Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

Minority of American voters oppose Netanyahu speech.

I'm confused. The title in your link says "Voters Overwhelmingly Say Boehner Shouldn’t Have Invited Netanyahu Without Telling Obama"

Then it says "Nearly half of American voters think that Republican lawmakers should not have invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to speak to a joint session of Congress without first notifying President Barack Obama, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey finds."

Overwhelmingly vs nearly half ???

And your post says "Obama was wrong..." but the title... ah to hell with it.

I'm confused. The title in your link says "Voters Overwhelmingly Say Boehner Shouldn’t Have Invited Netanyahu Without Telling Obama"

Then it says "Nearly half of American voters think that Republican lawmakers should not have invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to speak to a joint session of Congress without first notifying President Barack Obama, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey finds."

48% said they shouldn't have done it, 30% said they should, the rest said they have a life.

I'm confused. The title in your link says "Voters Overwhelmingly Say Boehner Shouldnt Have Invited Netanyahu Without Telling Obama"

RP is stupid :(

HTH

He's a sad man and I bet his house(trailer?) smells.

Its because of all the fish he's caught. :rolleyes:

The fact that a majority of Americans support free speech hardly reassuring when POTUS does not.

Looks like MDC peenied his thread using this link and saying Americans "overwhelmingly" against Netanyahu speech.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

This post?

Voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Congress's partisan speech stunt, another self-inflicted wound or the GOP:

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/02/voters-overwhelmingly-boehner-invited-netanyahu-telling-obama.html

It's still sitting there on Page 2 of your thread.

Now you're calling me out for deleting threads I never started ... holy RMFF! :overhead:

Anybody else post in or see this thread I supposedly started and deleted despite it saying exactly what I just posted above. :lol:

Another swing and a miss for the board loser, RP :doh:

I can't tell if he really believes what he's saying or if he's outright lying.

Either way, holy fock am I living in his head RMFF! :lol: :overhead: :banana: :first:

I can't tell if he really believes what he's saying or if he's outright lying.

Either way, holy fock am I living in his head RMFF! :lol: :overhead: :banana: :first:

Well, considering the number of times he's been caught outright lying, I'll vote for the latter.

Well, considering the number of times he's been caught outright lying, I'll vote for the latter.

I think RP remembered by post as a thread and thought I deleted it. Now he realized he was wrong but he doubled down on the stupid. :doh:

I think RP remembered by post as a thread and thought I deleted it. Now he realized he was wrong but he doubled down on the stupid. :doh:

Nice spin, PeenieDC.

what does it matter what race they are?

When you multitask as much as he does, you're bound to make some mistakes.

When you multitask as much as he does, you're bound to make some mistakes.

Shouldn't you be at your Cult meeting trying to figure out how this record cold winter is the result of MMGW? :banana:

Shouldn't you be at your Cult meeting trying to figure out how this record cold winter is the result of MMGW? :banana:

Yet, in what may seem like a paradox, the amount of wintertime cold air circulating around the Northern Hemisphere is shrinking to record low levels. This winter (2014-2015) is on track to see the most depleted cold air supply ever measured.

“We are still on pace to break the all-time record — no question about it,” says Jonathan Martin, a professor of meteorology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. “Despite the brutal cold in the eastern U.S., the whole hemisphere is warmer this winter than it has ever been in history.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2015/02/25/even-as-the-eastern-u-s-freezes-theres-less-cold-air-in-winter-than-ever-before/

Now back to this thread MDC is desperately trying to run away from.

:lol:

I'm glad they have handouts at your Cult meetings. :thumbsup:

So, this winter is the warmest in history?

Did he provide the data from....oh, say 1 million and 4 years ago? I'm curious what they used back then.

I'm glad they have handouts at your Cult meetings. :thumbsup:

Some freak wanted the MDC handout. Had to tell him no such thing ever existed. :(

So, this week, the biggest welcher on the board tried to bet people, and now he (who has been known to delete posts and threads) is wrongly accusing others of doing so?

So, this week, the biggest welcher on the board tried to bet people, and now he (who has been known to delete posts and threads) is wrongly accusing others of doing so?

There he is!

Shemp is in the building!!!!

:first:

Its Republican math. When barely 51% of the population elects George W. Bush. it is a mandate.

When a larger electoral majority elects Obama twice, it is because they have their hand out.