Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

US Navy Ship Entering Korean Peninsula

Point of Order Mr. Chairman, if a ship 'enters a Peninsula',

it's generally known as a shipwreck.

• Like 1

Got a couple buddies over in Osan right now. They are ecstatic right now and that's not sarcasm. They legit want this to happen

• Like 1

Got a couple buddies over in Osan right now. They are ecstatic right now and that's not sarcasm. They legit want this to happen

So they are idiots?

So they are idiots?

Only idiot around is you and people agree with this statement

Only idiot around is you and people agree with this statement

Being ecstatic and wanting war with NK is idiotic. HTH

Yay....clay shooting.

Send em up Ho Chi Min.

Good. Fock that tubby little coward.

Point of Order Mr. Chairman, if a ship 'enters a Peninsula',

it's generally known as a shipwreck.

New Sheriff in town.

So they are idiots?

Cowards fall prey to those who wait.

Being ecstatic and wanting war with NK is idiotic. HTH

Why do we tell our enemy what we are doing? I always figured by the time our war plans unfolded, they were already old news.

Tell your friends thanks for their service and some of us support and appreciate them and don't think their idiots at all. God bless them and keep them safe.

• Like 1

Tell your friends thanks for their service and some of us support and appreciate them and don't think their idiots at all. God bless them and keep them safe.

Exactly. Not all of us are poosay arm chair military experts. And yes these guys love this stuff.

Thanks for being great americans.

• Like 1

Exactly. Not all of us are poosay arm chair military experts. And yes these guys love this stuff.

It's digby...he doesn't actually have friends.

And while I appreciate their service...wanting war with NK is idiotic.

Just posturing. If a launch is imminent we probably should have someone there dont you think?

Didnt take that as WE were starting a war.

It's like they don't want America to be great again.

Serious questions:

1. What is the military objective of facing off with NK - to provoke them, get them to shoot 1st, send a message, scare them? I highly doubt NK gives a shiit about what the Cowboy West thinks, nor do I think they are scared.. I hate NKs leader and way of treating people too, but I also hate the millions of atrocities happening in Africa and Central America just as much - when do those ships deploy?

2. How does facing off with NK make America great again?

3. When did this Prez develop a soft spot for humanity? He built a campaign on ridding and keeping out Muslims, Mexicans and refugees - now he wants to bow up and serve as their knight in shining armor? Spending millions along the way? I thought the cost of helping people like this was the main reason he wanted them out here?

Who has more friends? The former baseball player, college athlete, military vet? Or the guy who stays in the safety of his home all day while his wife does all the hard work? I think we know.

And it's not idiotic to want to take down NK. Pretty much he entire world realizes that their leader needs to be taken out. Also, the fact that my buddies over there experience first hand what happens between north and South Korea and how NK is acting gives them a bit more perspective on whether we should do something. Even my wife's friend who works in the lab over there said she thinks it's a good idea. She's got more balls than Sho does :lol:

Serious questions:

1. What is the military objective of facing off with NK - to provoke them, get them to shoot 1st, send a message, scare them? I highly doubt NK gives a shiit about what the Cowboy West thinks, nor do I think they are scared.. I hate NKs leader and way of treating people, but I also hate the millions of atrocities happening in Africa and Central America too - when do those ships deploy?

2. How does facing off with NK make America great again?

3. When did this Prez develop a soft spot for humanity? He built a campaign on ridding and keeping out Muslims, Mexicans and refugees - now he wants to bow up and serve as their knight in shining armor? Spending millions along the way? I thought the cost of helping people like this was the main reason he wanted them out here?

we were hoping Mexico would step up to plate, but then realized the only things they are good at are filthy drug dealing, raping and taking hand outs.

Just posturing. If a launch is imminent we probably should have someone there dont you think?

Didnt take that as WE were starting a war.

I'm stalking about his comment that his friends are ecstatic and want this to happen.

Who has more friends? The former baseball player, college athlete, military vet? Or the guy who stays in the safety of his home all day while his wife does all the hard work? I think we know.

And it's not idiotic to want to take down NK. Pretty much he entire world realizes that their leader needs to be taken out. Also, the fact that my buddies over there experience first hand what happens between north and South Korea and how NK is acting gives them a bit more perspective on whether we should do something. Even my wife's friend who works in the lab over there said she thinks it's a good idea. She's got more balls than Sho does :lol:

The guy who is a proven liar...and doesn't know jack about me? Or the guy who hasn't had to lie to try and impress people on a low rent magic football message board?

Your wife's friend is an idiot too then for thinking war is a good idea. Doesn't take balls to want to send others to die...it takes stupidity.

The guy who is a proven liar...and doesn't know jack about me? Or the guy who hasn't had to lie to try and impress people on a low rent magic football message board?

Your wife's friend is an idiot too then for thinking war is a good idea. Doesn't take balls to want to send others to die...it takes stupidity.

