Sign in to follow this  
edjr

CNN is fake news. I don't take questions from CNN

Liar. It's ok though. Eventually the true Newbie will come out and you'll get banned again.

The all capital LOL's are a dead giveaway.

I never liked the way lol looked so I usually use LOL instead. It's not all that uncommon.

You guys thinking I'm someone else has really made my day though. It's giving me a good laugh.

Anybody who watches FOX or MSNBC/CNN wants to be in an echo chamber.

Anybody who watches cable news in general, really needs to find something more productive to do with their time.

accused of being NEwbie.

response starts with LOL

check!

I thought Vince44 was Newbie.

Vince44 is without a doubt Sho. He logs into that account when he needs a hype man. All of Vince44's posts are a collection of him backing up Sho when he is getting beat down in threads. He probably picked the name Vince because he is a Packers fan.

Hawkeye I don't know. But Newbie did love his capital LOL's and extended "hahaha's".

I don't know. I know Newbie is kinda poor and vacations in Baltimore, so I doubt it's him

I will confirm Hawkeye is not NEWBIE, not even close

also Hawkeye if you want to see the reality of it watch this #walkaway video

Not only am I not Newbie but I'm also not a Democrat or Liberal. I don't care to be grouped with either side honestly. Too many crazies on both sides. Both are victims of group think.

Vince44 is without a doubt Sho. He logs into that account when he needs a hype man. All of Vince44's posts are a collection of him backing up Sho when he is getting beat down in threads. He probably picked the name Vince because he is a Packers fan.

Hawkeye I don't know. But Newbie did love his capital LOL's and extended "hahaha's".

I know I capitalized LOL but have I used a "hahahaha" on here before?

To be fair, Fox practices opinion journalism just like CNN.

I seriously thought you were all calling me a Newbie because I just started posting in here the last few months. Technically, I am new to the Geek Club.

As usual...wrong

I know god isn't real, I've never met him

You don't "know" he "isn't real", you only think he isn't.

I've never met Tom Brady, so he must not be real.

I never met anyone from New Mexico. Guess we only have 49 states. Wait, I never met anyone from Kentucky, Iowa, North or South Dakota either guess we only have 45 states. Wait......

I never met anyone from New Mexico. Guess we only have 49 states. Wait, I never met anyone from Kentucky, Iowa, North or South Dakota either guess we only have 45 states. Wait......

I dont think Alaska actually exists, people just go there to commit suicides, like when I was a kid and my dog was "sent to the farm"

There’s a difference. Believing those things exist is rational and logical. I can show you proof or at least evidence that Tom Brady exists or that Kentucky exists. It’s not a leap or a stretch. Saying that a magical wizard in the sky exists...that’s a leap, stretch, impossible, improbable, silly, dumb, whatever similar adjective you want to use.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=477904&page=2

Read Post #46.

Are you really making this false accusation again after I completely kicked your ass in the Bernie thread last week? I picked apart all your theories and lies with ease and made you look like a fool so keep on trying to start these slapfights you know you can't win or finish. The truth and facts are on my side as they say. Are you one of those people by any chance that can't admit defeat? And it's so hilarious that you have signed up for two separate accounts (For the record: Mr. Hand is one of them!) both shortly after the election results so that explains so very well your endless obsession with Sho. Look in the mirror, loser! Please Mike: Expose this bum!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=477904&page=2

Read Post #46.

Are you really making this false accusation again after I completely kicked your ass in the Bernie thread last week? I picked apart all your theories and lies with ease and made you look like a fool so keep on trying to start these slapfights you know you can't win or finish. The truth and facts are on my side as they say. Are you one of those people by any chance that can't admit defeat? And it's so hilarious that you have signed up for two separate accounts (For the record: Mr. Hand is one of them!) both shortly after the election results so that explains so very well your endless obsession with Sho. Look in the mirror, loser! Please Mike: Expose this bum!

😂

Great comeback....Not. Way to prove your fake accusation. That's strike two by my count when you are called out by me.

Click on the link. Read my ass kicking of you again from last week. And think about moving on, Mr Hand.

Me? One user name since 2001. You? Not so much. Hahahaha!

Great comeback....Not.

Way to prove your fake accusation. That's strike two by my count when you are challenged by me.

Click on the link. Read my ass kicking of you from last week. And think about moving on, Mr Hand.

WTF are you talking about?

Great comeback....Not. Way to prove your fake accusation. That's strike two by my count when you are called out by me.

Click on the link. Read my ass kicking of you again from last week. And think about moving on, Mr Hand.

Me? One user name since 2001. You? Not so much. Hahahaha!

Yeah this is definitely Sho.

Yeah this is definitely Sho.

Its funny watching you be wrong over and over.

Though, you always are.

Though, you always are.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure. 😉

Youre something special. You kept that up for 17 years. 😳

Though, you always are.

That’s how many of us view you.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure. 😉

Youre something special. You kept that up for 17 years. 😳

You get dumber with each post.

2 people you accused of being me today...so sad.

You get dumber with each post.

Its definitely you.

Demanding I click on links, just the entire demeanor of the way ol Vince talks reaks of you. And Vince44 keeps saying 17 years like that gives him credibility when all I think is you are the exact kind of person capable of having an alias for 17 years.

He is the ONLY person in the history of the internet to take your side and claim you know your stuff also since both of you have been around so long you think itd be easy to find one person that knows both of you independently.. yet no one.

Its you without a doubt.

• Like 1

Its definitely you.

Demanding I click on links, just the entire demeanor of the way ol Vince talks reaks of you. And Vince44 keeps saying 17 years like that gives him credibility when all I think is you are the exact kind of person capable of having an alias for 17 years.

He is the ONLY person in the history of the internet to take your side and claim you know your stuff also since both of you have been around so long you think itd be easy to find one person that knows both of you independently.. yet no one.

Its you without a doubt.

Only person ever...eve that is a blatant falsehood.

Id say youre embarrassing yourself...but the Trumpswab crew here dont bother with caring about facts anyway.

Just know you are definitely a complete idiot in this...like on so many things.

I live in Iowa. Its real. Some ask if its heaven though.

• Like 1

This is the Executive Branch vs. the First Amendment thread that I knew the board would deliver. Very informative. :thumbsup:

I check cnn s website on occasion just to see what they hate about Trump. I chuckle but probably shouldn't cause CNN is the worst example of biased crappy journalism I have ever seen. Ever.

However I don't check out fox or msnbc but if they're remotely as biased and awful as cnn they all should be shuttered.

24 hour news channels are awful

Because Fox is more aligned with his views. :dunno:

and reality

He's attacking the first amendment. It's only a matter of time before Acosta is put in a secret jail.