Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

THIS IS THE XFL! again

I dont remember ever watching at all the last time. I was in college, so I had other sh!t to do.

Would be good if it succeeded actually. Maybe force the NFL to make some positive changes.

Until they can compete with the nfl in terms of gathering top talent it wont be much though.

I dont remember ever watching at all the last time. I was in college, so I had other sh!t to do.

Would be good if it succeeded actually. Maybe force the NFL to make some positive changes.

Until they can compete with the nfl in terms of gathering top talent it wont be much though.

yah....no

it will be filled with thugs, wife beaters, and pretty much crappy players

So is about half of each nfl roster.

yes but imagine if you will the next 50 guys that can't even make a practice squad

the problem isn't that it can't compete with the NFL, it shouldn't but its not even the 2nd best football, College destroys it.

yes but imagine if you will the next 50 guys that can't even make a practice squad

the problem isn't that it can't compete with the NFL, it shouldn't but its not even the 2nd best football, College destroys it.

I dont necessarily mean compete heads up. I just mean be an annoyance factor. Like the AFL and USFL did back before the NFL bought them out.

Start picking off the occasional blue chip draft pick with a crazy offer here or there. That kind of thing.

I dont necessarily mean compete heads up. I just mean be an annoyance factor. Like the AFL and USFL did back before the NFL bought them out.

Start picking off the occasional blue chip draft pick with a crazy offer here or there. That kind of thing.

Those leagues had money to compete with the NFL for players... only reason they were able to be a threat