Sign in to follow this  
Bgards79

Another How'd I Do?

12 team league, 3rd overall pick. We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Scoring for TD's is based on the yardage of the score. Double points for a receiving TD for a RB.

Here's my team:

Bulger

Leftwich

Rivers

LT

J. Jones

Chester Taylor

Michael Turner

T. Holt

D. Driver

TJ Housh

Rod Smith

N. Burleson

Heath Miller

Marcedes Lewis

S. Graham

L. Tynes

Baltimore

K.C.

We had to draft that many at each position. I biffed my starting rb's as they have the same bye week.

WR's are strong, RB is weak, maybe trade a WR and a backup RB for a higher ranking RB. QB's look good, if Healhty Bulger is your guy...plus you can start Lefty or Rivers depending on the matchup. Out of curiosity who was your 1st round pick?

plz see mine.

I like everything but your 2,3 RB's... I'm worried about JJ's health throughout the season and potentially losing carries to others. Also worried about Taylor's durability since he hasn't yet had to carry 20+ times per game really. Both have good upside though if it works out. Might want to trade depth at WR and a current RB for another starting and more solid RB if possible... but can also wait and see what happens

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223002

12 team league, 3rd overall pick. We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Scoring for TD's is based on the yardage of the score. Double points for a receiving TD for a RB.

Here's my team:

Bulger

Leftwich

Rivers

LT

J. Jones

Chester Taylor

Michael Turner

T. Holt

D. Driver

TJ Housh

Rod Smith

N. Burleson

Heath Miller

Marcedes Lewis

S. Graham

L. Tynes

Baltimore

K.C.

We had to draft that many at each position. I biffed my starting rb's as they have the same bye week.

I like your team, looks like you did a pretty good job. If J Jones is the starter and gets the majority of the carries, then you should be good. Having Chester as insurance is a good idea as well.

Take a look at mine, por favor.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223017