Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Jamaal Williams

How much trust do you have this week in Williams? He has put up very good numbers the last 2 weeks with a good matchup this week with the Browns. Will Aaron Jones be a threat to his playing time. Other option is Morris.

How much trust do you have this week in Williams? He has put up very good numbers the last 2 weeks with a good matchup this week with the Browns. Will Aaron Jones be a threat to his playing time. Other option is Morris.

I think Williams is an ok start but yes, Aaron Jones will most likely play into the mix, especially considering his only carry last week was a td. I think the carries will favor Williams but Jones will play more of a part than he did last week.

It's about 60/40 for me between Morris and Williams, favoring Morris. Williams has definitely guaranteed him snaps but with a bit more of Jones this week and after what Morris did last week and coming out with the win I don't know why Dallas would sway from that.

This is tough because I have Williams and Jones. One will be my flex. It would be so much easier if Jones didn't blow up on the last run. Those are plays that Williams can't make. I think there is a chance that Jones is the guy this week getting the majority of the carries. It could be a hot hand where one back shines and the other ends up being a landmine.

Would be a big concern.

This is tough because I have Williams and Jones. One will be my flex. It would be so much easier if Jones didn't blow up on the last run. Those are plays that Williams can't make. I think there is a chance that Jones is the guy this week getting the majority of the carries. It could be a hot hand where one back shines and the other ends up being a landmine.

I think it's going to be a hot hand also. I think Williams will get the first shot but if he doesn't get much then Jones will be given the chance. If one player starts to stink it up he definitely isn't going to have the flow of the game to allow himself to get back into it barring any injury or re-injury.