Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Ware missed practice again today with the hammy

Williams a viable replacement?

I was actually considering playing both Ware and Williams if they were both healthy since my other RBs suck.

If Ware's out I guess he would be

Ugh. I would prefer him. If not I am gonna have to ride Carson out.

Don’t forget they did resign West.

And he knows this offense, so of Ware doesn’t go could be more of a RBBC then we think.

Is Williams worthy of a flex spot, 0.5 PPR?

I had Ware at flex... just picked up Williams.
Other options at flex for me:

Pettis

K Stills

Ian Thomas

Hamstrings-as said on here before (I had one once), they just don't go away very easy. It's something where you think "I'm ready to go" and BAM! you strain it again. Time heals...………………...I have him and am not gonna play him.

Im also debating whether to start Williams...if I do I would be starting him over Carson...I like the way Carson has been playing lately but sneaky Pete scares me...he can totally take Carson out of the equation and go a different direction for no reason at all

Is Williams worthy of a flex spot, 0.5 PPR?

I had Ware at flex... just picked up Williams.

Other options at flex for me:

Pettis

K Stills

Ian Thomas

Williams

Im also debating whether to start Williams...if I do I would be starting him over Carson...I like the way Carson has been playing lately but sneaky Pete scares me...he can totally take Carson out of the equation and go a different direction for no reason at all

On that KC offense I’m going to say Williams.

If I remember correctly, Williams caught his share of passes while on MIA. If he has that backfield mostly to himself, he could be a PPR hero Week 15. Is he a possible 3 down back Thursday night?

honestly i think west is just a warm body at this point, a depth player who already knew the system and would be ok in an emergency. i realize we are getting very close to an emergency but i highly doubt he gets some kind of big workload, maybe a series or a breather snap. williams should be the guy.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, Williams caught his share of passes while on MIA. If he has that backfield mostly to himself, he could be a PPR hero Week 15. Is he a possible 3 down back Thursday night?

Williams has great hands for a guy his size (223), as pointed out in his scouting report coming outta college. He was actually a much more successful receiving back with the Dolphins than a true runner. If he has learned to pass protect (which was a knock on him by NFL scouts), then I see no reason that he couldn't play 3 downs tomorrow.

He also has the size to smash it in from up close.

In a ppr Williams is a must start.