Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe steps down under pressure

WASHINGTON Andrew G. McCabe abruptly stepped down on Monday as the F.B.I.s deputy director after months of withering criticism from President Trump, telling friends he felt pressure from head of the bureau to leave, according to two people close to Mr. McCabe.

Though Mr. McCabes retirement had been widely expected soon, his departure was nevertheless sudden. As recently as last week, Mr. McCabe had told people he hoped to stay until he was eligible to retire in mid-March. Instead, Mr. McCabe made his intentions known to colleagues on Monday, an American official said, and will immediately go on leave.

In a recent conversation, Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, raised concerns about a forthcoming inspector general report examining the actions of Mr. McCabe and other senior F.B.I. officials during the 2016 presidential campaign, when the bureau was investigating both Hillary Clintons email use and the Trump campaigns connections to Russia. In that discussion, according to one former law enforcement official close to Mr. McCabe, Mr. Wray suggested moving Mr. McCabe into another job, which would have been a demotion.

Instead, the former official said, Mr. McCabe chose to leave.

Completely unacceptable. :thumbsdown:

The rule of law is under attack. This is serious, folks.

There are times that I like to listen to the song and other times I can't stand it...

God forbid we actually drain the swamp.

:lol:

I don't know enough to comment on this.

Is this Hillary related? Trump related? Both? Neither?

• Like 1

There are times that I like to listen to the song and other times I can't stand it...

:blink:

I don't know enough to comment on this.

Is this Hillary related? Trump related? Both? Neither?

You already know more than Worms. He is less informed than Shotard.

• Like 1

Holy fock you are an obsessed child.

Lol.

Was the pressure pushing down on him? The kind of pressure that makes brings a building down? Splits a family in two? Puts people in the streets?

:lol:

Holy fock you are an obsessed child.

Did shrapnel from the Irony meter exploding hit you?

• Like 1

Did shrapnel from the Irony meter exploding hit you?

Just ignore the slo puff basement dweller man.

Less than 24 hours after reading the memo, Wray fires McCabe. Keep in mind that until yesterday Wray threatened to quit if McCabe was forced out.

Wray knows what's in the memo is true and McCabe won't be the only person removed over it.

• Like 1

Less than 24 hours after reading the memo, Wray fires McCabe. Keep in mind that until yesterday Wray threatened to quit if McCabe was forced out.

Wray knows what's in the memo is true and McCabe won't be the only person removed over it.

So close to a full pension too...

I'm glad to see these folks leave.

"If he (Trump) wins well all swing from nooses." -HRC

Just ignore the slo puff basement dweller man.

You ignore me so well (just talk about me constantly and seem to know everything I post)

You ignore me so well (just talk about me constantly and seem to know everything I post)

Holy spit. Irony. You have serious issues. No doubt you're on meds.

Holy spit. Irony. You have serious issues. No doubt you're on meds.

The idiot seems oblivious to the fact that the only reason I know what he posts is that you all quote him. And i've suggested on many occasions that everyone just ignore him so he'll go away. But you all seem to enjoy making him look dumb and I can't blame you there. I challenge him to find one post where I've responded directly to him in the last 6 months. It's quite weird the way his mind thinks. He does this in the political threads as well, which is one of the reasons I put him on ignore. He decides what he thinks, and then posts in such a way as to make it seem like it could actually be the reality. But logic and facts show time and time again he's living in a fantasy world or just trolling. I think we've determined that he's not trolling so he seems like he may have some mental issues.

The idiot seems oblivious to the fact that the only reason I know what he posts is that you all quote him. And i've suggested on many occasions that everyone just ignore him so he'll go away. But you all seem to enjoy making him look dumb and I can't blame you there. I challenge him to find one post where I've responded directly to him in the last 6 months. It's quite weird the way his mind thinks. He does this in the political threads as well, which is one of the reasons I put him on ignore. He decides what he thinks, and then posts in such a way as to make it seem like it could actually be the reality. But logic and facts show time and time again he's living in a fantasy world or just trolling. I think we've determined that he's not trolling so he seems like he may have some mental issues.

