Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

DeDe Westbrook **Activated for week 11**

Grip it and Rip it!

Im a risk taker. That is personality type I got from my father, which transfers into my hobbies. You should see the risks I take on the golf course. Lol

Grip it and Rip it!

Lol. I hate playing safe when behind trees. I’d rather take my chance and try to go through the branches. Lol. Usually not successfully.

man I'm just looking for 5 7 targets a game. 80 yards and a potential td. As a wr3 I got for free I'm not going overboard

57 targets kinda lowballing it there. Expect at least 70 a game.

I picked him up in 1 dynasty league. Well see.

I picked him up in one of my two leagues and I have my hand on the button to pick him up should I not like what I’m seeing with Josh Doctson today.

I picked him up in one of my two leagues and I have my hand on the button to pick him up should I not like what Im seeing with Josh Doctson today.

Nada for Doctson. In the same boat, moving on to Dede.

Thinking of doing the same this week try to dump Doctson for Westbrook

Is Doctson even playing?

He's out there. Cousins is being ol' one-read Cousins again.

Edit: just dropped a big 3rd down pass. :/

Doctson TD grab. I'll take that. He's on my bench, but they just started going his way a lot there.

Doctson owner and have had to start him the past 2 weeks due to byes/in juries, so was pleased to see he got bailed out on that TD.

However, big disappointment from a usage standpoint and am going to drop this week with Westbrook as a target.

Doctson owner and have had to start him the past 2 weeks due to byes/in juries, so was pleased to see he got bailed out on that TD.

However, big disappointment from a usage standpoint and am going to drop this week with Westbrook as a target.

Unless you have a high waiver priority or your league mates are asleep. you may be a week too late.

Unless you have a high waiver priority or your league mates are asleep. you may be a week too late.

he's still a FA up until kick off tonight, and I have Alfred Morris on my bench.

If there's a decision in Zeke's favor before that tonight, I can still drop Morris and pickup Westbrook.

I I don't think you have to be asleep to not have Dede picked up. A rookie with no qb on a run first and run second offense. He tore up the 3rd and 4th quarters of preseason, and that's what great receivers should do in the 3rd and 4th quarters of preseason, but I would be surprised if he returned a big investment this year.

Disclosure: I've had him on my dynasty team since before preseason started.

• Like 1

Most of my WRs are not good so he can’t be any worse.

Funchess- no fun anymore

Doctson- no targets

Hogan- no more tds

Diggs- no health

Ginn- no targets

Unless someone frequents a fantasy football message board I doubt that Westbrook is on their radar. The Jags passing game has been inconsistent to awful the past few seasons, same for Lee and Hurns individual production this season. If your league is regular Joe's from work or college Westbrook should be a sure thing.

Of course I picked him up before the bye for a $0 bid. Dropped Hurns for him, who I added when Robinson went to IR. I have been a sucker for Jags receivers since the Ernest Wilford days. Hopefully Westbrook is ARob 2.0.

I had to google Wilford to see what he has been up to.

-2010: cut his signature locks to donate to Children's Cancer Center in Jacksonville :thumbsup:

-2011: arrested for inappropriately touching a female bartender at the Ritz Club in Jacksonville Beach. When confronted by Jacksonville Beach Police and asked to leave, Wilford struggled with police and was eventually tasered twice and arrested :nono:

-2015: Ernest Wilford joined the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office as a police officer :lol:

http://jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/0418ernestwilford990.jpg

Unless someone frequents a fantasy football message board I doubt that Westbrook is on their radar. The Jags passing game has been inconsistent to awful the past few seasons, same for Lee and Hurns individual production this season. If your league is regular Joe's from work or college Westbrook should be a sure thing.

Of course I picked him up before the bye for a $0 bid. Dropped Hurns for him, who I added when Robinson went to IR. I have been a sucker for Jags receivers since the Ernest Wilford days. Hopefully Westbrook is ARob 2.0.

I had to google Wilford to see what he has been up to.

-2010: cut his signature locks to donate to Children's Cancer Center in Jacksonville :thumbsup:

-2011: arrested for inappropriately touching a female bartender at the Ritz Club in Jacksonville Beach. When confronted by Jacksonville Beach Police and asked to leave, Wilford struggled with police and was eventually tasered twice and arrested :nono:

-2015: Ernest Wilford joined the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office as a police officer :lol:

http://jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/0418ernestwilford990.jpg

Ernest Wilford is a solid throwback name. My fave of the jags has got to be Donovan Darius tho.

jimmy smith will always be the best though. probably had that guy on my fantasy team 4 or 5 years it seemed.

Keenan!

