Sign in to follow this  
edjr

CNN is fake news. I don't take questions from CNN

elections have consequences

Acosta is an idiot

Did you read the article?

Pretty decent on the part of the fox guy.

Why doesn't CNN just come clean and admit they aren't news and they are just opinion and propaganda for the left.

Didnt half of them actually cry election night ?

Nobody really considers them a real source of news, right?

Why doesn't CNN just come clean and admit they aren't news and they are just opinion and propaganda for the left.

I think we all agree on what CNN is but its a bit hypocritical if some cant admit that Fox News is just as bad. I feel most cant admit it because Fox aligns with their opinion so it must be right.

Neither CNN nor fox represent reality very well. But these days, from what I hear anyway, cnn may well be behind.

If all you read is this board or our president...yes.

In the real world...Fox is still far likely to post actual fake stories.

They should admit something that isnt true?

I mean they do have their highly opinionated stuff and bias. But you calling them just propaganda for left is funny. Again in the context of POTUS shunning th fornFOX who is basically the mouthpiece of Trump and is worse (and you posts stuff from Pundit and the treehouse places)

At this point even calling them fake news is wrong. They are a propaganda channel with the same level of viewership as a local access show.

At this point even calling them fake news is wrong. They are a propaganda channel with the same level of viewership as a local access show.

What are your thoughts on Fox.

Also...can you cite examples of them being nothing but propaganda?

What are your thoughts on Fox.

Also...can you cite examples of them being nothing but propaganda?

Fox is garbage too. ALL MSMS SUCKS!

Fox is garbage too. ALL MSMS SUCKS!

Then it should piss yiuboff that Trump spends so much time watching fox and friends.

Instead...all you do is complain about CNN.

Also...any citations for cnns propaganda?

I think we all agree on what CNN is but its a bit hypocritical if some cant admit that Fox News is just as bad. I feel most cant admit it because Fox aligns with their opinion so it must be right.

difference bro

Fox admits it

difference bro

Fox admits it

No they dont. They dont even admit when they blatantly lie.

Can anyone get a link to where CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS has covered the FISA abuses, mass firings/demotions/resignations within DOJ/FBI, OCONUS LURES used by FBI, etc?

Fake news can be fake by omission.

Then it should piss yiuboff that Trump spends so much time watching fox and friends.

Instead...all you do is complain about CNN.

Also...any citations for cnns propaganda?

I don't care what Trump watches. I'm not obsessed with his every movement like you and the rest of the TDS infected.

CNN, NYT and WaPO are by far the worst.

I'm not going to wast my time with you. It's all right there for you to see.

Can anyone get a link to where CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS has covered the FISA abuses, mass firings/demotions/resignations within DOJ/FBI, OCONUS LURES used by FBI, etc?

Fake news can be fake by omission.

bingo
  • Like 1

I don't care what Trump watches. I'm not obsessed with his every movement like you and the rest of the TDS infected.

CNN, NYT and WaPO are by far the worst.

I'm not going to wast my time with you. It's all right there for you to see.

I k ow...you dont care that he tweets out propaganda and lies from fox.

Everything else is the worst...what a joke

The Donald did it again!

This is damb funny

Maybe. I forget that I shouldnt view America through the lens of the geek club. It is skewed.

So Jake Tapper is the Chief Washington Correspondence for CNN. I follow him on Twitter. Every single day he tweets about Trump in a negative way. Actually, that was being nice. He straight trashes the POTUS every day all day. Which is fine....but youre supposed to be the journalist hired to be the CHIEF WASHINGTON CORRESPONDENCE.

This would be akin to a NBA Official whos an admitted LeBron hater, who trashes LeBron every day on social media YET is permitted to referee a game in the NBA Finals.

How are we to believe you are calling a fair game?

We cant. Which is why CNN is fake news thing is....is a thing.

• Like 1

I guess I'd have to see what you mean by 'straight trashes'.

Is it just pure ad hominem, or is it reacting to Trump saying or doing some thing stupid or hypocritical?

Like I said before, the difference between Trump and Obama is it Obama's team really had message discipline down. The current team? Incompetent. Including POTUS. They're not even done fighting off the last story before saying something stupid and causing the next story.

I do think CNN clearly has there biases. However, Trump strikes me as a stereotypical bully. He thinks he can trash anyone for anything at anytime but then whines and cries if somebody criticizes him in return.

So Jake Tapper is the Chief Washington Correspondence for CNN. I follow him on Twitter. Every single day he tweets about Trump in a negative way. Actually, that was being nice. He straight trashes the POTUS every day all day. Which is fine....but youre supposed to be the journalist hired to be the CHIEF WASHINGTON CORRESPONDENCE.

This would be akin to a NBA Official whos an admitted LeBron hater, who trashes LeBron every day on social media YET is permitted to referee a game in the NBA Finals.

this theory/logic could apply to FBI investigations also.

:thumbsup:

The FBI skated big time on the Parkland school shooting. You would think there was some relation between the loudest voice concerning that matter and an FBI agent or something. They dropped the ball.

Negative equals fake...got it.

this theory/logic could apply to FBI investigations also.

:thumbsup:

Thats what Trumpswabs want...dont believe anything negative at all ever.

Only believe a serial liar.

Jeebus, we went through this over 3 years ago. I used your own links to prove definitively that CNN was more biased than Fox. And they've gone off the deep end since then. Please tell me you remember that, it was a glorious thread victory... or loss, depending on your perspective. :thumbsup:

Jeebus, we went through this over 3 years ago. I used your own links to prove definitively that CNN was more biased than Fox. And they've gone off the deep end since then. Please tell me you remember that, it was a glorious thread victory... or loss, depending on your perspective. :thumbsup:

Sho’s perspective is messed up. He lives in a fantasy world.

BIased vs actually fake. There is a difference...you get that, right?

And no...never proved one was more biased than the other.

I remember you claiming things that arent tru, like you are now...sure.

Russia has been meddling in our elections forever. I wonder who the meddled on behalf of in 2008, MCCain or Obama?

Russia has been meddling in our elections forever. I wonder who the meddled on behalf of in 2008, MCCain or Obama?

Wasn't for McCain... Palin had her eye on them from her front porch

Wasn't for McCain... Palin had her eye on them from her front porch

No kidding it wasn't MCCain. I guess it's ok if it was for Obama.

No kidding it wasn't MCCain. I guess it's ok if it was for Obama.

No. It isnt. If it has been going on forever, its news to me.

I find it sad that we cant agree to seriously rattle Russias cage for this. Seize assets. Sanctions. Whatever.

This isnt a r vs d issue. Its a dont fock with daddy issue.

That's where you're wrong my man. The left is using this to deligitimize Trump. If they cared Obama and company would have done something when it was going on. But they didn't want to upset the donor class, that do a lot of business with Russia. Do you think Russian oligarchs don't invest?

No. It isnt. If it has been going on forever, its news to me.

I find it sad that we cant agree to seriously rattle Russias cage for this. Seize assets. Sanctions. Whatever.

This isnt a r vs d issue. Its a dont fock with daddy issue.

What are your thoughts about the good ole U.S.A. meddling in other country's elections? Are you ok with that? Don't you think we should set an example before we go off on other nations for meddling in ours?