Sign in to follow this  
dschddny

Shady McCoy

What are your thoughts on McCoy in a redraft? How early would you take him given the ankle injury?

Not ankle injury....hamstring injury...Severe hamstring injury.....partial tear in hamstring. I will be avoiding..

Not ankle injury....hamstring injury...Severe hamstring injury.....partial tear in hamstring. I will be avoiding..

Most muscle injures are a partial tear, just saying you never heard it referred to it that way I guess?

I am happy that I traded him prior to last season for Lacy.

Well, it was Shady and Stafford for Lacy and Brees. That worked out for me. :D

I like K. Williams

Is he really the all out handcuff?

My bad, hamstring injury and not ankle of course. So we have one "DND", for those who would draft him what round for a 12-team non-PPR?

I had him in the 2nd but am feeling like I could get him later given the uncertainty for week 1...

My bad, hamstring injury and not ankle of course. So we have one "DND", for those who would draft him what round for a 12-team non-PPR?

I had him in the 2nd but am feeling like I could get him later given the uncertainty for week 1...

I drafted him late in 2nd round after Fjax was cut and before questionable tag for week 1. He is about as durable a back as there has been in recent history besides the concussion.

Id say 3rd rnd but there are too many wrs I love in rnd 3 so I might not even go that far. 4 for absolute sure tho.

Bryce Brown is a sneaky handcuff

I'll give a nice hypothetical that sums up Bryce Brown and why I'd never roster him.

If he played for Tom Coughlin, he'd be buried in the desert.

I picked up Brown for a minute, then realized it was futile. I dropped him and picked up Lockett. I like Locketts chances of becoming a startable option much more than Brown.

You guys are brutal. He may well be playing in week one. Put me in murf's corner. 'Slipping' to me means middle of round two at the latest.

You guys are brutal. He may well be playing in week one. Put me in murf's corner. 'Slipping' to me means middle of round two at the latest.

Mccoy is certainly confident he will be ready for week 1.

I wouldn't take him before 3rd. And if a wr1 receiver falls in the same spot I wouldn't take McCoy. I don't see him being more than mediocre and I can get that in a later round

Agree with Voltaire and Murf

I've had 3 drafts so far. Smallest being 12 team. He has NOT made it past middle of 2nd round.

I think RB is incredibly thin position this year with lots of uncertainty. I was targeting him late 2nd (1 draft) and 3rd (2 drafts) but he never slipped that far.

Tomorrow is my big $ auction and keeper league draft. He has a salary cap of $32 ($136 total 15 spots). He is not protected so he will go in auction pool. It will be interesting to see his new cap salary.

RB