Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Anyone have Awan Brothers do their taxes?

Might want to have HR Block look at them instead. Figured this deserved it's own thread.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staffers-investigation-equipment-234586

Politico Story dated 02/02/17 that says the staffers haven't been named as of yet.

Last year, eight members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence issued a demand that their staffers be granted access to top secret classified information. (see below)

https://fas.org/irp/congress/2016_cr/hpsci-hac.pdf

The three Democratic lawmakers who employed the Awan brothers and who are on the HPSCI include:

• Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind.
  • Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif.
  • Rep. Joaquín Castro, D-Texas

The office of Andre Carson, the second Muslim in Congress, had employed Imran Awan. As did the offices of Jackie Speier and Debbie Wasserman Schultz; to whom the letter had been addressed. Imran Awan and his two brothers, Jamal and Abid, are at the center of an investigation that deals with, among other things, allegations of illegal access. They have been barred from the House of Representatives network.
A member of Congress expressed concern that, “they may have stolen data from us.”
All three of the Pakistani brothers had been employed by Democrats. The offices that employed them included HPSCI minority members Speier, Carson and Joaquín Castro. Congressman Castro, who also sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, utilized the services of Jamal Moiz Awan. Speier and Carson’s offices utilized Imran Awan.
Abid A. Awan was employed by Lois Frankel and Ted Lieu: members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Also on the committee is Castro. As is Robin Kelly whose office employed Jamal Awan. Lieu also sits on the subcommittees on National Security and Information Technology of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
Gwen Graham, who had also been on the Armed Services Committee and on the Tactical Air and Land Forces subcommittee, had employed Jamal Awan. Jamal was also employed by Cedric Richmond’s office. Richmond sits on the Committee on Homeland Security and on its Terrorism and Cybersecurity subcommittee. He is a ranking member of the latter subcommittee. Also employing Jamal was Mark Takano of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
Imran had worked for the office of John Sarbanes who sits on the House Energy and Commerce Committee that oversees, among other things, the nuclear industry. Other members of the Committee employing the brothers included Yvette Clarke, who also sits on the Bipartisan Encryption Working Group, Diana DeGette, Dave Loebsack and Tony Cardenas.

Talk about a focking rabbit hole. Given the IT work they did for the various Democrats, the Awan Brothers had access to a lot of stuff.

• Like 1

It would be hillarious if it turns out these were the guys that hacked the DNC. But yeah, giving acces to three guys from Pakistan? What could go wrong? Wiffle isnt interested in this one though.

• Like 1

It would be hillarious if it turns out these were the guys that hacked the DNC. But yeah, giving acces to three guys from Pakistan? What could go wrong? Wiffle isnt interested in this one though.

How will they spin it? Claim there's no chance they got anything of value? Texas Republicans (Cruzer)? Who can they blame?!!!

Thought you meant The Avett Brothers.

Seemed odd.

Surely that can't be your entire thoughts on the subject. I mean, you post an entire page if Trump tweets so surely a story this big and scary should incite something of concern for you.

Surely that can't be your entire thoughts on the subject. I mean, you post an entire page if Trump tweets so surely a story this big and scary should incite something of concern for you.

Yeah, someone leaks what kind of TP Trump uses and Wiffle is all over it. These guys though? Couldn't be bothered.

Supposedly the 3 brothers had gotten $100k from Dr. Ali al-Attar (Iranian? Iraqi?) on the D/L supposedly for a car dealership. Car dealerships have been a great money laundering scheme for Hezbollah in the past.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20111215/RETAIL04/312159771/hezbollah-laundered-money-with-used-car-sales-u.s.-says

Just how bad is this breach? Is this what tipped off the terrorists on the recent raid in Yemen?

Just how bad is this breach? Is this what tipped off the terrorists on the recent raid in Yemen?

It shows Democrats didn't learn anything about how to secure their electronics.

The raid in Yemen has been categorically described as a boondoggle in many ways. However, unless there's definitive proof that any information related to that raid was accessed, it's pure speculation to say this had anything to do with it.

In the event there was anything related to that, it goes beyond these guys and even beyond the Congress people that had it. It lies on both the Obama and Trump administration for not making damn sure that American military lives were at risk.

It shows Democrats didn't learn anything about how to secure their electronics.

The raid in Yemen has been categorically described as a boondoggle in many ways. However, unless there's definitive proof that any information related to that raid was accessed, it's pure speculation to say this had anything to do with it.

In the event there was anything related to that, it goes beyond these guys and even beyond the Congress people that had it. It lies on both the Obama and Trump administration for not making damn sure that American military lives were at risk.

one of the things these brothers had access to was Intelligence and anti-terrorism Intel. All those leaks were the fault of Democrats.
  • Like 1

I'm not making this an anti trump thread but I would 100% be for him saying he was going to direct huge sums of money to cyber intelligence apposed to nuclear proliferation. The next threat to us is not physical it is cyber and I think we are falling behind

I'm not making this an anti trump thread but I would 100% be for him saying he was going to direct huge sums of money to cyber intelligence apposed to nuclear proliferation. The next threat to us is not physical it is cyber and I think we are falling behind

No doubt. I have an idea though, that costs nothing: Don't hire 3 brothers from Pakistan and give them access to Intel.

