Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

What will Lap Dog Obama do now that Putin has stuck his d!ck in his face?

Why avoid it when its more enjoyable to tear apart the hacks and expose their crap?

Again with contribute...what contribution are any of these threads...can you really derail a topic that was never on the rails...ever.

And I do take it from time to time...plenty of whining topics on this board I have not gotten into...

Then STFU about anybody whining if your purpose is try to out hack the hacks.

Again, if you don't agree with the topic being discussed feel free not to participate. Jumping in to contribute nothing but snide remarks about other posters makes you no better than those you choose to "mock". In fact, it makes you worse because you don't have an interest in the topic at hand you only have an interest in bemoaning those who do.

Again, if you don't agree with the topic being discussed feel free not to participate. Jumping in to contribute nothing but snide remarks about other posters makes you no better than those you choose to "mock". In fact, it makes you worse because you don't have an interest in the topic at hand you only have an interest in bemoaning those who do.

The irony here is you have spent how much time now complaining about me complaining.

Great...I will worry about if I am no better than them in the eyes of some people...or I will just continue not to give a crap what a bunch of guys on a message board think of me as I do it.

My point is that most of these topics...what interest is there really in getting into a slap fight with a political hack...when just mocking them ends up the same way.

Even the legit discussion turns into the same lame insults and message board schtick.

Thats the nature of politics on this board at least going back for a long long time.

I participated in it fine...why won't it work?

Because I don't believe Putin would be strong armed by such a concept.

Better idea? I have no clue...which is why I did not start a topic such as this one whining about Obama.

But again jerry...there is little point in engaging seriously in most political topics on this board.

Because there are people (on both sides) so hell bent in their ways and ideas that what is going to ever come of it?

Nothing...just more complaining based mostly on what letter is next to the politicians name.

Nobody is going to change their mind...so whats the point?

This is a chat bored; we are here to chat. I'm sorry that you are so fatalistic about political topics here, but many of us like to discuss them. Also there is a small chicken and egg problem in that the discussions become somewhat harder when you incessantly post drivel in them.

You may notice that I usually just ignore you. I wish RP would do that but I long ago concluded that he is one of those people incapable of ignoring a gibe. As are you and some others here. So these threads turn into 3 pages of uselessness. I sincerely wish you could take a step outside of yourself and read these threads (with your posts) from an objective viewpoint to see just how insufferable you are. :(

He is too thick to grasp what you are saying.

HTH

Everyone should take this advice. I don't go into GFIAFP poker threads to give him advice, I avoid Wiffle's threads about sponge bathing his mom, and I'm not into pop charts so I ignored all of Newbie's music threads. The first two are lost causes, and I wouldn't have much to contribute to threads about top 10 pop music. No need to waste time in them just to fukk them up for anyone interested in those particular topics.

Slo-N-Nuts is obsessed with me for some reason. Can't find the will to not follow me around. Hell, 100% of the threads he started in 2013 are about me. :shocking: It's a sad existence.

What is even sadder is his admission he comes into these threads knowing he has nothing to offer on the subject, yet he clutters them up with his whinefests.

Sure looks that way.

You may notice that I usually just ignore you. I wish RP would do that but I long ago concluded that he is one of those people incapable of ignoring a gibe.

Good advice. :thumbsup:

I did it with Newbie. Have yet to be in a slap fight, or directly respond to him in months. I have managed to ignore his insults to me and my family and just chuckle at him now.

At least Newbie acted like he knew WTF he was talking about with current events. He doesn't, but he put on a show. Slo-N-Nuts does not even attempt that.

Mebbe I should just throw him in the same shitbucket as Ducky. He really serves no purpose.

This is a chat bored; we are here to chat. I'm sorry that you are so fatalistic about political topics here, but many of us like to discuss them. Also there is a small chicken and egg problem in that the discussions become somewhat harder when you incessantly post drivel in them.

You may notice that I usually just ignore you. I wish RP would do that but I long ago concluded that he is one of those people incapable of ignoring a gibe. As are you and some others here. So these threads turn into 3 pages of uselessness. I sincerely wish you could take a step outside of yourself and read these threads (with your posts) from an objective viewpoint to see just how insufferable you are. :(

Chicken and the egg huh?

Post 1...seems any topic started that way is bound to never have legit discussion...nor does it deserve legit discussion.

Next up...even with legit discussion...what happened? 5 points post #17...yeah...that was productive too.

Then back to post #30 with RP's usual antics as well...and I could go on and on and on in topics like this.

Its the same thing ad nauseum here.

