Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

The Walking Dead - Season 9

The best thing I like about the walking dead is that there are no bad blacks. They're all super duper people.

That's what these shows are for aren't they?

Suspending belief

Stopped watching season 3/4 and never regret it. Show is awful.

That's what these shows are for aren't they?

Suspending belief

Yeah. So is the rest of television, including commercials.

Also I hope they don't focus on Judith and somehow now she's a marksman. We already have enough unreasonably militant hand to hand combat expert women on the show. I don't think we need an elementary school one too.

Yea, but that was pretty cute of her walking around the house with that cannon. I'm sure the anti gun nuts got a kick out of it :doublethumbsup:

Yea, but that was pretty cute of her walking around the house with that cannon. I'm sure the anti gun nuts got a kick out of it :doublethumbsup:

She should have accidentally shot michonne and then when asked about it just say she found it out in the open.

That would drive them crazy

Think Rick's 'death' is s good jumping off point.

Nah... I don't think so. I like the idea of the zombies morphing.

I'm assuming that at some point down the road which might be years that Rick somehow comes back. That will be pretty epic.

cyclone24, on 13 Nov 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

Nah... I don't think so. I like the idea of the zombies morphing.

I'm assuming that at some point down the road which might be years that Rick somehow comes back. That will be pretty epic.

The zombies may not be morphing as much as they are introducing the Whisperers. They had one as a "talking zombie" in the last episode. That will be the next challenge.

Not sure what will happen with Rick, but they did say that they are working in some movies with his character after he disappears. It did not sound like they were going to have those worlds reunite though. I would guess at some point, it would make sense to tie up those loose ends at the end of the series, whenever that is.

The zombies may not be morphing as much as they are introducing the Whisperers. They had one as a "talking zombie" in the last episode. That will be the next challenge.

Not sure what will happen with Rick, but they did say that they are working in some movies with his character after he disappears. It did not sound like they were going to have those worlds reunite though. I would guess at some point, it would make sense to tie up those loose ends at the end of the series, whenever that is.

Yeah just that they are a part of the story other than just wandering aimlessly and being easily picked off. I find most times they're just a distraction in the story.

It's like Hey heres some dialog Oh wait we haven't killing zombies so some just appear and then they carry on with their dialog.

still seems obvious to me and has been since like season 1, that the cure is in the kids. Anyone born after the event won't turn. Judith, the half asian and the half black kids will save the day

still seems obvious to me and has been since like season 1, that the cure is in the kids. Anyone born after the event won't turn. Judith, the half asian and the half black kids will save the day

Seems more plausible than my you can only be cured by throwing a rape on Maggie theory.

Seems more plausible than my you can only be cured by throwing a rape on Maggie theory.

:clap:

one thing to add, there will not be a straight white male doing anything positive from here on out

one thing to add, there will not be a straight white male doing anything positive from here on out

Well, especially when the black priest is tapping all of that ass. :o

Darryl is our only hope.

Do you think that some of the guys go out and bang a zombie? I wonder what zombie poosie is like. :unsure:

I can guarantee you zombie rape would be a thing in this world.

I can guarantee you zombie rape would be a thing in this world.

Fock that. Would you want to be the one that started the #metoozombiemovement.

Do you think that some of the guys go out and bang a zombie? I wonder what zombie poosie is like. :unsure:

Very dry

they fock your brains out... And then they eat them.

Any thoughts on the first half of the season, including this weeks episode?

Really disappointed in how they handled Jesus's character and now hes gone.

Thought the episode itself was brilliant though.

Really disappointed in how they handled Jesus's character and now hes gone.

Thought the episode itself was brilliant though.

It was a complex character even in the comic books. I think they want to have a major killing when they introduce a new threat to have some shock and anger.

Any thoughts on the first half of the season, including this weeks episode?

I liked it. I thought the people wearing dead masks are pretty smart. You can blend in with a heard and never be discovered. If you are in front you can steer them anywhere. That was pretty badass and I bought in to the whole Dead evolving thing. I was happy with it.

• Like 1

The only thing I found painfully stupid was that how did michonne find them in this random foggy cemetery? And then how did the new people just happened to find her?

Good episode. I’m happy they went with the whisperers storyline here. A part of me does wish the dead were actually evolving, that would also be a cool wrinkle.

Good episode. Im happy they went with the whisperers storyline here. A part of me does wish the dead were actually evolving, that would also be a cool wrinkle.

Agree. Definitely like more of that than the teeny bopper love quarrel that's emerging while the geeky kid that can use a stick goes back and beats off to the one homely girl that doesn't want him. Great..yeah you focks...explore that storyline!

Good episode. Im happy they went with the whisperers storyline here. A part of me does wish the dead were actually evolving, that would also be a cool wrinkle.

It was a reverse twist like the movie The Village where you find out threre is a much more reasonable, less interesting reason for what you are seeing.

I feel the show has found its way again. Look forward to it coming back. Michone needs to lighten up. Tara isn't as annoying.

Last week's episode was the first one in a while that has me legitimately pumped for the future of the show. Alpha and The Whisperers are creepy as fock. Gonna make great villians IMO.

I thought the mid season finale, and the first 2 episodes this year were all pretty good.

3 good shows in a row is a pretty big step for them though. I'm not sure how much longer they can keep the streak going.

You can't fuk a zombie. They are unable to give consent. So that would be wrong.

I stand by is season to stop watching after rick. it's the same thing right?  New set of bad guys , lather rinse repeat.

Love how they're trying to be all will she or won't she? With Maggie.

Meanwhile, I have never seen them at work plug and push a new TV show as much as Maggie's new TV show on ABC.

It's really a shame that most people have deserted this show. It's really becoming good again, this season (and last night's episode) have been surprisingly good. Norman Reedus can finally show off his acting talent now that the show is allowing him to speak more then 2 words in an episode.

I stopped after Rick left. It seemed a natural breakpoint.  just too damn much work. You get one good episode 4 and 5 crap ones.

But last night, I was doing some paperwork and had it on in the background. The woman's voice? The new bad guy? She's supposed to be whispering or something? Her voice alone was enough to get me to stand up walk over grab the remote and turn off the TV entirely.

It's like George Romero said before he died. A soap opera with zombies.

Spoiler;

Not only that, but the one interesting character who's been added was Jesus. And now he's dead. And I guess the actor himself was pretty damn anxious to get the hell out of there with the ridiculous storylines.

You guys who think the show is making a comeback need to raise your standards.  It's not getting better.

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

You guys who think the show is making a comeback need to raise your standards.  It's not getting better.

You come to this shithole and tell us we need to raise our standards?!?!?!  :lol:

I do think that this season is better than it has been over the last couple of years.  There is a challenge between character development and action, that I think they are doing better with.  :dunno:

On 3/11/2019 at 8:54 AM, Strike said:

The show has definetly picked up its game. Anyone who actually watched it knows this.