Sign in to follow this  
petekrum

Bell gets 3 games

He'll appeal and get it reduced to 2 games. I will still draft him #1

At least the NFL already told everyone .

PIT run game is still deserving of a first round pick even in redrafts. The question is how soon do you have to draft D Williams as a cuff.

I'd love if he fell to late in the first where you could grab him along with one of the elite WRs.

PPR I would leave him ranked where he is at . In a standard redraft I might move him down a little .

As Ralphster said, I think the biggest impact is on the value of DeAngelo Williams. You can go ahead and take Bell in the first round, even in the top five, but if you think handcuffing Bell is important, you'll have to spend an earlier pick on DeAngelo Williams than you normally would.

In a redraft I would look at drafting another starter from another team before looking at D Williams . Every draft people are quick to draft the back up and pass on a much better option.

In a redraft I would look at drafting another starter from another team before looking at D Williams . Every draft people are quick to draft the back up and pass on a much better option.

This. Couldn't tell you how many people were quick to jump on Ben Tate when he was fosters back up before viable starters for other teams

This. Couldn't tell you how many people were quick to jump on Ben Tate when he was fosters back up before viable starters for other teams

Amen it happens all the time every season

I own Williams in a couple of dynasty leagues. Guess I need to hold him now, he might give me a couple of nice games to start the season.

Hopefully I can then get the Bell owner to gimme something, even an IDP, for him for insurance purposes.

I own Williams in a couple of dynasty leagues. Guess I need to hold him now, he might give me a couple of nice games to start the season.

Hopefully I can then get the Bell owner to gimme something, even an IDP, for him for insurance purposes.

Depending on who else the Bell owner has at RB will likely determine your leverage. And I'd try and move him to the Bell owner sooner than later - maybe PIT drafts a rb or signs someone else. Now's the time to target sleepers/picks on a trade like this.

I have a few questions because I haven't keeping up with this really. I think I read right after Blount got 1 game that Bell likely wouldn't be suspended since it was his first time. Does this punishment indicate something actually did happen before and if he is caught again it's a year?

I think the issue is that Blount was in the car, but Bell was not only in the car, but he was driving while impaired. A considerably more serious offense in the eyes of the law. (and therefore likely also viewed the same by the league)

basically you are comparing apples to oranges here man.