Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Lezbean teacher fired from Miami Cathloic school for marrying her lady friend.

Yeah, no pedophilia there. None at all.

Who claimed there wasnt? Did I miss something?

A public school would be hard pressed to fire a lesbo simply for getting married to someone of the same sex, given that its legal and all.

Beyond that, is there a particular school district with a documented history of harboring gay pedos but firing their teachers when they gay marry each other, thus making them hypocrites?

Who claimed there wasnt? Did I miss something?

A public school would be hard pressed to fire a lesbo simply for getting married to someone of the same sex, given that its legal and all.

Beyond that, is there a particular school district with a documented history of harboring gay pedos but firing their teachers to when they gay marry each other, thus making them hypocrites?

Just funny that your go to, right out of the gates reaction is to slam the Catholic Church about pedophilia. Seeing as you're not a part of It and neither are your kids its weird they would be your primary concern. Yet your kid goes to school, which by and large has an even bigger pedophilia problem and has a much greater chance of affecting your kid than the church, yet you don't mention them.

Just funny that your go to, right out of the gates reaction is to slam the Catholic Church about pedophilia. Seeing as you're not a part of It and neither are your kids its weird they would be your primary concern. Yet your kid goes to school, which by and large has an even bigger pedophilia problem and has a much greater chance of affecting your kid than the church, yet you don't mention them.

My first reaction is to slam the the Catholics about their hypocrisy concerning the actions of gays in their midst. The pedophila is secondary.

I once tried to be part of the Catholic Church but refused to jump thru the required annulment hoops to be accepted.

My first reaction is to slam the the Catholics about their hypocrisy concerning the actions of gays in their midst. The pedophila is secondary.

I once tried to be part of the Catholic Church but refused to jump thru the required annulment hoops to be accepted.

But they aren't hypocrites about it. They're actually very consistent about it.

Why do you say that? We had a Catholic school teacher get canned around here for getting pregnant out of wedlock.

Can't be focking the students. :wub:

But they aren't hypocrites about it. They're actually very consistent about it.

No theyre not. And here we are. Circle complete.

No theyre not. And here we are. Circle complete.

Ok. You keep making the church your go to for pedophilia, but keep in mind who the bigger threat is. It's kinda stupid when you think about it. Takes the heat off the truly big problem.

Negative two years. You need to come out from under the rock. They've taken over and are seeking revenge.

that's actually not true. In Missouri sexual preference is not currently a protected class. It hasn't been addressed at the federal level and currently varies state by state.

Can't be focking the students. :wub:

I googled it after posting that yesterday just to make sure I was remembering it correctly. Turns out she was a lez too, and got pregnant through artificial insemination. But officially they fired her for gettting pregnant out of wedlock, not being a lez.

The real hypocrisy is focusing only on this one thing (homersexuality) that runs counter to the churchs teachings to the exclusion of everything else. I bet this school doesnt fire teachers who get divorced for example.

The real hypocrisy is focusing only on this one thing (homersexuality) that runs counter to the churchs teachings to the exclusion of everything else. I bet this school doesnt fire teachers who get divorced for example.

In bet you're not up to date on the changes in the Catholic Church. But continue.

In bet you're not up to date on the changes in the Catholic Church. But continue.

It has been a while. Did they stop praying to an imaginary sky fairy?

Nick Foles does. Gives all credit to Jesus.

Nick Foles does. Gives all credit to Jesus.

He gave Philadelphia a title. Thats all I care about. :first:

He gave Philadelphia a title. Thats all I care about. :first:

He says it's because Jesus told him not to quit.

Tell the truth. When Brady got the ball back with around 2 minutes left in the game, you did a little praying. Didn't you?