Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Trade Kelce for Crowell?

I have pretty good depth at WR/TE (Evans, Green, Sanders, Kelce and Thielen) but my RB are thin and hurt. Howard and West are my top 2. Was offered Crowell for Kelce. Crowell has had a horrible start. Will he rebound? Thoughts? Standard scoring.

Yes I would.

I think I would ask for more. I'm not saying that Crowell is a slouch, but I think Kelce is better than just that.

Kelce is better, but he doesn't start a true te and his wr are very good.

He needs Rbs so that's why I voted yes.

I have pretty good depth at WR/TE (Evans, Green, Sanders, Kelce and Thielen) but my RB are thin and hurt. Howard and West are my top 2. Was offered Crowell for Kelce. Crowell has had a horrible start. Will he rebound? Thoughts? Standard scoring.

I think Crowell will bounce back. I really dont think there is anyone on the roster who can take his job.

But Kelce is better. But RB is a position of need. Who are the best TE's available on the wire? This needs to play a part of your decision making here.

Kelce is better, but he doesn't start a true te and his wr are very good.

He needs Rbs so that's why I voted yes.

Fair enough point, man. I can agree with what you're saying. I'm just thinking, though, that I'd look around and try to get a little more value for a player like Kelce. I think it's more than possible.

I think I would ask for more. I'm not saying that Crowell is a slouch, but I think Kelce is better than just that.

This! I have Kelce... would have a hard time turning him loose. You won't replace the TE value of Kelce... You MIGHT get an opportunity to replace the RB value as injuries are rampant.

This.

Kelce should be able to net you a better option than crowell. There's no law that says Crow ever gets rolling this year.

With not actually needing a TE on your roster and having good wr's, I would definitely look to trade Kelce. However, I don't know that Crowell is the best choice. Sure he has no competition, but he also is not going to have a whole lot of opportunities with a team always playing from behind and can't sniff the endzone. See who else is in need of a WR / TE and see if they have a RB on a better offense with more goaline opportunities.

If you could help me out as well I'd appreciate it. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469773