Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Hey where is the President saluted a Korean General thread...

Bump. I'd really love to see this. I'm sure some of us other "hypocrites" would like to see the proof of this as well.

It's funny how you want others to provide threads on this board for things in the past...but when you are asked you say it's already been posted, use the search function....you smell what I'm cookin'?

• Like 1

Its historically been a sign you have no weapons in your hand or a lift of the knights visor.

Please pick something else to harp on, there are thousands to choose from.

It's funny how you want others to provide threads on this board for things in the past...but when you are asked you say it's already been posted, use the search function....you smell what I'm cookin'?

ya got nothing ya fraud

Obama's comments led conservatives and media commentators to question his patriotism.

"First he kicked his American flag pin to the curb. Now Barack Obama has a new round of patriotism problems. Wait until you hear what the White House hopeful didn't do during the singing of the national anthem," said Steve Doocy, co-host of "Fox and Friends" on the Fox News Channel.

"He felt it OK to come out of the closet as the domestic insurgent he is," former radio host Mark Williams said on Fox.

There is so much "what would you have wanted him to do" in this NK situation with snowflakes. They want war with Kim, after crying about it. They want Trump to ignore a salute, when he is making peace. Sad people.

Trump could have put lil rocket man over his knee, giving him a good spanking till he cried and said "I promise no more nukes" :cry:

they would have said he spanked him too hard.

Pretty sure it's been said before in this thread.

If it weren't for Trump and his supporters losing their absolute over Obama bowing too much or not putting his hand over his heart or not having a flag pin or what the fck ever then the sht wouldn't blowback quite the same when Trump pulls the same kind of bullshiit that he snd his minions used to biitch about.

I mean I can accept that he's got an early onset dementia and maybe literally doesn't remember that he contradicts himself on every fcking thing he says and does. But then what's the excuse for all his little junk suckers?

Swear to God, I would love to haul some of the Swift vote fckers up on a national stage to hear them try to defend supporting Trump. Suddenly those guys don't exist anymore.

Pretty sure it's been said before in this thread.

If it weren't for Trump and his supporters losing their absolute ###### over Obama bowing too much or not putting his hand over his heart or not having a flag pin or what the fck ever then the sht wouldn't blowback quite the same when Trump pulls the same kind of bullshiit that he snd his minions used to biitch about.

I mean I can accept that he's got an early onset dementia and maybe literally doesn't remember that he contradicts himself on every fcking thing he says and does. But then what's the excuse for all his little junk suckers?

Swear to God, I would love to haul some of the Swift vote fckers up on a national stage to hear them try to defend supporting Trump. Suddenly those guys don't ###### exist anymore.

link phsyco ?
  • Like 1