Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

***Official Westworld Thread***

I haven't seen any discussion about this yet. IMO it is the best new show going.

Fantastic plot line, great acting, a new twist every week, and enough T&A to keep the slow parts moving.

Anyone else hooked on this show? I was mildly interested after the first two elisodes, bit since then, it has completely reeled me and the Mrs in.

I was a big fan of the movie from back in the day (Yul Brennar was the ) and love the new show. They're definitely in it for the long run by taking their time developing how it's going to go off the rails.

Very good show indeed.

Yup. Hubbs and I love it. New twist in the last episode was interesting. I think they also hired some pretty decent actors for this one, so it makes it better to watch. Like the story line too.

I was a big fan of the movie from back in the day (Yul Brennar was the ######) and love the new show. They're definitely in it for the long run by taking their time developing how it's going to go off the rails.

Very good show indeed.

Wait thats a real guy? I thought Yul Brenner was the guy in cool runnings, the jamaican bobsled movie.

Great movie ... assume this reboot is weak. Leave well enough alone. Come up with new stories and ideas.

Enjoying the show quite a bit. Its different from the movie, so I wouldn't say reboot is the right word. Its more a different story in that world.

It started out strong but I'm losing a little bit of interest. Would have make a great mini-series.

Same here. i was excited to watch the first episode, but felt my interest waning each week until the second too last episode when I asked "what is the point of all of this?"

I don't particularly like any of the characters...and read about the big plot twist in the last one and just thought..so?

That being said...if it continues and gets super good, I have HBO GO and I will binge watch it. Best way to watch a show anyway.

The season finale was phenominal!

I can't think of a better first season for a show.

Great movie ... assume this reboot is weak. Leave well enough alone. Come up with new stories and ideas.

You're such a tard

The season finale was phenominal!

I can't think of a better first season for a show.

Dang. My three free months of HBO ended last week, didn't get to see the finale. :doh:

Wow. What a show! Just finished first episode... I love the music. Old timey versions of things like black hole sun and paint it black.

I don't see me getting much productive done the next couple of days.

• Like 1

Wow. What a show! Just finished first episode... I love the music. Old timey versions of things like black hole sun and paint it black.

I don't see me getting much productive done the next couple of days.

You are in for a treat, enjoy.

Oh I watched this a little while ago and really liked it. Sadly, S2 isn't coming for a year or so.

Saw Season 2 started.

Haven't seen season 1.

should I?

I half-assed watched it last night(was not fully paying attention), got to the end and realized I have to rewatch the entire episode cause i was totally lost.

Saw Season 2 started.

Haven't seen season 1.

should I?

Yeah season one was pretty good. Some sh1t didnt make sense because they did a major rewrite that left a lot of loose ends but it was good.

I really doubt season two can follow it up but we shall see

Saw Season 2 started.

Haven't seen season 1.

should I?

I think it's great and Evan Rachel Wood is smoking hot.

You definitely need to watch Season 1, before starting Season 2 though. Even while watching Season 1, a lot of it doesn't make sense at first. It's sort of like Lost, in the sense that it has multiple stories about the same people going on at the same time of the show, but they're during different periods of linear time. Everything sort of comes together the last couple episodes of Season 1, leading into Season 2.

Even after watching Season 1, I had to do some reading this morning, to remember what happened and make sense of what happened last night.

Add one more for the :thumbsup: category. I thought season 1 was pretty good. Looking forward to season 2 but that first episode has me a little worried. I might have to give it a second look.

Saw Season 2 started.

Haven't seen season 1.

should I?

Its one of those shows you will know if you like by the 1st or 2nd episode. I checked t out in a whim and ended up enjoying it.

Saw Season 2 started.

Haven't seen season 1.

should I?

Yes, although it was probably more fun watching it in real time while being a nerd and discussing each episode with friends. It was a lot of fun trying to figure out the mysteries before the show confirmed them. Hurry and get caught up so you can experience S2 with everyone else.

Yes, although it was probably more fun watching it in real time while being a nerd and discussing each episode with friends. It was a lot of fun trying to figure out the mysteries before the show confirmed them. Hurry and get caught up so you can experience S2 with everyone else.

:thumbsup:

I watched for a bit a didn't see a single robot killing humans :dunno:

Its one of those shows you will know if you like by the 1st or 2nd episode. I checked t out in a whim and ended up enjoying it.

Disagree, I almost quit watching a few episodes in up until the "Bernard moment".. Loved it from then on.

I was going to start last night, but I went to bed at 9 :|

Maybe I'll watch at work, during "downtime"

Another great episode tonight. Season 2 has been phenominal.

The dance at the end of tonight's episode to C.R.E.A.M. was a nice touch :lol:

I haven't seen any discussion about this yet. IMO it is the best new show going.

Fantastic plot line, great acting, a new twist every week, and enough T&A to keep the slow parts moving.

Anyone else hooked on this show? I was mildly interested after the first two elisodes, bit since then, it has completely reeled me and the Mrs in.

it could be that I dont give it a fair shake because Game of Thrones is ending and this is their new show pony, I just don't think it's all that great. I've watched every epoisode, usually a day or two after on demand. Parts of it are convoluted or just trying too hard. Most of the acting is very good though, as you said. It's based on an old sci-fi movie or tv series (cant remember which) so it's not like GoT in terms of having book source material. Im just not sure how much further they can go with it. They are using a very, sometimes painfully slow pace but even with that I can't see it going past 3 seasons.