Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Where do you now rank Brady?

back end QB1?

I got him somewhere around the 8th-10th QB to come off board, behind Luck, Rodgers, Manning, Brees, Wilson, Ryan, and Ben.

Not sure where he ranks among the Tannehill, Stafford, Romo, Bradford, Newton, Eli group.

Thoughts?

Above Ryan and Ben where he always finishes every year. QB6 at worst. Ryan has never even been higher than QB7 and that was with Julio, prime Roddy, tony G etc. Ben needed 6td games to approach 30 and will miss Bryant and his center for half the year. Meanwhile Brady had a 4 game stretch where he was droppable last year before turning it on and still had over 30. Im pretty much alone in these opinion so we will see.

Pissed off Brady is top 5

I'm dead serious. The dude will have something to prove.

I think he's a little less pissed off due to winning the appeal. Had he lost the appeal, I would agree more (but not top 5 due to missing 4 games).

In a 6 point passing td league, I rank him behind Luck, Rodgers, Brees and Peyton and about equal or slightly ahead of Ben and Wilson. In 4 point passing td leagues, I have Ben and Wilson still ahead of him but he falls next.

I have ranked 9th

I'm feeling good now about picking him in the 8th round.....2 weeks ago

In a 6 point passing td league, I rank him behind Luck, Rodgers, Brees and Peyton and about equal or slightly ahead of Ben and Wilson. In 4 point passing td leagues, I have Ben and Wilson still ahead of him but he falls next.

I can support all of this.

I'm feeling good now about picking him in the 8th round.....2 weeks ago

I feel good about trading a 2016 2nd round rookie pick for him in dynasty

Low end QB1 in the 8-12 range. He ha looked like total ass in the preseason, the receivers aren't great and I believe LaFell is already on the PUP.