Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ideas for movies that will be a sure hit.

White Panther

1 in the Stink, 2 in the Pink Panther

:first:

Ferguson

A trues story about America's most saintly black child getting gunned down in cold blood by an evil white cop and the ensuing brutal police crackdown on neighborhood shoppers.

TrollTube

A small group of internet trolls are found, captured, and forced to participate in a series of humiliating and deadly games resulting in the largest TV and gambling revenues ever generated through an internet broadcast. Based on the true story of a low rent, lightly trafficked message board.

• Like 1

TrollTube

A small group of internet trolls are found, captured, and forced to participate in a series of humiliating and deadly games resulting in the largest TV and gambling revenues ever generated through an internet broadcast. Based on the true story of a low rent, lightly trafficked message board.

First Episode: MDC Goes to Dallas

Second Episode: Edjr loses his paycheck in Edex Cup

Third Episode: Senator Rock hosts a documentary showing that Hillary is an alien sent from Uranus to overthrow Earth via the American political system.

Forth Episode: Kanil joins the US Men's Women's (thx gender identification) Curling team.

Fifth Episode: HT Special: 18-1

Sixth Episode: Peenie on Race Relations in America !!!Error: Episode not found, please try another episode!!!

Season Finale: Drobeski wins

ETA more episodes

Edited by Kanil
  • Like 1

Third Episode: Senator Rock hosts a documentary showing that Hillary is an alien sent from Uranus to overthrow Earth via the American political system.

Forth Episode: Kanil joins the US Men's Women's Curling team.

💰👍👮🏻👌😃

Forth Episode: Kanil joins the US Men's Women's (thx gender identification) Curling team.

Fifth Episode: HT Special: 18-1

ETA more episodes

someone pays attention :D

Title: The Steppingstone

Summary: Fictional account based on true story of what it was like to work at Miramax for Harvey Weinstein in the 90's from the perspective of young male and female interns who loved and hated him.

It'll be like the sexy and dark side of Entourage. The narrator will be male who tells the good times and some of the bad but comes out unscathed and successfully now working for Netflix.

• Like 1

Forget the Titans

The story of coach Herman Boone's battle with Alzheimer's.

:first:

Title: Avengers vs X-Men

Summary: Starts off with back story of how Black Panther met Storm when they were children. The story advances to the future where there is conflict between some of the characters of but a happy resolution due to their past is the end result.

Mathilda: the professional 2

This is a winner!!!

Title: Kill Bill 3

Summary: Vernita Green's daughter, Nikki Bell, grows up and kills Beatrix Kiddo. Her death is later avenged by Beatrix badass also grown up daughter, BB.

Title: Kill Bill 3

Summary: Vernita Green's daughter, Nikki Bell, grows up and kills Beatrix Kiddo. Her death is later avenged by Beatrix badass also grown up daughter, BB.

I had heard a rumor that making this was terrantinos plan all along. He was just waiting for the actual little girls to grow up. Wish he would, that would be cool.

And this one is a mini series, not a movie, but I would love to see...

Band of Brothers - The Eastern Front

Would be cool to see from the Russian perspective.

Kindergarten Cop 2: Make kindergarten great again..

Capitalizing on the Parkland shooting Paramount releases Kindergarten Cop 2. Where a kindergartener is now an armed resource officer..... Watch The Journey young Billy takes as he tries to protect his fellow students with a gun while also learning his colors and trying not to shiit himself

Wiffle&Bunny. It's the male version of Thelma and Louise. I have to work out the plot but the ending is the same.

Kindergarten Cop 2: Make kindergarten great again..

Capitalizing on the Parkland shooting Paramount releases Kindergarten Cop 2. Where a kindergartener is now an armed resource officer..... Watch The Journey young Billy takes as he tries to protect his fellow students with a gun while also learning his colors and trying not to shiit himself

It’s not a shootah!

Wiffle&Bunny. It's the male version of Thelma and Louise. I have to work out the plot but the ending is the dame.

Blah

• Like 1

The Green Mile High Club: Dogfart has taken over Jet Blue Balls Airline and it's #1 Flight attendant John Coffey offers service of a different kind. At 35,000 feet he'll take away all your ailments and touch you in that special way. Service comes complete with wheel chairs for those who can't walk upon arrival and reconstructive surgery for those well worn areas.

Forget the Titans

The story of coach Herman Boone's battle with Alzheimer's.

:clap:

Wiffle&Bunny. It's the male version of Thelma and Louise. I have to work out the plot but the ending is the same.

Hardcore. But I smiled

Just use the plot of brokeback mountain and have them ride horses off a bridge in New Orleans at the end.

• Like 1

I don't know how Thelma and Louise ends. Never saw it.

I don't know how Thelma and Louise ends. Never saw it.

Those crazy chicks drive off a cliff together. I guess it's best to have Bunny drive.

Just use the plot of brokeback mountain and have them ride horses off a bridge in New Orleans at the end.

Ok. I assume Wiffle is a bottom?

Those crazy chicks drive off a cliff together. I guess it's best to have Bunny drive.

He might miss the cliff then

He might miss the cliff then

He'll have to do. I don't think Wiffleball has a drivers license.

The Geek Club

Five members from a low rent, lightly trafficked message board end up in a holding cell together for one crime or another. Coming from totally different worlds,a pothead,a jock,a snowflake,an extreme right winger and a multiple personality disorder aka alias syndrome they end up interacting with one another and find out they have something in common.

The Geek Club

Five members from a low rent, lightly trafficked message board end up in a holding cell together for one crime or another. Coming from totally different worlds,a pothead,a jock,a snowflake,an extreme right winger and a multiple personality disorder aka alias syndrome they end up interacting with one another and find out they have something in common.

You really think there are 5 actual people on this board? I'm betting 3, max. The rest are aliases.

You really think there are 5 actual people on this board? I'm betting 3, max. The rest are aliases.

Including myself I've also met two others IRL,so unless you're an alias of Mike or CMH........ :D

Including myself I've also met two others IRL,so unless you're an alias of Mike or CMH........ :D

:ninja:

Mine is about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques. I call it "Billy and the Cloneasaurus".