Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Sweetheart....the thread is about trump, not Charlottesville.

But i do like how hard you're trying to switch the narrative away from how trump wasnt responding fast enough to your precious liking.

Do you and newbs use the same stupidity shovel or have your own?

That narrative was one point made. The threadis about Charlottesville and I asked you about the situation there. Where there is now one confirmed fatality from the drive they.

So enjoy whining about Newbie I guess.

Yep. 2 tweets and on camera statement by 2pm.

Byyyeeeee

His statement sucked.

Statement from white house? Nope. This is the America Trump wanted.

You are an embarrassment and a piece of sh!t.

Seriously.

The all sides crap...jokes...while there was a fatality.

The inability to condemn racist BS?

Should I go on?

Nah...you won't ever agree.

Dig dig dig.

You guys are pathetic losers. Crying like girls about how fast he issues a statement. Fock...i cant imagine how pathetic your lives are.

The all sides crap...jokes...while there was a fatality.

The inability to condemn racist BS?

Should I go on?

Nah...you won't ever agree.

Better to read what Rubio said vs Trumps tweets and statement.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/896425431284555776

Not to mention the complete air of "I don't give a sh!t." Horrible speaker.

You are an embarrassment and a piece of sh!t.

Seriously.

says the guy who voted for this America. Congratulations. You got what you wanted.

says the guy who voted for this America. Congratulations. You got what you wanted.

You inept morons not running things? Thank God. Go back to chasing tweets sweetheart.

Dig dig dig.

You guys are pathetic losers. Crying like girls about how fast he issues a statement. Fock...i cant imagine how pathetic your lives are.

Newbie mentioned that he had not done so...and you act like that is all that has been said.

Which of course is complete BS.

And can't be as pathetic as whining nonstop about what people are saying on a message board as you have done all day.

Thanks for confirming my point.

The world would be a better place without people like you in it.

HTH

HTH

Trump held campaign rallies calling for this very violence. And you voted for him. You should be personally sending condolence cards to anybody who was injured or killed today. This is you. This is what you wanted.

Newbie mentioned that he had not done so...and you act like that is all that has been said.

And can't be as pathetic as whining nonstop about what people are saying on a message board as you have done all day.

He started an entire thread on it you moron.

It's okay. You two are inevitably tied together with your stupidity. Nobody is backing you on this. Everyone is calling you two idiots again. Normal people that would tell them something. Not you guys. Shocker

HTH

It easy to see Newbie REALLY got what he wanted. He's had his race baiting zinging one liners teed up since Trump lambasted his girl.

• Like 1

Finally, you got something correct. Take the night off. :cheers:

Last night it was Richard Spencer.

The posts in this thread are showing why it's difficult to take the righties in this board seriously.

Yeah...that's the sad thing...any if you fockers have a bad thing to say about this? Other than whining about Newbies reaction?

Anything about the guy in the car running thru the crowd of counter protesters?

No comment on the car thru the crowd?

No comment on MAGA hat guys yelling Heil Trump?

says the pussbag who can't take the time to read about the situation because he is too busy whining about what someone else is saying in a message board.

You don't punt anyone's head in.

Lost? You've taken time to come in here complaining about Newbie rather than educating yourself and commenting in what's actually happening.

That doesn't make you a winner or smart...it makes you a focking idiot.

Suprised it took this long to blame Obama.

That narrative was one point made. The threadis about Charlottesville and I asked you about the situation there. Where there is now one confirmed fatality from the drive they.

So enjoy whining about Newbie I guess.

:shocking:

Sad state of affairs our country is in. We just need to bottom out and see what we can put back together after that. We'll lose our standing in the world but that happens to every top dog eventually.

He started an entire thread on it you moron.

It's okay. You two are inevitably tied together with your stupidity. Nobody is backing you on this. Everyone is calling you two idiots again. Normal people that would tell them something. Not you guys. Shocker

The threadis about the actions there. I'm not shocked you still don't understand that despite my efforts to get you to actually speak about the topic.

Everybody? No...just the same few idiotic trolling Trumpholes who can't ever find wrongdoing with him.

Hell...I even praised the First Lady and Rubio here.

Nothing about you fools is normal.

Finally, you got something correct. Take the night off. :cheers:

:shocking:

Nice try...but attempts to get people to discuss the topic is t quite the same thing.

Nice try...but attempts to get people to discuss the topic is t quite the same thing.

