Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Great line about Oprah today

... look, just because some drunk drives his crappy old car into your house, the solution to that problem isn't to drive a much nicer car into your house.

😂

Perfect.

• Like 1

I really do not think she would have a chance at the nomination. I know a lot of people in the middle and some pretty far left and they all say "Not another entertainer" Trump had a lot of people excited from the start and it carried him. I do not see anyone excited about her except for media types.

Two reasons wiff would not support Oprah even though she'd be a Democrat...

1. She's a woman

2. She's black

I really do not think she would have a chance at the nomination. I know a lot of people in the middle and some pretty far left and they all say "Not another entertainer" Trump had a lot of people excited from the start and it carried him. I do not see anyone excited about her except for media types.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Look what happens when she picks a book.

Oprah is a machine.

Oprah is a machine.

Especially when you put a plate full of brownies in front of her. It's like a cross between a great white shark and a wood chipper.

• Like 1

Two reasons wiff would not support Oprah even though she'd be a Democrat...

1. She's a woman

2. She's black

Another simple-minded moron who thinks that hating a clueless simpleton with dementia makes me a Democrat.

I've been pushing for Condoleezza Rice for quite some time. If you go back, I advocated for her to pair up with John McCain. They would have swept that election.

Instead, he picked a raging chucklehead. Is it any surprise that she was one of Trump's first visitors at the White House?

But I bet you probably jacked off to thoughts of of Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber didn't you?

A couple years ago I would have laughed at the idea of Oprah running but obviously the electorate wants a TV personality and doesnt care about qualifications. I wont be surprised if Ronald McDonald or the Old Spice guy runs in 2020.

She would win, but how would she get nominated? The democratic party just choses their candidate and pushes them through the nomination process regardless of who the voters want.

Another simple-minded moron who thinks that hating a clueless simpleton with dementia makes me a Democrat.

I've been pushing for Condoleezza Rice for quite some time. If you go back, I advocated for her to pair up with John McCain. They would have swept that election.

Instead, he picked a raging chucklehead. Is it any surprise that she was one of Trump's first visitors at the White House?

But I bet you probably jacked off to thoughts of of Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber didn't you?

It's much easier to jack off to Sarah Palin than to Condoleezza Rice, which may be impossible.

I would love to see a straight-up poll. Conde versus Oprah.

Now that the hysteria has died down, a lot of folks on the left are pretty ambivalent about the idea of Oprah running for POTUS. You know the Republicans would go with rice over Oprah every time.

Out of those with an opinion and likely to vote, I bet we're looking at 2/3 vs 1/3.

Seriously, if Harpo's going to do anything, go for something like president of United Way or on the very outside mayor of Chicago.

It's much easier to jack off to Sarah Palin than to Condoleezza Rice, which may be impossible.

:nono: Member at August and has a house on Pebble......just typing that gives me a chubby!

A couple years ago I would have laughed at the idea of Oprah running but obviously the electorate wants a TV personality and doesnt care about qualifications. I wont be surprised if Ronald McDonald or the Old Spice guy runs in 2020.

Both better than Gary Johnson. Doh!