Sloflake we get it. We've established who the biggest poosie on the board is. You don't have to keep making a case for yourself it's already been decided

Sloflake we get it. We've established who the biggest poosie on the board is. You don't have to keep making a case for yourself it's already been decided

We? You act like you talk for anyone else here but yourself.

And again..a poodle would be the one who had to lie to try and make internet friends.

But you go on being a keyboard cowboy.

I'm stalking about his comment that his friends are ecstatic and want this to happen.

Military friends? Im guessing they are.

Military friends? Im guessing they are.

SLO doesn't understand this. Keyboard warriors are what we call them. I think they have medals for that nowadays.

We? You act like you talk for anyone else here but yourself.

And again..a poodle would be the one who had to lie to try and make internet friends.

But you go on being a keyboard cowboy.

I know it's hard for you to understand cause you don't know what OPSEC is and what it refers to

we were hoping Mexico would step up to plate, but then realized the only things they are good at are filthy drug dealing, raping and taking hand outs.

So - the strategic plan was to "hope" something? I recall 8 years of mocking Hope and Change, now 'hope' is all the sudden a strategy?

SLO doesn't understand this. Keyboard warriors are what we call them. I think they have medals for that nowadays.

Says the guy acting all tough.

I understand yiu are a jackass. I understand you are a proven liar. I understand that wanting war with a lunatic with nukes is something stupid.

Says the guy acting all tough.

I understand yiu are a jackass. I understand you are a proven liar. I understand that wanting war with a lunatic with nukes is something stupid.

There is no act here bud that's just how I am. Maybe you should try be tough as well

There is no act here bud that's just how I am. Maybe you should try be tough as well

No act...just like you didn't act like you were a doctor.

Tough? How so on here? By thinking war is awesome to appease a simpleton like you?

No act...just like you didn't act like you were a doctor.

Tough? How so on here? By thinking war is awesome to appease a simpleton like you?

Sho you just don't get it. Sit down little buddy and let me school you on a few things.

War is not awesome. I've seen it first hand how terrible it is. The injuries I've had come in and the people I've seen die are not "awesome". It is horrible. Downright frightening. When I was over in Afghanistan with the army was I scared? Hell fockin yea I was scared. Scared sh1tless. The difference is I didn't cower and hide in the safety of my house. I actually got out there. So no war is not "awesome". It is horrible. However, there are times when you must act on it to prevent an even worse massacre. That goes for NK. You think their leader is going to be sitting around forever not doing anything but threatening the US? No his head is already too big as it is (remember he doesn't even poo). His head will continue to swell until he believes he can take on the US and will try to do so (he's even said so). So I see no problem with trying to take him out beforto he acts on it

Sho you just don't get it. Sit down little buddy and let me school you on a few things.

War is not awesome. I've seen it first hand how terrible it is. The injuries I've had come in and the people I've seen die are not "awesome". It is horrible. Downright frightening. When I was over in Afghanistan with the army was I scared? Hell fockin yea I was scared. Scared sh1tless. The difference is I didn't cower and hide in the safety of my house. I actually got out there. So no war is not "awesome". It is horrible. However, there are times when you must act on it to prevent an even worse massacre. That goes for NK. You think their leader is going to be sitting around forever not doing anything but threatening the US? No his head is already too big as it is (remember he doesn't even poo). His head will continue to swell until he believes he can take on the US and will try to do so (he's even said so). So I see no problem with trying to take him out beforto he acts on it

Because you are acting from the safety of your computer while advocating sending thousands to die. That isnt tough...it's idiotic.

NK has been rattling their sabres for years. It's what they do.

YAYYYYY!!!! War!!!!

YAYYYYY!!!! I lost my arms and legs and am now ultra focked in the head so please buy a blanket. YAYYYYY!!!!!!

Yeah, short of first tour Fobbits, there aren't many true soldiers who are ever itching for war. World War II and 911 are the exceptions.

Especially in a case like Korea where the decades-old war plan is that Frontline soldiers and seoul itself would incur massive casualties upfront. And then we come along and win the war long-term. And that's our best-case scenario. I don't know if these couple of soldiers actually exist anywhere outside of someone's imagination, but like I said, most true soldiers are the last ones who want war to break out.

Still, a show of force in the region after Trump scared the crap out of our allies and protectorates there ain't such a bad idea.

And the thread title is wrong in a couple of ways. I've already pointed one out. But it ain't one ship, it's a whole gowddamn task force / carrier group.

And the thread title is wrong in a couple of ways. I've already pointed one out. But it ain't one ship, it's a whole gowddamn task force / carrier group.

Anchors aweigh!

Carriers don't travel alone. Therefore a carrier task force traveling anywhere is not necessarily a sign of aggression.

Seriously. Say thanks Sho, quit being a pu$$y for once.