No, see, right there was the perfect time for a little introspection Sho. A time to pause and contemplate your own behavior.

Dare I say an opportunity to confront your hypocritical nature and consider whether or not you want to continue to be "that guy".

:lol: Who am I kidding?

Trump Rose to the occasion after the shooting at the baseball field a few months ago. He sounded presidential and non-partisan. Today, he failed miserably. Both in his tweet and his speech. It is absolutely a disgrace that he couldn't come right out empty now it's the actions of this white supremacist hate group. I believe now more than ever that Trump would be a member of that group if he wasn't a rich man or the president. Get ready people. You haven't seen anything yet.

Trump Rose to the occasion after the shooting at the baseball field a few months ago. He sounded presidential and non-partisan. Today, he failed miserably. Both in his tweet and his speech. It is absolutely a disgrace that he couldn't come right out empty now it's the actions of this white supremacist hate group. I believe now more than ever that Trump would be a member of that group if he wasn't a rich man or the president. Get ready people. You haven't seen anything yet.

His statement was pretty pathetic. Bringing up Obama... WTF? What does he have to do with anything you focking creep?

We basically have drobeski as our president <_<

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnn.....

In related news constant Trump complainer finds something to complain about.

Grab your blankey.

These white nationalists are Trump's base. Put him in a bad spot. He doesn't want to condemn the actions of his biggest supporters.

:lol: You are trolling focking hard. I know you're smarter than you come off in all these political threads. Slonuff on the other hand is a focking piss poor housewife that I believe enjoys getting pegged on a regular basis and actually believes everything he posts :banana:

https://twitter.com/newsroomjake/status/896446861313273856

Crazy pictures of car going thru crowd.

Driver reported in custody.

Who is the murdered? Who is The Victim?

I don't know if the driver is a protester or anti-protester, but we all surely agree the person should be prosecuted vigorously. I suppose this is how the casualty occurred, if so, for murder/attempted murder.

"The hate mongers and zealots organizing in Charlottesville do not represent the right wing, the Republican Party, or Trump supporters. The clash happening there between nationalists and counter protesters does not represent America. It’s simply two of our most annoying and embarrassing elements feeding into each other’s delusions and biases."

http://feeltheliberty.com/nationalists-rallying-virginia-not-represent-anyone/

most likely another false flag like every other lefty fake racial incidents, they always are.

exactly

I don't know if the driver is a protester or anti-protester, but we all surely agree the person should be prosecuted vigorously. I suppose this is how the casualty occurred, if so, for murder/attempted murder.

Regardless of political ideaology, anybody who would drive a 3000lb vehicle into a group of people because they disagree with them, should rot in jail. Preferably before they have a chance to procreate.

Now reports of a police helicopter crash?

Pack it up assholez. Go the fock home.

Wrongdoing 'on many sides'. Holy fock. He simply refuses to denounce white supremacy. Worst presidential speech in a time of riot in the history of this country.. Please hurry up Mueller.

...I know you're smarter than you come off in all these political threads.

You do realize you're talking to a guy who thought Christopher Columbus discovered America by sailing here on the Mayflower, right? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Wrongdoing 'on many sides'. Holy fock. He simply refuses to denounce white supremacy. Worst presidential speech in a time of riot in the history of this country.. Please hurry up Mueller.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/896483980857532416

So sad given Trumps thoughts (and his supporters) on not saying radical Islamic terrorism.

Regardless of political ideaology, anybody who would drive a 3000lb vehicle into a group of people because they disagree with them, should rot in jail. Preferably before they have a chance to procreate.

well yeah

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/896483980857532416

So sad given Trumps thoughts (and his supporters) on not saying radical Islamic terrorism.

I think you people need to learn about what a "terror attack" is. Cause this isn't one. This was idiots out protesting their racist ideals. Pretty peacefully I might add. Counter protestors came. Of course there are going to be scuffles. The car thing I have no words for but I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Now let's turn our attention to BLM "protests". Looting, burning cars and shops, beating up random white people, etc. All in the name of "equality". Which one has cost the government more money and injured more people I wonder?

You do realize you're talking to a guy who thought Christopher Columbus discovered America by sailing here on the Mayflower, right? :unsure:

I've been drinking away my hangover from my fishing trip last night. :dunno: :banana:

well yeah

just a question though, was the driver surrounded and threatened?

That speaks to motive. If you're in fear for your life, all bets are off.

If you're :mad: :cry: :mad: cuz feelings

🖕