Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Trumps tax plan - taking shape

So in other words Trump is full of sh1t and will only look out for the super rich.

I hope I'm wrong on that - but I doubt it.

There is an old saying in Tennessee, I know its in Texas, its probably in Tennessee...

Meals and "entertainment" are only 50% deductible, IN THEORY. Still kinda focked up but at least they don't get a full deduction, assuming they're treating it correctly and not just burying it with other lease expenses or something.

From what I have personally witnessed at many different stadiums, the majority of people in those boxes are family and friends. So in essence, the company funds the social life of the people that work there. And gets a nice write off. It's laughable we put up with this.

You can write off a fancy business dinner, but if your eyes gaze on football... No soup for you

I guess that's why Yankee stadium has a steakhouse in it. Whole thing is a joke, and we're the mark.

From what I have personally witnessed at many different stadiums, the majority of people in those boxes are family and friends. So in essence, the company funds the social life of the people that work there. And gets a nice write off. It's laughable we put up with this.

I got ya. Just trying to clarify what the code actually says. Even when treated correctly it's still bullsh!t.

The Swamp has written a tax code that is 74,000 pages long!

The alt-left's simplified tax code was just released and it is only 11 words long.

1. How much money did you make last year?

2. Send it in!

The Swamp has written a tax code that is 74,000 pages long!

The alt-left's simplified tax code was just released and it is only 11 words long.

1. How much money did you make last year?

2. Send it in!

Liar

So in other words Trump is full of sh1t and will only look out for the super rich.

I hope I'm wrong on that - but I doubt it.

The theory is that for businesses to get 'rich' they need to produce more, which means more workers, more purchases and more economic activity

Clinton didn't balance the budget by clamping down on business

The theory is that for businesses to get 'rich' they need to produce more, which means more workers, more purchases and more economic activity

Clinton didn't balance the budget by clamping down on business

Okay so he'll use discredited "trickle-down" theory to justify tax cuts for the super rich and focking the middle class. In other words - the same as every other republican, ever.

President Trump on Wednesday said his proposed tax cuts will benefit the middle class and the rich “will not be gaining at all” with his plan.

“The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. We’re looking for the middle class and looking for jobs, jobs meaning companies – looking at middle class and jobs,” he said during a bipartisan meeting with lawmakers in the White House.

“I think the wealthy will be pretty much where they are,” he added. “If we can do that, we’ll like it. If they have to go higher, they’ll go higher, frankly.”

http://nypost.com/2017/09/13/trump-vows-proposed-tax-cuts-will-benefit-middle-class/

President Trump on Wednesday said his proposed tax cuts will benefit the middle class and the rich will not be gaining at all with his plan.

The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. Were looking for the middle class and looking for jobs, jobs meaning companies looking at middle class and jobs, he said during a bipartisan meeting with lawmakers in the White House.

I think the wealthy will be pretty much where they are, he added. If we can do that, well like it. If they have to go higher, theyll go higher, frankly.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/13/trump-vows-proposed-tax-cuts-will-benefit-middle-class/

It's basically what the OP already said you senile old coot.

Okay so he'll use discredited "trickle-down" theory to justify tax cuts for the super rich and focking the middle class. In other words - the same as every other republican, ever.

As opposed to the trickle up theory that if you put companies out of business they will produce more jobs and wage growth

:nono:

He's going down as one of the greatest presidents ever.