Sign in to follow this  
canesfan22

Keeper League Question. Need Help!

Who do I keep out of the list below? They will cost me round at which I took them last year. I pick 6th overall in a snake style draft with 10 Teams, PPR league. Was gonna keep Kelvin Benjamin as it would of only would have cost me my 7th Round Pick, but as we all know he's done for the year.

AJ Green (1st Round). I feel I can get something better than him in the 1st Round.

Jimmy Graham (2nd Round) Not sure I wanna waste my 2nd Round Pick. I feel his #s will go down this year. Maybe I could be wrong. But also feel I can do better in this spot than him.

Desean Jackson (4th Round) This could be a possibility. Why I'm not really sure. But, he could be used as my FLEX if I keep him.

Sammy Watkins (5th Round) Who's gonna throw him the ball. Let's remember he's in Buffalo. LoL. But, could be used at FLEX.

Martellus Bennett (9th Round) This is who I'm leaning towards. Top 5 TE in my opinion and I would use him as my starting TE and it'll only cost me my 9th Round Pick.

Help me out fellas!!!!!

I would agree with you and keep Bennett for a 9 th round pick , I think in a ten team draft Green in the first round is to high and there is no way I would go te i the second round that's where I would pick up Green .

Who do I keep out of the list below? They will cost me round at which I took them last year. I pick 6th overall in a snake style draft with 10 Teams, PPR league. Was gonna keep Kelvin Benjamin as it would of only would have cost me my 7th Round Pick, but as we all know he's done for the year.

AJ Green (1st Round). I feel I can get something better than him in the 1st Round.

Jimmy Graham (2nd Round) Not sure I wanna waste my 2nd Round Pick. I feel his #s will go down this year. Maybe I could be wrong. But also feel I can do better in this spot than him.

Desean Jackson (4th Round) This could be a possibility. Why I'm not really sure. But, he could be used as my FLEX if I keep him.

Sammy Watkins (5th Round) Who's gonna throw him the ball. Let's remember he's in Buffalo. LoL. But, could be used at FLEX.

Martellus Bennett (9th Round) This is who I'm leaning towards. Top 5 TE in my opinion and I would use him as my starting TE and it'll only cost me my 9th Round Pick.

Help me out fellas!!!!!

here are my thoughts:

AJ: if you feel you can do better in round 1, there is no point in keeping him. Ultimately it depends where you draft in round 1, but unless you are drafting close to last, I'm inclined to agree with you on this.

Graham: I also agree. new team, new QB, new System. There's a lot of risk. you may be able to get him in the 3rd round of the draft because of this. based on this, I wouldnt keep him.

DeSean-4th round- not bad.... but once again, if you put him back, you probably can get him (or an equivalent player) back in round 4.

Watkins-5th round- I like the kid. he has more skill than Desean at this point in his career. I know that the QB tossing him the ball (Tyrod Taylor) isnt great, but is he any worse than the guy tossing him the ball last year? I also think we can See Matt Cassel if things dont work out early. I also dont think hes available in round 5 if you dont keep him.

Bennett (9th round), you are getting a pretty low risk player with some upside at the TE position. he is probably your best value.

If you are not sold on Bennett, I'd suggest Watkins.