Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Ninja guy takes on dozens of cops

I'm confused as to why they didn't run at him one at a time, like in the movies. :dunno:

I'm confused as to why they didn't run at him one at a time, like in the movies. :dunno:

:D

I doubt that guy knows one lick of karate, kung fu or any other martial art. All he did was run at them and then did a flying kick. He escaped once and then got tackled. Seemed more like an insane dude flipping out than a ninja that knew anything about fighting.

I doubt that guy knows one lick of karate, kung fu or any other martial art. All he did was run at them and then did a flying kick. He escaped once and then got tackled. Seemed more like an insane dude flipping out than a ninja that knew anything about fighting.

Looked legit to me...:dunno:

Looked legit to me...:dunno:

What do you mean, legit? I'm not saying it was fake or anything. I just didn't see anything out of teh guy that would indicate that he had any fighting skills. Just looked like a mentally disturbed guy who flipped out because he was being taken in byt he police. He ran downhill and did some kind of flying baseball slide into a couple of cops and then wiggled free one time in the sreet before being captured. Looked like a classic case of retard strength to me. :dunno:

What do you mean, legit? I'm not saying it was fake or anything. I just didn't see anything out of teh guy that would indicate that he had any fighting skills. Just looked like a mentally disturbed guy who flipped out because he was being taken in byt he police. He ran downhill and did some kind of flying baseball slide into a couple of cops and then wiggled free one time in the sreet before being captured. Looked like a classic case of retard strength to me. :dunno:

Lighten-up Francis...

nice fail of a title to this thread.

more like. pretend ninja jumps around like a 'tard and rolls around in front of cops

nice fail of a title to this thread.

more like. pretend ninja jumps around like a 'tard and rolls around in front of cops

Exactly