Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Waiver wire pickups

First question is after chubbs big game would you drop Ingram for him? Its ppr and I can only roster 4 rbs. Going to hang on to Michel and hope for the best. I think the only reason Chubb is still availble is half the league is idiots. Other question is for other league. Should I keep Crowell if Powell out extended time or drop him for Martin in 1/2 ppr. I am definitely dropping if Powell healthy. Let me know your thoughts.

If you are only allowed to roster 4 RBs, that’s why Chubb is on the wire. I wouldn’t drop Ingram for him.

Yea I probably sounded a bit harsh, but some of these people have rbs on their roster that I wouldnt start in a twelve team league.

I would slightly disagree with tantastic. Chubb is a starting RB who gets yardage and goal-line (not passing work). Ingram is short-yardage only. I prefer the more "full service" back. In other words, I would PU Chubbs.

I would slightly disagree with tantastic. Chubb is a starting RB who gets yardage and goal-line (not passing work). Ingram is short-yardage only. I prefer the more "full service" back. In other words, I would PU Chubbs.

Ingram owner that would rather have Chubb do to consistency.

Hes not short yardage only at all. Hes the same role he was last year. All purpose and one of the best pass catching RBs in the league. Picking up Chubb is fine but Ingram isnt a drop.

Hes not short yardage only at all. Hes the same role he was last year. All purpose and one of the best pass catching RBs in the league. Picking up Chubb is fine but Ingram isnt a drop.

this

michel might be the drop. who else is on your roster?

Gordon and saquon. Its only 8 team and went rb with first two picks. Im sitting at 5-2 in second overall so I just feel like I can wait on Michel to get healthy.

Gordon and saquon. Its only 8 team and went rb with first two picks. Im sitting at 5-2 in second overall so I just feel like I can wait on Michel to get healthy.

i wouldn't drop ingram.

you have to weigh chubb vs michel. bye weeks, ros, utilization (clev just sent hyde packing to give chubb the rock), white isn't going anywhere, etc

First question is after chubbs big game would you drop Ingram for him? Its ppr and I can only roster 4 rbs. Going to hang on to Michel and hope for the best. I think the only reason Chubb is still availble is half the league is idiots. Other question is for other league. Should I keep Crowell if Powell out extended time or drop him for Martin in 1/2 ppr. I am definitely dropping if Powell healthy. Let me know your thoughts.

No and Crowell.