There is very little legit discussion.

And the reason is there are several out there who are so extremely biased (and Jerry...you are getting there)...that no matter what is said its going to turn into slinging insults. Its basically pointless to try having legit discussion.

And your boy RP is the worst of it...but you agree with him on many issues...so you set that aside.

Talk about not being objective...be objective and tell me how productive a topic started in the way this one is...or the many others are?

How productive are any posts that involve guys like RP, drobeski, FlaHawker....if you disagree with them...you get insulted...its that simple.

funny...since you talk about newbie more than anyone...and he has not responded to you in quite some time.

But yeah...its you ignoring him.

Too funny.

The irony here is you have spent how much time now complaining about me complaining.

Great...I will worry about if I am no better than them in the eyes of some people...or I will just continue not to give a crap what a bunch of guys on a message board think of me as I do it.

My point is that most of these topics...what interest is there really in getting into a slap fight with a political hack...when just mocking them ends up the same way.

Even the legit discussion turns into the same lame insults and message board schtick.

Thats the nature of politics on this board at least going back for a long long time.

No irony at all. I'm not complaining about you complaining, I'm trying to figure out why you care so much about why other people care about things you don't care about. So much so that you can't help yourself from clicking on a thread to complain about somebody else's opinion on a matter you have absolutely no interest in.

No irony at all. I'm not complaining about you complaining, I'm trying to figure out why you care so much about why other people care about things you don't care about. So much so that you can't help yourself from clicking on a thread to complain about somebody else's opinion on a matter you have absolutely no interest in.

Oh ok...you are not complaining...got it.

:doh:

Oh ok...you are not complaining...got it.

You don't seem to understand what complaining really is

There's not a lot he can do. When you've repeatedly showed the world your ass, you're going to lose respect. When you lose respect, it's gone.

Chicken and the egg huh?

Post 1...seems any topic started that way is bound to never have legit discussion...nor does it deserve legit discussion.

Next up...even with legit discussion...what happened? 5 points post #17...yeah...that was productive too.

Then back to post #30 with RP's usual antics as well...and I could go on and on and on in topics like this.

Its the same thing ad nauseum here.

There is very little legit discussion.

And the reason is there are several out there who are so extremely biased (and Jerry...you are getting there)...that no matter what is said its going to turn into slinging insults. Its basically pointless to try having legit discussion.

And your boy RP is the worst of it...but you agree with him on many issues...so you set that aside.

Talk about not being objective...be objective and tell me how productive a topic started in the way this one is...or the many others are?

How productive are any posts that involve guys like RP, drobeski, FlaHawker....if you disagree with them...you get insulted...its that simple.

That post has your panties in a twist? That's not a general "Obama sucks" comment that seems to bother you so; it is an indictment on Obama's lack of establishing respect with world leaders. So we can't say that stuff either? In a thread about how Putin thumbed his nose at us?

Biased? Sure I'm biased. I am conservative/libertarian so I tend to agree with those positions. However, buried somewhere in this thread I postulated that maybe Obama and Putin had an agreement to let Snowden go and then off him, which on one level implies that maybe he isn't the pussay we make him out to be.

We insult people here. "You are a focking retard" means "I respectfully disagree with you." If you don't like it, leave.

That post has your panties in a twist? That's not a general "Obama sucks" comment that seems to bother you so; it is an indictment on Obama's lack of establishing respect with world leaders. So we can't say that stuff either? In a thread about how Putin thumbed his nose at us?

Biased? Sure I'm biased. I am conservative/libertarian so I tend to agree with those positions. However, buried somewhere in this thread I postulated that maybe Obama and Putin had an agreement to let Snowden go and then off him, which on one level implies that maybe he isn't the pussay we make him out to be.

We insult people here. "You are a focking retard" means "I respectfully disagree with you." If you don't like it, leave.

Yeah...you are right...my panties were in a twist about that one post...

It was an example of why legit discussions don't happen.

I have no problem with insults at all...its just laughable that any of you think any political discussion will ever be productive.

Now, I will agree Ive been a bit over the top in this one.

Was fun for a bit.

And I can tone it back a bit...and will.

Have a nice day.

Yeah...you are right...my panties were in a twist about that one post...

It was an example of why legit discussions don't happen.

:lol:

Sorry for offending your sensibilities.

It was my opinion. I could be wrong.

I just think that when the leader of one country publicly disrespects another country, it's a sign that he doesn't fear any retaliation. That doesn't bode well for future dealings with that leader.

Same sentiment, different wording. Better?