Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round One & Two Commentary**

No draft order or who is selecting as of Noon today. I am looking forward to the start tomorrow!

im going to take the liberty of posting a rules thread. mike can delete it if he wishes

haha remote. i love the first 7 and sadly im 8. feeling the same way

Also, my e-mailed draft order is different from the one listed in the forums?

Looks like Fumble copied and pasted from last year. Mike has the correct order posted in the rules thread.

I am ready tonight with the #3 selection!

it came down to McCoy or Charles for me. Glad McCoy went second, gave me the assurance that I had the right idea.

Who else at #3. See big things still from AP, no backup really to pass carries to, and besides...... he's AP!

i might have taken AP #1. although charles is my boy. ... all 3 picks are great options.

Yes, agree with WW.

But, now the real selections begin in terms of strategy (maybe 1 surefire pick left at #4)

Say..... I appear to have either lost my ability to "quote" another post here when I reply, or I simply forgot how to do it. Can someone tell me how to do it and I'll give it another try. Thanks guys!

I can't even BOLD or Underline anything when I post a reply.

are you on mobile? with mobile if you click the mody of the message you want to quote, it should make a quote button appear.

No, from my PC at home.

No, from my PC at home.

Do you have the formatting turned on? Hit the light switch on the upper left hand of the reply area, and try it again.

Do you have the formatting turned on? Hit the light switch on the upper left hand of the reply area, and try it again.

That's it!! Thanks V4E

Also, my e-mailed draft order is different from the one listed in the forums?

That was my bad. I fixed the order in the Round 1 thread. :doh:

I want to see how this plays out, but this pick I felt I could have gone three different ways. Forte, though, seems the "safe" bet, and the last sure-fire blue-chip RB. There are others with great potential, but I always end up playing with fire. So, we'll adjust and make hay around rounds 2 & 3.

taking a quick look, i think round 1 may be the hardest decision i face. lots of players with ?'s will be staring at me begging to be selected.

I can call you if you want RC after Ray picks.

• Like 1

Calvin Johnson at #5 feels pretty good, to me he feels like the top value at that 5 spot.

Where do you want lists sent Mike?

I can take any and all lists...

I love the first five picks, and sadly I'm pick 6. Just need one hiccup!

Let me take a guess Fumble....... no one "hiccupped" and all 5 of your selections are taken.

Let me take a guess Fumble....... no one "hiccupped" and all 5 of your selections are taken.

^_^

I think that post was intended for Remote. But, everything has gone as scripted so far. I think things get a little bumpy now.

I think that post was intended for Remote. But, everything has gone as scripted so far. I think things get a little bumpy now.

Yes it was.... my bad.

I wanted Lacy or Lynch and was hoping Lacy would slide to pick 6. I would have also taken Lynch there. I have three reasons for wanting Lacy over Lynch with the top reason being the division. He faces the Cards, 9er's, and Rams twice. My second reason is the obvious mileage age thing, but I feel he (Lynch) still has plenty of TD opps and another #1 Rb year in him. Thirdly I love the fact that Lacy is a 3 down back for a top notch offense, and will be used heavily to control games. It doesn't hurt that he is a Packer, and that is likely my worst reason to take any player.

I wanted Ray to take the wideout giving me Lacy, but would have been fine with Lynch at !.06. Fumble got a good one.

I expect my pick to get some chatter but I just can't fathom going WR this round with how deep the position is. Also I don't view Calvin as the locked in top guy anymore. I wanted one of the 5 RBs that all got taken before me....

Rather than take either of the guys with tons of mileage, I'll take the fresh legs in the video game offense

Monte Ball, I am tepid on that guy, I think he is not going to nearly put up numbers, I would not likely want him in round two.

If Manning had dropped one more spot, I would have taken him over Lynch. Lynch has mileage and as such, I'm not crazy about the pick. But, if you're going to put me in the #10 spot and he's there, I'll take him. Should have plenty of opportunities in that offense in the red zone. Hoping for one more big year.

I too thought Ball went a little early...A.J. Green as well...but I understand the upside of both picks.

• Like 1

I considered Manning at 1.06 but I have doubts about him approaching last season's numbers so figured he'd be better suited for later in the 1st.

• Like 1

If Manning had dropped one more spot, I would have taken him over Lynch. Lynch has mileage and as such, I'm not crazy about the pick. But, if you're going to put me in the #10 spot and he's there, I'll take him. Should have plenty of opportunities in that offense in the red zone. Hoping for one more big year.

I too thought Ball went a little early...A.J. Green as well...but I understand the upside of both picks.

I like Lynch at this juncture. Very solid and safe. (Not that Manning wouldn't have been) I agree with JScott some on Manning coming off of career best. I disagree with Ray on Ball. I feel Ball is used heavily to gain control of games for the Broncs this year and then finish off games with leads. I have him just inside the first round in this non ppr format.