Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Chelsea C. vs Ivanka T. in 2024........

I think Chelsea is probably a little stronger & scrappier, but I think she'd have a big problem with Ivanka's reach advantage.

I think Chelsea is probably a little stronger & scrappier, but I think she'd have a big problem with Ivanka's reach advantage.

C'mon Mike............you know Chelsea would just stand there amazed (maybe even get a lil' seepage going) if Ivanka were standing in front of her.

C'mon Mike............you know Chelsea would just stand there amazed (maybe even get a lil' seepage going) if Ivanka were standing in front of her.

Maybe for a second, but you have to remember, half her bloodline comes from Arkansas white trash, after a second those genes are going to kick in and she'll be brawlin'

Maybe for a second, but you have to remember, half her bloodline comes from Arkansas white trash, after a second those genes are going to kick in and she'll be brawlin'

:D

With her looks and her $$, good chance Ivanka has the cleanest, sweetest box in all the land.

Need to see the swimsuit, evening gown, and talent competition.

Need to see the swimsuit, evening gown, and talent competition.

Chelsea's only talent would be eating corn on the cob through a picket fence. My god those teeth. :shocking:

While you guys are all getting in line and drooling over Ivanka, I'll take the knock-off Tiffany

She looks like she has some dwarfism in her. :unsure:

She looks like she has some dwarfism in her. :unsure:

I said I was taking the discount model, some scratches, dings, dwarfism, whatever.

I said I was taking the discount model, some scratches, dings, dwarfism, whatever.

Oh, I still wood. Just sayin'... :banana:

• Like 1