Interestingly enough I think these brothers did IT work for someone on the nuclear subcommittee

Still awaiting a response from anyone on the Left about this.

They're so busy worrying about Trump's golf game to think about a possible Muslim pilfering of our Top Secret Classified info on National Security, Anti-terrorism and Cyber Security. Maybe MSM will get you guys some talking points here shortly.

Seth Rich, remember him? He was the DNC staffer killed this summer. Shot twice in the back. One thing I find interesting about his case: Wikileaks put up reward money to find his killer. Why would they do that?

Seth Rich, remember him? He was the DNC staffer killed this summer. Shot twice in the back. One thing I find interesting about his case: Wikileaks put up reward money to find his killer. Why would they do that?

Maybe the whole Russian thing is made up and HE was the source?

Do I win something?

Maybe the whole Russian thing is made up and HE was the source?

Do I win something?

I don't know. It's just weird, right? Assange says it wasnt the Russians, and he hasn't been busted in a lie yet. Then he offers a reward for this guys killer? And it gets classified as a robbery but nothing is taken? And who shoots a guy twice in the back if they are robbing them? Don't you take his money then?

I don't know. It's just weird, right? Assange says it wasnt the Russians, and he hasn't been busted in a lie yet. Then he offers a reward for this guys killer? And it gets classified as a robbery but nothing is taken? And who shoots a guy twice in the back if they are robbing them? Don't you take his money then?

Maybe we should investigate the Awans for hacking the Dems during the election. Oh they didn't have to hack, the Dems gave them access.

Maybe we should investigate the Awans for hacking the Dems during the election. Oh they didn't have to hack, the Dems gave them access.

I'm no conspiracy guy. But this stuff is very suspicious. Was Assange saying something by offering this reward?

I'm no conspiracy guy. But this stuff is very suspicious. Was Assange saying something by offering this reward?

He's already gone on record saying it wasn't the Russians. I believe he feels had this guy (Rich) not given Wikileaks the stuff, he'd still be alive. Not Assange's fault however I'm sure he feels bad.

One more corpse on the pyre for the Clintons.

Notice how only wiff dipped a toe in this toxic waste the Democrats created. The left can't issue talking points to something they want to go away. :lol:

He's already gone on record saying it wasn't the Russians. I believe he feels had this guy (Rich) not given Wikileaks the stuff, he'd still be alive. Not Assange's fault however I'm sure he feels bad.

One more corpse on the pyre for the Clintons.

Notice how only wiff dipped a toe in this toxic waste the Democrats created. The left can't issue talking points to something they want to go away. :lol:

Surprised at Wiffle not tackling it. The other libtards (MDC, Newbie, ect) are followers, they don't bring much. But I though Wiffle would be up for the challenge. Waiting on talking points I guess. Hard to dismiss though. These 3 guys were up to something. Question is, who were they working for?

Surprised at Wiffle not tackling it. The other libtards (MDC, Newbie, ect) are followers, they don't bring much. But I though Wiffle would be up for the challenge. Waiting on talking points I guess. Hard to dismiss though. These 3 guys were up to something. Question is, who were they working for?

They received a $100,000 loan from some Dr. of Iraq/Iranian birth for a car dealership. That a Muslim House Representative was one of the ones petitioning for the staffers to have Top Secret Classified Access should be alarming even to the Left.

Time to lock the doors, block all access to this stuff then start clearing house.

They received a $100,000 loan from some Dr. of Iraq/Iranian birth for a car dealership. That a Muslim House Representative was one of the ones petitioning for the staffers to have Top Secret Classified Access should be alarming even to the Left.

Time to lock the doors, block all access to this stuff then start clearing house.

Car dealerships are notorious money laundering fronts.

And it turns out this DR fled the country and has ties to Hezbollah. There is either a massive cover up going on or we are in for a bombshell when this gets unraveled. Debbie Wassermann Shultz seems to be prominent in this. Don't hear too much from her anymore. Sure she resigned in disgrace for rigging the democratic primary, the only rigging that has been proven so far, but you would think someone would stick a microphone in her face at some point. Get a no comment at least out of her.

Al-Attar was indicted by the federal government acting on behalf of the IRS in March 2012 for having fraudulently prepared tax returns between 2004 and 2006. The IRS claimed that he and his business partner Fadul systematically diverted payments from the accounts of their several offices into their personal accounts, siphoning off more than $500,000. The government case involved the instances of fraud that were easiest to prove in court, but it was likely just the tip of an iceberg with millions more in additional money being diverted to offshore accounts in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Dr. Ali A. Al-Attar fled the United States after the indictment to avoid arrest and imprisonment. Late in 2012 he was observed in Beirut, Lebanon conversing with a Hezbollah official. It turns out that al-Attar is only a first generation Iraqi. He was born in Baghdad, but his parents were both from Iran.

