Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

For all the grief I took for drafting Luck over Richardson....

Richardson 164.60

Luck 251.37

Luck finished 9th overall on total points this year.

Richardson was 31st.

Luck was started ALL season and helped the freaking Dung Dealers get ot 4 wins this season, that has NEVER been done.

Hell, Richardson outscored Turner by less than 40 points. MICHAEL I suck ass TURNER!!!!

Luck is looking like the real deal who might be around for a lot of years on a great franchise.

Richardson will be worn out in 3-4 years and is stuck on the Browns, arguably the worst franchise in the NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI

:overhead:

You should trade Luck for a stud RB, like maybe Ryan Mathews?

I have given you a ton o sheet, but not for that one, now or ever. I liked it from the start, nice pick.

:music_guitarred:

I will give you Lavon Brazell and a first rounder for Luck right now.

:D

I know my draft picks last year were overshadowed by Luck, however, I also drafted the sensational TY Hilton to go along with Luck. Should prove to be a deadly combo in the years to come. :overhead:

I have given you a ton o sheet, but not for that one, now or ever. I liked it from the start, nice pick.

:cheers:

You just don't get fantasy football. Of course a qb will out score a rb. But quarterbacks are plentiful and you only need one.

Andrew luck was the 10th rated qb. Which means he was one of the worst quarterbacks that should start in our league. He was 10 out of 12.

Richardson was the 5th highest running back and the fact that he was number 5 out of 24 means he was more valuable than luck.

As much as you like to bash me for my Matthews - Brees trade. Woods did not really improve his team with that trade. He had a qb on his bench who put up better numbers than Brees from week 3 on (when he got brees). I also had a qb who matched Brees so the trade did not really hurt me either.

I may have also taken luck over Richardson but it would have been because of a concern with richardson's knees. If this draft was a do over, Martin is a no brainer as #1 even though Rw3 and luck out scored him.

You just don't get fantasy football. Of course a qb will out score a rb. But quarterbacks are plentiful and you only need one.

Andrew luck was the 10th rated qb. Which means he was one of the worst quarterbacks that should start in our league. He was 10 out of 12.

Richardson was the 5th highest running back and the fact that he was number 5 out of 24 means he was more valuable than luck.

As much as you like to bash me for my Matthews - Brees trade. Woods did not really improve his team with that trade. He had a qb on his bench who put up better numbers than Brees from week 3 on (when he got brees). I also had a qb who matched Brees so the trade did not really hurt me either.

I may have also taken luck over Richardson but it would have been because of a concern with richardson's knees. If this draft was a do over, Martin is a no brainer as #1 even though Rw3 and luck out scored him.

This is the correct answer. Especially the Martin part. :banana:

1st round Doover draft...

Martin

T Rich

RG3

Luck

Morris

Bryce Brown

Weeden

Russel Wilson

Blackmon

Wright

Josh Gordon

Vick Ballard

my Matthews - Brees trade.

My God that was a shiity trade! Set your team back 4 years! Never seen anything like it.

:lol: A guy who traded away one of fantasy football's all time leading scorers for a guy who has never done a focking thing in the NFL telling someone they don't understand fantasy football is focking hilarious.

I love how you even admit you might have taken Luck at that spot, but somehow, I don't understand fantasy football because I did. :overhead:

I understand that in normal leagues, QBs are plentiful and usually get 4 points per TD. I am a big wait on your QB kinda of guy. In fact, when I tried to help Oldmaid learn fantasy football, I explained this in great detail.

QB play has focking killed me in this league year in and year out. Sure, my other positions are not that great either, however, I was hurting worse at QB than any other position. Twice I have went into a season without a starting QB. Plus, getting 6 point TDs played a part making that pick. Sometimes you fill your biggest need over making the fancy pick.

Also, this is Luck's rookie year. You know what Luck did today, with 3 games left???

THat's right, he broke Peyton Manning's rookie yardage record. I didn't expect anything near what Luck provided this year. He was for the future, yet he still managed to score in the top 10. Dude is going to be the focking man for years, probably over a decade. Colts are looking to make the playoffs in Luck's first year. He has won more games as a rookie than anyone, EVER. Dude is a winner and will be the backbone of my team for a long time.

You must have me confused with everyone else in this league because I have barely said a thing about your atrocious trade. But since you want to bring it up, you opted to stick with a running QB over a pure passer, even though running QBs have a history of getting hurt year in and year out and rarely play every game of the year. Higher risk, especially over someone like Brees.

