Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Who is the most clueless poster?

Who is the most clueless poster?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most clueless poster?

• ShoNuff
    • ANY other poster

Bump for Sho. He is in full retard mode today.

Wiff was giving him a run for his money earlier. But for consistency it's Slo. Pretty much the whole board is in agreement

Bump for Sho. He is in full retard mode today.

You must not be reading digby...or just butt hurt that you bolded one line in post of mine so you could try whining about Obama.

Either way...bumping this disaster of a thread is good for a laugh.

I wouldn't call Sho "clueless." Pedantic and sad yes but not clueless.

Newbie is just trolling you all hard.

Wiff was giving him a run for his money earlier. But for consistency it's Slo. Pretty much the whole board is in agreement

Wiff makes me laugh though. Sho just makes me cringe.

• Like 1

The whole board huh?

Even this joke of a poll didn't even say that.

You two may be the dumbest people out there.

Wiff makes me laugh though. Sho just makes me cringe.

Which is why I wouldn't include wiff. He has his moments but he's not consistent like Slo is. There is a reason his nickname is Slo. Would love to meet him in real life and see how he acts outside this board. It would be interesting to see what kind of man he actually is

The whole board huh?

You two may be the dumbest people out there.

The poll says you are the most clueless poster. It's not hard to understand why.

That's just sick dude...

• Like 1

Which is why I wouldn't include wiff. He has his moments but he's not consistent like Slo is. There is a reason his nickname is Slo. Would love to meet him in real life and see how he acts outside this board. It would be interesting to see what kind of man he actually is

I bet he has a pair of these: http://globalfootcare.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/o/noosa_kids_black_1.jpg

Hey man if I'm chilling my piggy's need to be free :banana:

Now if I'm cutting wood or shoveling snow I'll throw on the timberlands.

I like it there. People are really friendly. Everyone speaks English. All the American restaurants and many stores are there.

Everything is dirt cheap. Going to buy at least one sh!tty one room apartment this year. Costs about $5,000. Get it across from the university. Rent it to students. Repeat a few dozen times over the years.

Eventually buy businesses. Have the girls relatives (there are dozens, good folks) run them. Be a silent partner. Garage here for the good mechanic brother. Bar here. Restaurant there.

Of course, that leads to the dicey part of the plan. One must be married to do this. Once that happens, I can become a dual citizen and have the same rights as a native.

So far, relationship is a dream. But we will give it a year of living together test before I jump off that bridge again.

Basically, I want to spend my long retirement merely collecting my rent and profits, traveling, and sitting on the beach.

A year, a month, same difference...

:wave:

I wouldn't call Sho "clueless." Pedantic and sad yes but not clueless.

how dare you

The whole board huh?

You two may be the dumbest people out there .

HELLO Hello. Haven't I been saying that for months ???

Digby is the dumbest poster out there. It's settled.

:lol:

what's wrong with those?

Nothing unless you're wearing them with socks.

most definetly slo

If it's any consolation, you are most boring poster here.

• Like 1

Nothing unless you're wearing them with socks.

but it was chilly this morning

:unsure: It's not the same brand.

:unsure: It's not the same color.

:mellow: I just wear whatever my wife finds in my size online.

• Like 1

:unsure: It's not the same brand.

:unsure: It's not the same color.

:mellow: I just wear whatever my wife finds in my size online.

No joke. My size does not exist here. It's time for my annual game of "fly home with empty bags and back with full ones."

Not only do I own those, I am pretty sure I have a Facebook photo of myself wearing them with socks.

Being uncool != Clueless

Edit, mine are teva's.

Only thing worse than wearing sandals with socks is wearing them with jeans. Dumbest look ever.

I don't dig sandals.

Only thing worse than wearing sandals with socks is wearing them with jeans. Dumbest look ever.

I don't dig sandals.

Just for you. There is a photo of me wearing socks, sandals, and jeans.

https://ibb.co/dt0FkQ

I am the king of the nerds.

• Like 1

Just for you. There is a photo of me wearing socks, sandals, and jeans.

https://ibb.co/dt0FkQ

I am the king of the nerds.

Yea, you need to stop doing that.

You are a relatively good looking young man, not a good look my friend.

mtskibum is a honey badger. he don't give a chit

Sonofabitch!!

Nice! :)

Perusing the beer store looking for something new...saw this.

Getting back into beer a little bit after a couple years of barely drinking it and just basically drinking bourbon with only crappy beer from time to time.

Yea, you need to stop doing that.

Why would I stop catching my own shrimp?

It is a little more work than from the grocery store, but you can't beat fresh shrimp.

It is a little more work than from the grocery store, but you can't beat fresh shrimp.

Nope you sure can't. Got some people that live near us that have their own shrimp boat. They bring the shrimp back to their house and sell it. Cut the heads off and everything for you. Can get a huge bag of them. Lady sells them for $4.50 a pound. Dad always buys a ton and freezes them.

Edit: I'm telling you this now. I've had some good shrimp and had them prepared different ways. But DAM the way my dad did it the other day is DAM good. Peeled and deveined the shrimp, melted butter in a skillet and put in a good heaping of my sister and BILs seasoning from their restaurant, and cooked them like that. Holy hell that was good. The seasoning is what makes it. I've said if anyone wants to try it to PM me their address and I'll ship you a bottle of it. I have a good bit of the bottles and a big restaurant supply container of it. Sister sends them to me when I start getting low cause I use it on all kinds of stuff

Nope you sure can't. Got some people that live near us that have their own shrimp boat. They bring the shrimp back to their house and sell it. Cut the heads off and everything for you. Can get a huge bag of them. Lady sells them for $4.50 a pound. Dad always buys a ton and freezes them.

Edit: I'm telling you this now. I've had some good shrimp and had them prepared different ways. But DAM the way my dad did it the other day is DAM good. Peeled and deveined the shrimp, melted butter in a skillet and put in a good heaping of my sister and BILs seasoning from their restaurant, and cooked them like that. Holy hell that was good. The seasoning is what makes it. I've said if anyone wants to try it to PM me their address and I'll ship you a bottle of it. I have a good bit of the bottles and a big restaurant supply container of it. Sister sends them to me when I start getting low cause I use it on all kinds of stuff

Mom always made great shrimp (had to settle for what they could get in wisconsin...but man she and my step dad could cook it).

Simple too, fresh garlic, white wine, butter.

:D