But but the Russians..................

Al-Attar was indicted by the federal government acting on behalf of the IRS in March 2012 for having fraudulently prepared tax returns between 2004 and 2006. The IRS claimed that he and his business partner Fadul systematically diverted payments from the accounts of their several offices into their personal accounts, siphoning off more than $500,000. The government case involved the instances of fraud that were easiest to prove in court, but it was likely just the tip of an iceberg with millions more in additional money being diverted to offshore accounts in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Dr. Ali A. Al-Attar fled the United States after the indictment to avoid arrest and imprisonment. Late in 2012 he was observed in Beirut, Lebanon conversing with a Hezbollah official. It turns out that al-Attar is only a first generation Iraqi. He was born in Baghdad, but his parents were both from Iran.

But but the Russians..................

What is more concerning is the fact that the rest of this article you pulled from potentially links him to Paul Wolfowitz, which would mean the Bush Administration as well.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/paul-wolfowitzs-iran-connection/

The author is of no relation to myself (unfortunately)

This whole thing may be so focked up and so deep we never get answers. And that Seth Rich murder gets no play, and it is so obviously more than we have been told. 3 Pakistanis working for democrats fired for viewing unauthorized classified material, and an IT guy from the DNC murdered, after they are hacked. Has to raise your eyebrows.

What is more concerning is the fact that the rest of this article you pulled from potentially links him to Paul Wolfowitz, which would mean the Bush Administration as well.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/paul-wolfowitzs-iran-connection/

The author is of no relation to myself (unfortunately)

That's more concerning to you than Pakistanis with Muslim ties who owed money to Dr. Ali (who has Hezbollah ties) had access to our CURRENT Top Secret/Classified documents including the Anti-Terror stuff?

Not sure if that's a deflection attempt but FOCK..................

This whole thing may be so focked up and so deep we never get answers. And that Seth Rich murder gets no play, and it is so obviously more than we have been told. 3 Pakistanis working for democrats fired for viewing unauthorized classified material, and an IT guy from the DNC murdered, after they are hacked. Has to raise your eyebrows.

Only if the hackers put ketchup on the server or kneel while a bunch of blacks are in the room.

That's more concerning to you than Pakistanis with Muslim ties who owed money to Dr. Ali (who has Hezbollah ties) had access to our CURRENT Top Secret/Classified documents including the Anti-Terror stuff?

Not sure if that's a deflection attempt but FOCK..................

Umm...it's not one iota of deflection. It's a legitimate concern.

Wolfowitz is considered by many to be the architect of the Iraq War.

If this dude was in his ear as (the other) Giraldi suggested to the point of creating the belief of "being greeted as liberators", that means this dude is a mole beyond anything imaginable.

Furthermore, if, these people that stole data, are found to be collaborating with this guy (in any capacity), one would think that this dude should be considered a top-tier target right? I mean...to be able to escape justice with hardly a whiff of news covering it considering his relations at the time...and then to be linked to another issue of national security and not have anyone mention it...

I think I'll just delete my browser history of any searches of him. :ninja:

How could these brothers not be working with him? He's all over their financial transactions.

Umm...it's not one iota of deflection. It's a legitimate concern.

Wolfowitz is considered by many to be the architect of the Iraq War.

If this dude was in his ear as (the other) Giraldi suggested to the point of creating the belief of "being greeted as liberators", that means this dude is a mole beyond anything imaginable.

Furthermore, if, these people that stole data, are found to be collaborating with this guy (in any capacity), one would think that this dude should be considered a top-tier target right? I mean...to be able to escape justice with hardly a whiff of news covering it considering his relations at the time...and then to be linked to another issue of national security and not have anyone mention it...

I think I'll just delete my browser history of any searches of him. :ninja:

Agreed but of greater concern? Nope. Having the ear of someone versus access to IT ALL aren't even in the same ballpark.

Time to lock it all down and clean house.

Agreed but of greater concern? Nope. Having the ear of someone versus access to IT ALL aren't even in the same ballpark.

Time to lock it all down and clean house.

Time to water board these three and see what's up.
  • Like 1

These 3 Muslim Pakistani brothers, and two of their wives, with access to classified information were paid more than 4 million dollars over the last few years by members of congress. They were among the highest paid people in congress during that time. This is getting more and more sordid.

• Like 1

These 3 Muslim Pakistani brothers, and two of their wives, with access to classified information were paid more than 4 million dollars over the last few years by members of congress. They were among the highest paid people in congress during that time. This is getting more and more sordid.

wowsa

I think the libtards here on the board do what they do best when confronted with something they can't deny: they run like the poosies they are. They aren't men. They are faux men and have no business trying to pass themselves off as men

• Like 1

I think the libtards here on the board do what they do best when confronted with something they can't deny: they run like the poosies they are. They aren't men. They are faux men and have no business trying to pass themselves off as men

Oh come on. You latch on to the anti liberal posters like their little puppy.

They won't even show their a $$ up here. Their silence on this is deafening.