Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

Sweden has huge problems because of liberal immigration policy

Many journalists around the world are eager to condemn Donald Trump no matter what. When he tweeted about immigration in Sweden few days ago, the social media exploded. Most of the opponent said that Trump has made up the immigration problem Sweden have. They are wrong.

Only hours later there was a riot of violence and destructions by immigrants in the capitol of Sweden, Stockholm. The police was forced to shoot with ammunition to put and end to it. In Malmö, another city south in Sweden they have struggle with gang violence and lawlessness for years. So when Trump talk about that Sweden have an immigration problem he is actually spot on.

Funny that none of the bored lefties are posting to acknowledge this.

• Like 1

Would you let them circle the wagons, read CNN's talking points and start getting their story straight first?! :lol:

Rapes and murders went up in Sweden

Second time asking....rapes and murders by refugees? I'd like to see proof

Second time asking....rapes and murders by refugees? I'd like to see proof

Sometimes we have to put 2+2 together all by ourselves.

Especially when you want so desperately to have the answer fit your agenda. Since you seem to know (without a link) that rapes and murders went up in 2016, how much did they increase by?

Careful now - you're stating to sound like a left wing Global Warming activist...

Trump lied in order to rile up his base. As always. He implied there was a terrorist incident the night before. There wasn't. You can bring up all the stats that you want. (even though Sweden's crime rate went DOWN in 2016 from the year before), and it won't change that Trump pulled another Bowling Green Massacre. hth

Here's an article from an enemy of the people. I think it sums up the situation fairly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/world/europe/stockholm-sweden-riots-trump.html?_r=0

Bureaucrats will say one thing. People actually living there say another. I don't think we can say that immigration isn't somewhat a problem over there.

And it's obvious Trump was referring to a FNC report from the night before. That's the real issue. The dude cites sh!t he sees on the Internet and news stories to help strengthen his policy arguments. That's an entirely different issue than "Bowling Green".

It's kind of hard to acknowledge a link that is no longer available.. .If it was an attempt to make Trump look less stupid on this Sweden thing - it kind of failed.

Are you seriously that f****** stupid?

I'll take, what wiffleballs dad said when mom decided not to abort for 2000 alex.
  • Like 1

Are you seriously that f****** stupid?

What Drobeski said to his girlfriend when she asked if he was going to wear a necktie to the reception.

What Drobeski said to his girlfriend when she asked if he was going to wear a necktie to the reception.

good one

Fock them. Put a disclaimer on your website that the opinions of the contributors don't necessarily reflect those of HuffPo and let the chips fall where they may. Given the attitudes toward the media these days....so focking stupid.

It's a shame about the increase in violent crimes that have been caused by the Muslim refugees in Sweden. And Sweden was so nice to them and the Muslim refugees still committed all of these violent crimes like rape at a rate never seen before in Sweden. Plus the violent riots by the Muslim refugees. These are facts, and they are not in dispute.

The whole Sweden issue is just a small example of the violence that has occurred in countries that have taken in Muslim refugees. You can see the violent destruction caused by the Muslim refugees throughout Western Europe. Many, many murders, rapes, rapes of children and acts of terrorism. Im glad President Trump sees this and is doing his best to keep us from making the same mistake. I just can't figure out why people in this country want to bring them here.

I'm sorry, what happened In Sweden Last Friday night?

Jesus The moral and intellectual flexibility of these people bending over backwards To try to make sense out of this f****** retarded president Is absolutely beyond me.

Jesus The moral and intellectual flexibility of these people bending over backwards To try to make sense out of this f****** retarded president Is absolutely beyond me.

There was one more rape last year than the year before so that indicates a refugee problem. Even though the extra rape was by a guy named Sven.

Yet...the Huffignton post and now Swedish leaders said he was right about the problems there.

But I'm sure you are right.....not them.

Everything is "beyond" you, retard.

Don't really give a fock about Trump, but you really need to start expanding on your information gathering.

Just because CNN and NPR do NOT cover this stuff doesn't mean it isn't happening.

The fact that President Trump is calling out the issues in Sweden with violent Muslim refugees is doing a great service to the people of Sweden. As their government denies what's going on for economic and political reasons, President Trumps willingness to speak truth to power will serve to shed light on the violence in Sweden by the Muslim refugees brought in. It may be the catalyst that brings about change and saves many, many Swedish lives.

All of Western Europe has seen a dramatic increase in violence since they started bringing in refugees from Muslim countries.

The fact that President Trump is calling out the issues in Sweden with violent Muslim refugees is doing a great service to the people of Sweden..... It may be the catalyst that brings about change and saves many, many Swedish lives.

This study ranked the top 163 most dangerous countries in the world.. In 2016 Sweden ranked the 150th most dangerous one.. Thank Gawd for Trump, with his help - I feel they can move up and out of the ghetto and catch Norway...

http://www.atlasandboots.com/most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-ranked/

This study ranked the top 163 most dangerous countries in the world.. In 2016 Sweden ranked the 150th most dangerous one.. Thank Gawd for Trump, with his help - I feel they can move up and out of the ghetto and catch Norway...

LOL 150 out of 163 countries. Damn refugees. Remind me to never visit that rapeland

there was a video that was mean to Muslims, it also said that all 57 states of Sweden can keep their doctors, it was so bad almost killed an ambassador while jamming a stick in his ass. Amazingly Trump didn't hear about it until reading the paper 3 weeks later.

So vitally important that President Trump speaks out on this issue. Let's keep Sweden safe. MSSA

Annnnnnnnnnnd they deleted it. Got to keep that narrative on track. amirte?

Just saw a horrifying news report about a group of 9 Iraqui refugees, all in the same family, who gang raped a 28 year old teacher in Vienna. One of the assailants has already admitted to taking part in this horrific attack. Another example of Muslim refugees bringing violence to their host countries. What's wrong with these people ? Is it because Islam allows such behavior?

Just saw a horrifying news report about a group of 9 Iraqui refugees, all in the same family, who gang raped a 28 year old teacher in Vienna. One of the assailants has already admitted to taking part in this horrific attack. Another example of Muslim refugees bringing violence to their host countries. What's wrong with these people ? Is it because Islam allows such behavior?

Maybe because of what she was wearing?