I like Dede, just not this year... Jags D is for real and they have been running the ball which means no Bortles garbage time...

he's still a FA up until kick off tonight, and I have Alfred Morris on my bench.

If there's a decision in Zeke's favor before that tonight, I can still drop Morris and pickup Westbrook.

didn't make the move last night, so hoping Dede flies under the radar and I can still pick him up with my late waiver.

the Morris news makes me happy though as I need RB help much more than WR help anyway.

Dede a better pickup than corey Davis or Doctson in ppr?

No to Davis. Yes to Doc

Ernest Wilford is a solid throwback name. My fave of the jags has got to be Donovan Darius tho.

Here's a fun fact... I guess I maybe knew this at one time, but totally forgot.

Ernest Givens, Andre Rison, and Tory Holt all at one time played for the Jaguars. Nostalgic for me, as these are all video game HOF WRs in my opinion.

Here's a fun fact... I guess I maybe knew this at one time, but totally forgot.

Ernest Givens, Andre Rison, and Tory Holt all at one time played for the Jaguars. Nostalgic for me, as these are all video game HOF WRs in my opinion.

Don't forget Jimmy Smith... probably the best fantasy performance by a WR

Something like

16 rec 290 yards and 3TDs again the eventual SB champion ravens

Good sounding update from Roto for those who were able to grab him:

Dede Westbrook could have a "top-three role" in Week 9 against the Bengals.

Westbrook hasn't had any setbacks after Jacksonville activated him from IR. He looked to be getting first-team reps at practice this week with Marqise Lee sidelined. Westbrook was the best wideout in college last year and confirmed his production at both his Pro Day and in the preseason — where he led the league in receiving. With Lee injured and Allen Hurns playing the slot, Westbrook could have a bigger than expected target share in his debut.

I'm gonna start him. I have Garcon who even if healthy is going to face Peterson with a crappy qb. I am gonna roll the dice.

Don't forget Jimmy Smith... probably the best fantasy performance by a WR

Something like

16 rec 290 yards and 3TDs again the eventual SB champion ravens

15 for 291 and 3 TDs

Still remember it to this day. He was triple covered and they couldn't stop him.

What does TOP 3 role mean ??

on the field in 3 wr sets i'd guess.

cincy has a solid secondary (i believe only a.brown and j.nelson have had big games vs them), i wouldn't expect much this week.

Do I go Westbrook or Corey Davis this weekend

Sounds like both are a go

I'm rolling both out.

I can't believe people here are acting like DeDe Westbrook (or even Corey Davis) are going to be high level producers right off the bat, if ever.

Really strange. :dunno:

I can't believe people here are acting like DeDe Westbrook (or even Corey Davis) are going to be high level producers right off the bat, if ever.

Really strange. :dunno:

I'm looking at him as a wr3 with big play upside. He's not a slot guy and should get some decent volume that could lead to more. And Davis as as a 2 based off his volume on one game for sure. But Marriotta knows what he has.

I'm looking at him as a wr3. And Davis as as a 2 based off his volume on one game for sure. But Marriotta knows what he has.

I'm certainly waiting to hear more this week. With Hogan and AB out this week, I'm looking at a WR trio of Hopkins, Marvin Jones and then either Doctson or Dede. Is Doctson going to get looks? Did Washington looking for WRs yesterday mean they don't like Doctson anymore? Is Marquis Lee going to play? Lot of questions. And, apparently, all it would take would be 4 catches to out-catch Doctson. If Dede stands a reasonable chance of posting a 1/1/1 line, then he's in the same ballpark as my other WR3 options :)

I really think that if Lee can't play he's got a great chance if seeing 6 or 7 targets. I mean that's not a lot but enough for wr3

The nice thing is that he is currently listed as on IR in espn. So you can drop a kicker, pick him up, stash him on IR, and pick up a kicker again.

made it a no-brainer for me

• Like 1

I'm certainly waiting to hear more this week. With Hogan and AB out this week, I'm looking at a WR trio of Hopkins, Marvin Jones and then either Doctson or Dede. Is Doctson going to get looks? Did Washington looking for WRs yesterday mean they don't like Doctson anymore? Is Marquis Lee going to play? Lot of questions. And, apparently, all it would take would be 4 catches to out-catch Doctson. If Dede stands a reasonable chance of posting a 1/1/1 line, then he's in the same ballpark as my other WR3 options :)

Well I can see him as a desperation add, but anybody acting like he's going to instantly be a must-add WR1 is delusional. He's on my waiver wire right now and I just dropped Doctson for Robert Woods, who's very boring, but I'd rather have him than Doctson, Westbrook, or Davis. At least he'll get guaranteed targets and receptions. The other 3 could easily all get 3 or fewer targets.