Sign in to follow this  
Kim Kard-ASS-ian and Kanye name their third kid...

To go with daughter North and son Saint, they named their girl...

Chicago West

WTF is wrong with people?

I said on FB they should name it

GO

• Like 2

She is going to be a wh0re so they should have named her Wild.

I’m actually shocked now that they didn’t go with this. That’s exactly the kind of pun name I could see.

I think all geeks are with me saying that these people need to be thrown off a cliff

I like how they never use traditional names. It shows me that they are trend setters, free thinkers, artistic, creative, unpredictable, and that they can't be fit into a box.

I like how they never use traditional names. It shows me that they are trend setters, free thinkers, artistic, creative, unpredictable, and that they can't be fit into a box.

And market it!!

It's Kanye and Kim so the geeks here were destined to hate it. Quite the predictable lot are we. But we've got names like Austin, Tyler, Madison, Charlotte, Brooklyn, Dakota, Ireland, and so on and so on. This sounds as nice as any of those.

What a dumb azz name. Shes never set foot in Michigan in her life.

What does that have to do with Indiana?

It's Kanye and Kim so the geeks here were destined to hate it. Quite the predictable lot are we. But we've got names like Austin, Tyler, Madison, Charlotte, Brooklyn, Dakota, Ireland, and so on and so on. This sounds as nice as any of those.

and non coincidentally, most of those double as pronstar names

Does anybody remember not too long ago when Kanye lost his absolute during a concert? Is right about the time that the fat got robbed of her jewelry because she advertised it.

Buy even the kindest most generous account, Kanye is a lunatic especially when he gets off his meds or his meds need to be recalibrated.

I swear to Christ, I hope the guy Kanye goes 27 kinds of NFL on that fat her Sisters and her greedy ass mom.

It'll be fantastic watching they're idiot fans on social media tear themselves apart trying to decide whether to support the woman or to support the black.

Does anybody remember not too long ago when Kanye lost his absolute ###### during a concert? Is right about the time that the fat ###### got robbed of her jewelry because she ###### advertised it.

Buy even the kindest most generous account, Kanye is a ###### lunatic especially when he gets off his meds or his meds need to be recalibrated.

I swear to Christ, I hope the guy Kanye goes 27 kinds of NFL on that fat ###### her Sisters and her greedy ass mom.

It'll be fantastic watching they're idiot fans on social media tear themselves apart trying to decide whether to support the woman or to support the black.

He was in the middle of a concert and got word I his wife had been tied up at gunpoint and locked in a bathroom before being robbed. He calmly says he is sorry and has to stop the show due to a family emergency. You can see the video at the link below. Geez.

http://people.com/music/kanye-west-family-emergency-left-concert/

Thats a different show than the one involving his wifes incident.

But sure, he has went on some weird rants. Amazing musician though.

And whenever any family member says have you seen Chicago? No never been there but its on my bucket list.

But sure, he has went on some weird rants. Amazing musician though.

Just another piece of who wouldn't exist if it weren't for Auto-Tune. Black people think auto-tune is the equivalent of the polio vaccine in terms of sheer brilliance.

Can't wait for Kanye to go all Chris Benoit on that whole fuucking brood.

With the exception of quite possibly Rumsfeld and Cheney, I have never rooted for truly awful things that happen to a family more than the Kardashians.

I hope one of their kids grows up to be the next Adam Lanza.

A plane crash is too good for these bitches. I hope to God they die from a fatal case of shingles.

Black people think auto-tune is the equivalent of the polio vaccine in terms of sheer brilliance.

I don't think that at all. Is it even used that much today?

I don't think that at all. Is it even used that much today?

Guys like Kanye fart In auto tune. Virtually all hip hop and so-called Urban Music these days is auto-tuned.

If the Apollo ever loses power, John Legend would be the only guy left on the stage.

• Like 1

Guys like Kanye fart In auto tune. Virtually all hip hop and so-called Urban Music these days is auto-tuned.

If the Apollo ever lose loses power, John Legend would be the only guy left on the stage.

Id ask how many Kanye albums youve listed to all the way through even once...and Id ask if you had read up on how he used auto-tune as an emotional element on his album that featured it most heavily.....but then Id possibly have to explain, and youd ignore it anyway.

