Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Looks like newbie is outta here again.

Thats rich. You a focking buffoon who brags about his body fat % and IQ and threatens to grind peoples faces into the ground until bone shows.

I'm not going to play your Groundhog Day from almost 8 years ago again, :cry: baby. Your mischaracterizations of the past are stupid; you entering this thread unprovoked to take yet another swipe at me is stupid.

You spend all day here posting these hot winded sermons, sometimes 4-5 posts in a row GFIAFP style and always massively condescending and full of name calling.

Then you sob about how other people made you do it, as if youre a retarded boy and not a grown man.

You are like a Frankenstein monster of RPs dooshbaggedyness, Sho Nuffs pathetic persistence and GFIAFPs total lack of self awareness, with an added dose of keyboard muscles phaggotry. Even the people who agree with your politics here focking hate you. :lol:

TL:DR

On 11/9/2017 at 12:38 PM, MDC said:

I reported you for being RP. You got banned and dont post as Mag Bastard anymore.

Go figure. :lol:

Bump

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Oh. I thought you were talking about Rusty. 

No. Just MDC, rat. There are more, but the point is made. 

11 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Oh. I thought you were talking about Rusty. 

HT didn’t realize I was trolling him at the time and still brings it up years later. I occupy a lot of rent free real estate in his head. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

HT didn’t realize I was trolling him at the time and still brings it up years later. I occupy a lot of rent free real estate in his head. :thumbsup: 

Riiiight. There are more not concerning me. You thought it was ok becisse it was RP. Because you’re a try hard poser

1 minute ago, MDC said:

That makes sense. I always thought that you were an anti banner like myself. 

10 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

That makes sense. I always thought that you were an anti banner like myself. 

Nope. Was bragging about reporting RP before any of that. 

On 11/9/2017 at 12:38 PM, MDC said:

I reported you for being RP. You got banned and dont post as Mag Bastard anymore.

Go figure. :lol:

More confirmation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Tardcore with another hissy fit :lol:

Like it has been said, you don’t like the truth for some reason. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More confirmation. 

You are definitely neck in neck with @BirdGang for stupidest poster on this forum.  And that's saying quite a bit.

While he's just a sad, know nothing, uneducated, cultist moron with zero opinion on anything other than "only whites good" and "liberals bad."  You actually do have some takes and opinions.  Spectacularly stupid takes and opinions, but takes and opinions nonetheless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1