Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Waiver wire heros for week 16

McKenzie it is...

I gotta tell you, never heard of this guy before last week. He is now apparently my WR3. I will be less frustrated if he should fail, versus Hogan failing me... again.

Good Luck my friends.

• Like 1

McKenzie it is...

I gotta tell you, never heard of this guy before last week. He is now apparently my WR3. I will be less frustrated if he should fail, versus Hogan failing me... again.

Good Luck my friends.

This coming from you, being a prlck about us talking about lesser known players. Players you said you would never need to use on your great fantasy team

He owns the other 7 guys in his $25 work league from moms basement every year

This coming from you, being a prlck about us talking about lesser known players. Players you said you would never need to use on your great fantasy team

Hey, where is all the Christmas cheer up in here?

Agree that D. Thomas would be a great add if Nuk can't go. Coutee already out again and Miller too.

Just hoping McKenzie can get it done....we shall see.

Everything is a dart throw in this business. Heck, wouldn't shock me is Ginn has a good game today.....seriously.

Good luck, everyone!

McKenzie it is...

I gotta tell you, never heard of this guy before last week. He is now apparently my WR3. I will be less frustrated if he should fail, versus Hogan failing me... again.n

Good Luck my friends.

At this point. In the ship. I am playing

Damien Williams

Robert Foster

Robbie Anderson

Jaylen Samuals

In the ship. I am starting 2 players I had never heard of 2 weeks ago and 2 players I drafted,started the first game and then dropped. Only to pick up again for the last 2 games. Fantasy football is funny.

I like Breshad Perriman this week. I think he has a good game against a soft Cincy defense. I have him stashed in dynasty as a hopeful future go to of Mayfield.

I have to decide between him and Mccoy if Gurley sits.

I snatched doug Baldwin and am playing him over golladay

McKenzie it is...

Good Luck my friends.

Looking more like a waiver wire ZERO. Josh Allen with only 40 yards passing in first half.

Gonna need a big 2nd half!

I like Breshad Perriman this week. I think he has a good game against a soft Cincy defense. I have him stashed in dynasty as a hopeful future go to of Mayfield.

I have to decide between him and Mccoy if Gurley sits.

This guy gets it :thumbsup:

Looking more like a waiver wire ZERO. Josh Allen with only 40 yards passing in first half.

Gonna need a big 2nd half!

Nevermind.....out in 1st half with head injury

:wall:

I'm looking at Robby Anderson.

I am looking at Robert Foster or Robby Anderson

Jamaal Williams

Several great calls up in here. Hat's off.

My apologies for embracing the McKenzie narrative, and influencing anyone in his direction. Although the #'s I stated were legit, and he did get knocked outta the game for a while with a head injury.....he was a complete failure. Thankfully, I had R. Anderson and CJ Anderson to soften the blow.

I went both Anderson and foster. Foster was a dud at 9.20 vs 11 projected and Anderson went off for 29 vs his 13. Foster was still a better start than the ones i had that played today. I'm still in it.

At this point. In the ship. I am playing

Damien Williams

Robert Foster

Robbie Anderson

Jaylen Samuals

In the ship. I am starting 2 players I had never heard of 2 weeks ago and 2 players I drafted,started the first game and then dropped. Only to pick up again for the last 2 games. Fantasy football is funny.

this core is going to win it for me. 1 dud out of 4

Perfect example of why ff is so stupid.

Yep. Got beat because opponent grabbed William's this week. Crazy. Never should be able to pick up a guy that can get 22 points in finals week.

Yep. Got beat because opponent grabbed William's this week. Crazy. Never should be able to pick up a guy that can get 22 points in finals week.

How was Williams on the wire?!?

Played in 6 leagues this year (thinking I will be cutting back...I am mentally exhausted) Missed the playoffs in one league. 4 Championship games today, and another for 3rd place. Won all 5 games, and couldn't be happier.

Was able to overcome a bad miss with McKenzie as a WR in 2 leagues, thanks to Mahomie (owned in all 5 leagues), Robbie Anderson (3 leagues), Njoku (4 leagues), D. Williams (4 leagues), Kamara (2 leagues)........and my ace-in-the-hole CJ "Off The Street, Into Uniform" Anderson (4 leagues).

More importantly, hat's off to all of you guys that keep grinding in here each week. Sometimes the information is good, and sometimes not so much.......but I appreciate all of you that provide vital insight/intel, and share my love of this maddening, frustrating, crazy, and glorious pursuit.

Peace out...

• Like 1

1 player only...Robbie Anderson. 29 ppr pts in the only week he was on my roster.

I player only...Robbie Anderson. 29 ppr pts in the only week he was on my roster.

Same here but I won by 70, although I picked up Jamaal Williams and E McGwire for my bench to keep them away from my opponent.