Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonKing

$40 10 Team Custom 2 QB No Kicker | ESPN | Leaguesafe | 100% Payout | Draft 9/5 8:30 PM PS

10 team league through ESPN

Custom scoring [40+ yd TD pass +1, 50+ yd TD pass +2, 2pt passing conversion +2] I believe all other scoring is standard link to setting will be below

$40 Dues / Buy-in

100% Payout

Leaguesafe Used

Drafting Sept 5th 8:30 PM PST

Settings games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1576266

Draft order decideded randomly one hour prior to draft

4 teams make the playoffs 2 rounds

Payout is as follows

1st $225
2nd $100
3rd $50
Most reg season points $25

This will be our leagues second year we had a lot of fun and many high scoring games with this 2 QB no Kicker format last year and I hope it will be something be keep coming back and playing. We are all active, like to make trades, and a far amount of good natured trash talk for the most part, We have had a couple of spots open up due to inactive owners if this sounds like the league for you shoot me a message or send me an email. To join the league I require only two things; 1 that you be an active owner for the entire season. 2 you are ready and able to make a prompt leaguesafe payment, this league has and will always use leaguesafe since we have members spread across the globe. Be sure to check the settings page the link is above ^ and feel free to message or email me with any question or requests to join. sprolesroyc3@gmail.com

**please reference 2 QB in email or message