Look, I get what you are saying and don't necessarily disagree on the numbers. I was going for more long term since my team will not be winning immediately. Throw in 6 points passing TDs and that I am a homer along with there was no focking way I was taking Richardson since he was on the freaking Browns, it is not this horrid pick you and others are making it out to be. Luck is looking like that next great QB, on a great franchise. Richardson is stuck on a terrible franchise, has knee issues, and RBs don't have anywhere near the longevity as QBs.

But yeah, I just dont understand fantasy football. :rolleyes:

:lol: A guy who traded away one of fantasy football's all time leading scorers for a guy who has never done a focking thing in the NFL telling someone they don't understand fantasy football is focking hilarious.

I love how you even admit you might have taken Luck at that spot, but somehow, I don't understand fantasy football because I did. :overhead:

I understand that in normal leagues, QBs are plentiful and usually get 4 points per TD. I am a big wait on your QB kinda of guy. In fact, when I tried to help Oldmaid learn fantasy football, I explained this in great detail.

QB play has focking killed me in this league year in and year out. Sure, my other positions are not that great either, however, I was hurting worse at QB than any other position. Twice I have went into a season without a starting QB. Plus, getting 6 point TDs played a part making that pick. Sometimes you fill your biggest need over making the fancy pick.

Also, this is Luck's rookie year. You know what Luck did today, with 3 games left???

THat's right, he broke Peyton Manning's rookie yardage record. I didn't expect anything near what Luck provided this year. He was for the future, yet he still managed to score in the top 10. Dude is going to be the focking man for years, probably over a decade. Colts are looking to make the playoffs in Luck's first year. He has won more games as a rookie than anyone, EVER. Dude is a winner and will be the backbone of my team for a long time.

You must have me confused with everyone else in this league because I have barely said a thing about your atrocious trade. But since you want to bring it up, you opted to stick with a running QB over a pure passer, even though running QBs have a history of getting hurt year in and year out and rarely play every game of the year. Higher risk, especially over someone like Brees.

Look, I get what you are saying and don't necessarily disagree on the numbers. I was going for more long term since my team will not be winning immediately. Throw in 6 points passing TDs and that I am a homer along with there was no focking way I was taking Richardson since he was on the freaking Browns, it is not this horrid pick you and others are making it out to be. Luck is looking like that next great QB, on a great franchise. Richardson is stuck on a terrible franchise, has knee issues, and RBs don't have anywhere near the longevity as QBs.

But yeah, I just dont understand fantasy football. :rolleyes:

When did I call it a horrible pick? I simply called you out for saying that luck's performance justified your pick. Richardson provided more value than luck this season. Read that again: Richardson was a better fantasy player than luck. You don't understand fantasy football because you think luck had a better fantasy season than Richardson because he scored more points.

My God that was a shiity trade! Set your team back 4 years! Never seen anything like it.

My current qb is better than Brees.

You should have drafted David Wilson :headbanger:

This is the correct answer. Especially the Martin part. :banana:

1st round Doover draft...

Martin

T Rich

RG3

Luck

Morris

Bryce Brown

David Wilson

Weeden

Russel Wilson

Blackmon

Wright

Josh Gordon

Fixed

Richardson provided more value than luck this season.

This year...sure. But Luck was the better pick and it cant even be questioned if Luck is as good as he appears.

This is a dynasty. Luck potentially gives Gary a stud QB for the next 15 years. Sure, in a given year it was better to have Portis, Shawn Alexander, Ahman Green, or Michael Turner. But had I been in a dynasty league, I would have rather had Manning, Brady, or Brees these last 10 years.

When did I call it a horrible pick? I simply called you out for saying that luck's performance justified your pick. Richardson provided more value than luck this season. Read that again: Richardson was a better fantasy player than luck. You don't understand fantasy football because you think luck had a better fantasy season than Richardson because he scored more points.

Actually, I never said that he had the better fantasy season, I was just tooting my own horn as a joke about the pick and how Luck did surprising well in his rookie year. Then you had to come in here and act like I somehow don't understand fantasy football based on a single focking pick that you even said yourself you might make.

For Gawd's sake, I even agreed with you on the numbers. Yet even after that and a 250 word post about how I drafted for the future, you come right back with this better fantasy season line again. :lol: I DIDN'T DRAFT FOR THIS YEAR.

Med should be forced to perform surgery on Gary. And if Gary's body rejects the new parts, Med loses.

I got 20 on Gary here.

Even better than Luck OR Richardson, would be drafting Luck and then trading for Richardson (L. Bell, a pick that turned into S. Watkins and McFadden). So it was still a little hit and miss for Gary here.

Med should be forced to perform surgery on Gary. And if Gary's body rejects the new parts, Med loses.

Seeing he's a fake Doctor, Med loses all around.