Id ask how many Kanye albums youve listed to all the way through even once...and Id ask if you had read up on how he used auto-tune as an emotional element on his album that featured it most heavily.....but then Id possibly have to explain, and youd ignore it anyway.

Please tell me you don't listen to kayne west. please.

you're a h0mo

Please tell me you don't listen to kayne west. please.

Love his music. Was very upset when Life of Pablo was only available via Tidal. One of the greatest artists of all time. Probably has 4 all time classic albums. Pantheon guy. All time producer before becoming an all time artist. What, you think he is as famous as he is because he said GB doesnt care about black people? Talent creates platform.

Auto-tune as an emotional element

That was crazy and made no sense but that song sounded cooler with auto-tune.

Lol at using auto-tune as an emotional element. :lol:

The album that heavily featured auto-tune (808s & Heartbreak).......Kanyes mom died 6 months prior. (Single mom, college professor, middle class upbringing). Then in that fallout his engagement falls apart...but the death of his mother was the album theme. He said he felt too exposed hearing his actual voice at the time. Auto-tune was his way of hiding, yet still being able to put out the album.

We see this often. Think Ricky Williams unable to do an interview unless wearing a helmet. Think sex party and the cover provided by a mask. Think sunglasses at the poker table. Those examples arent as artistic obviously, but there is an emotional element to his use of auto tune here that makes the record a bit more poignant.....Then of course , other artists mimic him simply because they thought it sounded cool.

Kanye is an amazing musician and artist.

The album that heavily featured auto-tune (808s & Heartbreak).......Kanyes mom died 6 months prior. (Single mom, college professor, middle class upbringing). Then in that fallout his engagement falls apart...but the death of his mother was the album theme. He said he felt too exposed hearing his actual voice at the time. Auto-tune was his way of hiding, yet still being able to put out the album.

We see this often. Think Ricky Williams unable to do an interview unless wearing a helmet. Think sex party and the cover provided by a mask. Think sunglasses at the poker table. Those examples arent as artistic obviously, but there is an emotional element to his use of auto tune here that makes the record a bit more poignant.....Then of course , other artists mimic him simply because they thought it sounded cool.

Kanye is an amazing musician and artist.

that's deep, man

I opened this thread intending to make a witty comeback about how this board only understands artists with deep witty messages like (insert this decades hillbilly version of Sammy Hagar).....but I dont know who that artist would be.

Can someone help me out so that I can make better jokes at your expense going forward?

Lol at using auto-tune as an emotional element. :lol:

I'm going to repeat this IRL and see what happens.

Love his music. Was very upset when Life of Pablo was only available via Tidal. One of the greatest artists of all time. Probably has 4 all time classic albums. Pantheon guy. All time producer before becoming an all time artist. What, you think he is as famous as he is because he said GB doesnt care about black people? Talent creates platform.

Talent creates platform?. I submit to you Kim Kardashian and her twitter account. I rest my case.

Below is a copy and paste of a Kanye post I made a few years ago on this message board. Suck it haters.

I wouldn't call him highly skilled in terms of singing/rapping, but he is elite in terms of producing amazing music and writing amazing lyrics......If you pay attention, there is a lot of self deprecation, confession that he sucks, depth, and humor in his lyrics. But to know that would require a bit of effort beyond reacting to a headline on MSN, so I don't expect most here to ever consider the thought.

Just know that critics (people that may know more about modern music than Sux), continually believe his albums to be amazing.

2013: Yeezus - The consensus best album of 2013 (in all of music):

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/critics-pick-top-ten-albums-of-2013

2010: MBDTF - The consensus best album of 2010 (in all of music):

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-music-of-2010

I can't find their consensus lists going back further, but the Metascores are 87, 85, 79, 95, 94, 84. "On Metacritic, we consider "great" albums -- those we label as having "universal acclaim" from critics -- to be those with a Metascore of 81 or greater." So 6 of his 7 albums are considered universally acclaimed.

I wonder if anyone else rates so highly. By comparison, this boards beloved Van Halen has only one album on there and it got a 73. Worse than Kanye's worst. Genius. I won this thread.