Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Conservatives smashing Keurig coffee makers

They're loving this, kuerig gets free advertising and gets to save the money.

Not to mention, supporting the liberal agenda, since those cups sit in landfills for ever. They dont call them republitards for nothing...

23andme isn't getting off that easy. :nono: I'm destroying my chromosomes by sleeping in an x-ray machine. :angry:

• Like 1

23andme isn't getting off that easy. :nono: I'm destroying my chromosomes by sleeping in an x-ray machine. :angry:

So funny. Well played.

Keurig apologized and Hannity called for a cease fire of the boycott.

I guess Keurig figured out PDQ to verify what they're being told and who is telling them before acting.

Companies should be aware conservatives have discovered the power of the $$ via boycott through social media.

ever walk into a coffee shop? they're are all wanna be beatnicks.

i say ignore the reputards and embrace the bean.

ever walk into a coffee shop? they're are all wanna be beatnicks.

i say ignore the reputards and embrace the bean.

You go ahead and embrace the...erm...'bean'.

Keurig, meanwhile, knows who has the money.

• Like 1

Keurig apologized and Hannity called for a cease fire of the boycott.

I guess Keurig figured out PDQ to verify what they're being told and who is telling them before acting.

Companies should be aware conservatives have discovered the power of the $$ via boycott through social media.

Huh. I remember a few years back when it was companies like chick fil a and target being boycotted by (admittedly crazy) liberals, you guys thought it was a bullsh!t tactic.

Guess things change.

Huh. I remember a few years back when it was companies like chick fil a and target being boycotted by (admittedly crazy) liberals, you guys thought it was a bullsh!t tactic.

Guess things change.

Yeah chick fil a is really struggling

I'm all for boycotting based on your political views and It's nice to know that if I want a yummy chicken sammich I ain't gotta eat it around people who are seriously focked in the head. I wish they'd boycott more stuff I like.

• Like 1

I'm all for boycotting based on your political views and It's nice to know that if I want a yummy chicken sammich I ain't gotta eat it around people who are seriously focked in the head. I wish they'd boycott more stuff I like.

I bet you dont like eating your chicken around those pesky blacks and mooslims too. Sad!

I bet you dont like eating your chicken around those pesky blacks and mooslims too. Sad!

Pretty much. I won't eat in Saginaw. I'll drink bottled water but food, no thanks. I'll prepare my own when I get home. When my daughter was born I pulled into a McDonald's drive through across from the hospital and was handed my bag by LaQueesha who with her other hand was scratching at her nappy ass fro. That was the end of that. If I ain't willing to eat at your house I don't want you preparing my food.

Didnt say they were. I just remember you guys all crying like beotches about liberals trying to suppress speech or some sh!t.

How dare they not buy chicken sandwiches? 🍗

Guess things change.

We're taking a page from you left leaners on how to get companies to respond.

You'll notice though sometimes it has the opposite effect. Chick Fil A grabbed a bigger market share after the alt lifestylers went after them.

Keurig and other companies are waking up to the fact that the conservatives are the ones with more disposable income.

Wasn't sure where to put this. Oh my God, they just played the audio of a supposedly robo call in Alabama and it is just so bad it's laughable.

It's basically trying to come off as Jo

Jewy Jewstein from Washington Post willing to pay 5 to $7,000 for information to smear judge Moore and the stories will be reported but not investigated.

Seriously, the reporter supposedly is named Bernie Bernstein and it just goes downhill from there. I just thought I'd put it out there before one of the trolls posts it as a fact.

And, Alabama is taking it in the shorts. Pretty much every network is down there and I'll fully admit that there is already a bias against Southerners. But damn, these guys are not making it any easier on themselves.

It's almost like one of those late-night bits where they go out and she's people off the street and ask him the most basic questions and they screwed up. Except this isn't a bit.

I guess something like 40% of the state is fundamentalist or evengelical.

I don't know if the media is deliberately choosing the dumbest people or if that's truly representative of the kind of people they're running into.

Guess things change.

See the difference there?

It's the "admittedly crazy" part. See how a non-binary thinker can draw distinctions between clearly disparate incidents, and binary thinkers cannot?

:nono:

See the difference there?

It's the "admittedly crazy" part. See how a non-binary thinker can draw

distinctions between clearly disparate incidents, and binary thinkers cannot?

:nono:

Gee, the alias stole my term. Imagine that...

Didnt say they were. I just remember you guys all crying like beotches about liberals trying to suppress speech or some sh!t.

Didn't say you did say LOL.

And not you guys......I wasn't part of that. 99% of the protests that take part in this country are complete wastes of time and nothing more than a reasn for people to be angry. Life is too short. :cheers:

Um..wut?

Binary is WIffles go to word when he's attempting to sound extra intelligent. He doesn't like when other posters use it. Back off.