Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet

Not at all. I have no problem having an intelligent discussion with people who have a different opinion than I do. But I'm sick of having to have discussions with viewpoints, either actual or trolling, that are idiotic to the point no one should have them. I shouldn't have to argue against someone who thinks "being here illegally isn't a crime" or, more recently, MDC thinking it's ok to FORCE a 13 year old girl to share a bathroom with a 30 year old man. Those are vile, disgusting viewpoints IMO. But if I don't argue against them *I* am the one being forced not to post. So, if I have to choose between those people not posting or myself not posting I'd rather they not post. If the end result is less idiotic posts because they leave I'm fine with that.

A little harsh would be if I requested that they eat a bullet. I'm not asking for that.

You shouldn't argue that because as has been stated by multiple people(legal scholars, attorney generals, SCOTUS) and courts that you are incorrect in making that assessment, as stated in Arizona vs United States; The majority opinion found that "as a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain present in the United States." So it would seem at least half the time, if you truly want less idiocy here, you would stop posting.

You shouldn't argue that because as has been stated by multiple people(legal scholars, attorney generals, SCOTUS) and courts that you are incorrect in making that assessment, as stated in Arizona vs United States; The majority opinion found that "as a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain present in the United States." So it would seem at least half the time, if you truly want less idiocy here, you would stop posting.

Purely semantics.

A criminal violation comes with a punishment, like time in prison. Civil cases come with penalties instead. Deportation is considered a penalty under federal law, not a punishment.

Congratz, you focking win..

:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO

We got a 200 page thread on this from well before your time. You're welcome to go read it if you want. The idiot who made that statement came off looking so bad his wife apologieized for him. Don't be that guy.

ROFLMAO

We got a 200 page thread on this from well before your time. You're welcome to go read it if you want. The idiot who made that statement came off looking so bad his wife apologieized for him. Don't be that guy.

You now know more that the SCOTUS, talk about ROFLMAO!!!!!

Speaking of not being that guy, "I have no problem having an intelligent discussion with people who have a different opinion than I do", if you want to be able to have intelligent conversations, you will learn to accept when you are wrong. And I'm not going to start 200 more pages, Torrid was right he told you that way back when(SCOTUS agrees), and if Fervid apologized it was not for his statement, but I'm guessing his tone.

You now know more that the SCOTUS, talk about ROFLMAO!!!!!

Speaking of not being that guy, "I have no problem having an intelligent discussion with people who have a different opinion than I do", if you want to be able to have intelligent conversations, you will learn to accept when you are wrong. And I'm not going to start 200 more pages, Torrid was right he told you that way back when(SCOTUS agrees), and if Fervid apologized it was not for his statement, but I'm guessing his tone.

Thanks for proving my point :lol:

Bless torrid, such a flaming bluepiller. We've never replaced him. I miss that focker.

One guy going against the entire board, taking on maybe fifteen people by himself for all those (200 seems excessive) pages, is rather impressive even in bad cause. We'd worn him out and he left soon after. He sure made for a good wingman to have around when we talked about the wars in the Middle East, or creationism in schools, or any other Bush administration excesses. But I'm no leftist whereas torrid checked every leftist box. And so with sh*t like that on immigration or any of his other leftist nonsense, I was on the other side with the board majority and those were battles he'd have to fight with other people's help.

That immigration thread particularly, he was entirely on his own, taking on the world singlehandedly for page after page after page. Too bad it broke him.

Even though we haven't seen him in ten years, he still is close to the top of the post count list though by now ed an a few others have passed him.

Literally no one is arguing that trannies should be competing with women in athletics.

That would depend I think, supporting the notion that we should accept women using a men's restroom implicitly requires other elements you cannot pick and choose, lest you encounter lawsuit mania

You wanted equality, you got equality.

That would depend I think, supporting the notion that we should accept women using a men's restroom implicitly requires other elements you cannot pick and choose, lest you encounter lawsuit mania

No it really doesnt. HTH.

No it really doesnt. HTH.

That you do not understand it does, is central to the biggest problem on the left.

That you do not understand it does, is central to the biggest problem on the left.

I dont see how opposing stupid unnecessary toilet laws means you have to support trannies unfairly participating in athletic competitions. Thats the biggest problem on the left? Really?

I dont see how opposing stupid unnecessary toilet laws means you have to support trannies unfairly participating in athletic competitions. Thats the biggest problem on the left? Really?

The lack of philosophical integrity. They use these scenarios to pretend to have some higher morality, but refuse to actually stand behind their position, its a selective morality, pathetic

The lack of philosophical integrity. They use these scenarios to pretend to have some higher morality, but refuse to actually stand behind their position, its a selective morality, pathetic

I dont see it. I didnt support laws governing where trannies sh1t and dont support trannies participating in opposite gender sports. :dunno:

Cant we all agree transgenders shouldnt be allowed to participate in sporting competitions different than their birth gender? Isnt this the one time we can all agree? :dunno:

Cant we all agree transgenders shouldnt be allowed to participate in sporting competitions different than their birth gender? Isnt this the one time we can all agree? :dunno:

Yeah. I dont think anybody here disagrees.

I dont see it. I didnt support laws governing where trannies sh1t and dont support trannies participating in opposite gender sports. :dunno:

Don't internalize, this is a much wider and bigger evolution, and it is still unfolding