• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 RoadLizard

RoadLizard

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:57 AM

I'm a Bears fan and never understand those who single out the Patriots for refs having calls on teams that play against them. The Pats are a tough team to play against and a lot of penalties are committed to try to compete with them.

Thats probably what it is.  Yep.  Of course, Gronk shoves defenders out of his way every play but its all good.  Yawn.  Pats have another easy path to the Super Bowl and another easy win coming.  If for some reason the game is close then the NFL, Vince McMahon style will "make sure" they still win. :)

#82 Kopy

Kopy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,628 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

I sure love Romo as a broadcaster!

Agreed.
Boomer Esiason and Tony Romo are my 2 favs. I'd listen to them all day.
<p>......SEATTLE SEAHAWKS......      Future Dynasty

#83 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,254 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:23 PM

Nah, comments are all over the place about NE getting favorable calls. If you just meant bad calls in general, then yeah, but it is not the refs fault for the most part. It's the system the NFL set up with how the reviews all work. And then they play the reviews on TV over and over in super slow motion. Ex refs have come out to say it is an impossible situation for refs these days. And everyone knows it and still complain about it.

The comments about the refs had nothing to do with replay. Yeah, replay is a problem, but the uneven and ticky tack calls are just as big a problem. You think that call on Decker was warranted? Why does every kickoff and punt seem to result in a flag?

#84 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:57 PM

Why does every kickoff and punt seem to result in a flag?

Probably because they are told to police the hell out of them as they are deemed to be the most dangerous plays in the game for the players. They even try to eliminate kick-offs with the new kick-off spot. 

#85 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,254 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

Probably because they are told to police the hell out of them as they are deemed to be the most dangerous plays in the game for the players. They even try to eliminate kick-offs with the new kick-off spot. 

Punts too? I think there is something else going on.

#86 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 118,640 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

Philly/Jax money line is a decent parlay  100 to make 700

2EZ

:clap: :first: