Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Carlos hyde

Can he be a rb2 the rest of the way with Mayfield at the helm. Let's be honest. No matter what happens Taylor is not going back in barring injury to Mayfield. Hyde in the meantime scored twice and ended up with 98 yards rushing. He is getting goal line work and the rushing lanes seemed to be there with him as qb. What say ye?

As good as Mayfield played, it was still the Jets. Hyde may be a sell high.

The Jets run D is actually pretty decent. Hyde is a solid play ROS as far as I'm concerned.

Hyde owner, his value may be at its peak, If He could fetch a good price I would sell for sure. DJ Owner already said no thanks.

Hyde was already a RB2 with a TD in each of the first two games. I think he could end up one of the more consistent rbs this year. If I am selling him it's going to be for someone very good at a position I need. If I don't need anything then I would just hold.

I think it's funny that people want to trade Hyde high, even though he is one of the better and more consistent rbs. Matt Breida on the other hand, people are afraid to trade him away for nothing less than a ransom

• Like 1

People are nuts over this guy right now... owner offered me Hyde and Gordon for Gurley... what?!?!

Obviously, as a Hyde owner, it is your prerogative to try and squeeze the most value out of his good performances, but don't expect to glide up the RB tier when trading apples-apples. IMO you are better off going after a different position with him (upgrade your TE or WR if you must), or actually putting him in your starting lineup here or there and see if he produces.. 2 decent weeks and an excellent one

I would keep him, unless it’s a insane offer.

Hyde was already a RB2 with a TD in each of the first two games. I think he could end up one of the more consistent rbs this year. If I am selling him it's going to be for someone very good at a position I need. If I don't need anything then I would just hold.

I think it's funny that people want to trade Hyde high, even though he is one of the better and more consistent rbs. Matt Breida on the other hand, people are afraid to trade him away for nothing less than a ransom

Always depends on team situation. If you went RB heavy Hyde could be your RB4, like he is mine. My other three RBs are doing just fine and I'm thin at WR. I'm taking a bench RB and turning him into a legit WR2. This is one of the reasons I went RB heavy and drafted best available.

Always depends on team situation. If you went RB heavy Hyde could be your RB4, like he is mine. My other three RBs are doing just fine and I'm thin at WR. I'm taking a bench RB and turning him into a legit WR2. This is one of the reasons I went RB heavy and drafted best available.

Like I said, for need. I value him a lot though. It's not selling high in my mind since he will be very good going forward. He is my RB4 also after Fournette, Barkley, and Conner. Freeman moves to rb5, and Hyde covers any issue with Bell coming back or Fournette not playing. Although he may be starting from now on in flex.

The difference between how bad the offense looked under Tyrod and how spectacular it looked under Mayfield is definitely cause for optimism tho, regardless of opponent.

If anything the control in this experiment is the opponent, in this case the jets.

The difference between how bad the offense looked under Tyrod and how spectacular it looked under Mayfield is definitely cause for optimism tho, regardless of opponent.

If anything the control in this experiment is the opponent, in this case the jets.

no. The only difference in “this game” was who was in at qb. Now of course his production will vary week to week depending on who they are playing, game plan, etc. But as far as this game went it was very obvious there was a different energy/juice as u said to the entire offense with the web change. If mayfield starts Hyde will consistently produce well.

Hyde owner, his value may be at its peak, If He could fetch a good price I would sell for sure. DJ Owner already said no thanks.

DJ owner is stupid.

I did DJ for Hyde and Josh Gordon earlier this week, and I'm already thrilled about it.

:thumbsup: This.

You already sold high, you traded Hyde on a crap team with a middling outlook for Hyde on a competent team with a positive outlook. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

no. The only difference in this game was who was in at qb. Now of course his production will vary week to week depending on who they are playing, game plan, etc. But as far as this game went it was very obvious there was a different energy/juice as u said to the entire offense with the web change. If mayfield starts Hyde will consistently produce well.

Not sure if youre disagreeing or agreeing but a rising tide raises all ships. The QB is the tide. Offense goes thru him completely.

My point is that Tyrod faced the same defense that Baker went up against and tyrod also had the same weapons.

Said it before I’ll say it again.

Taylor is a back up Qb.

He was he is and he will be.

Remember when Sam Darnold had a good game?

Want to talk about when Napoleon conquered France next? Ancient history much? Nothing you say can keep Mayfield out of the HoF, nothing!

It's not really a good comparison. Darnold was anointed the starter and played well, but so did Josh McCown last year. The Browns on the other and have been in QB hell and haven't won a game in 2 years. Then against the Jets their so called "safe" QB turns into Brandon Weeden. Tyrod gets hurt Baker comes in and literally resurrects the franchise. You can't blame people for being excited about that.

They act like they were expecting to go 5 years without a win. He must be the second coming.......

of Brady Quinn.