I think this so called "wife" that he mentions now and then is really more of his caretaker in a group home for the mentally impaired.

You have mentioned posts of mine that nobody ever quoted. You have mentioned my name or forms of it probably at least 10 times a week (not counting when you just copy the post count in a thread and then sling an insult towards me.

You don't ignore me...you can't stop posting about me.

Focking sad.

Logic and facts are on my side in nearly everything I post...you don't seem to get that.

Mental issues...like talking about a guy you are ignoring nonstop?

Like complaining that people need adult discussion on here yet going off like this or with crap like SloTard or whatever else you call me?

Please...you are bordering on being like Hawker. That isn't a compliment.

I think this so called "wife" that he mentions now and then is really more of his caretaker in a group home for the mentally impaired.

Another Max post...another shot at me without discussing the topic.

Yeah..its me who is mentally impaired.

You continue to prove you don't know about me or my personal life...Id probably stop if I were you.

You have mentioned posts of mine that nobody ever quoted. You have mentioned my name or forms of it probably at least 10 times a week (not counting when you just copy the post count in a thread and then sling an insult towards me.

You don't ignore me...you can't stop posting about me.

Focking sad.

Logic and facts are on my side in nearly everything I post...you don't seem to get that.

Mental issues...like talking about a guy you are ignoring nonstop?

Like complaining that people need adult discussion on here yet going off like this or with crap like SloTard or whatever else you call me?

Please...you are bordering on being like Hawker. That isn't a compliment.

You claim you ignore me, which is laughable. I can't count how many times you crawled out from under your rock to throw a jab when it suits you. Coward.

Slodumb,

I do not read your posts unless they are quoted. Again, I challenge you to post a link where I have within the last 6 months. As people constantly tell you, making a claim doesn't make it true. So if I'm constantly "mentioning posts of yours that no one quoted", I'm sure you'll be able to post links to some of them. I await your links, but I won't hold my breath because if I did I'm pretty sure I'd suffocate.

Slodumb,

I do not read your posts unless they are quoted. Again, I challenge you to post a link where I have within the last 6 months. As people constantly tell you, making a claim doesn't make it true. So if I'm constantly "mentioning posts of yours that no one quoted", I'm sure you'll be able to post links to some of them. I await your links, but I won't hold my breath because if I did I'm pretty sure I'd suffocate.

The other daylet me guess he ismposting about...blah blah blah (my exact post basically) and nobody had quoted it.

And here you go...talking directly to me again about my post. Despite ignoring me. Busted again

How would you see my links of you ignore me?

Any reason you cant stop talking about me over and over?

Want to ignore me...go ahead...no need to constantly talk about me. Its sad and creepy.

A little less Sho bashing and a little more MSM/Dem bashing guys.

Wray emails FBI staff; McCabe resignation had to do with inspector general report

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/chris-wray-mccabe-fbi/index.html

FBI Director Chris Wray hinted to FBI staff in an all-employee email that a government watchdog investigation played a role in FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's departure Monday, sources who have seen the memo told CNN.

The Times, citing one official close to McCabe, said the deputy director's decision to leave before his anticipated retirement in March came after Wray discussed the looming inspector general report and suggested demoting McCabe from the number two post at the bureau.

Rather than accept the demotion, the source told the Times, McCabe informed colleagues he would leave the bureau Monday.

The other daylet me guess he ismposting about...blah blah blah (my exact post basically) and nobody had quoted it.

And here you go...talking directly to me again about my post. Despite ignoring me. Busted again

How would you see my links of you ignore me?

Any reason you cant stop talking about me over and over?

Want to ignore me...go ahead...no need to constantly talk about me. Its sad and creepy.

He was directly addressing you. What a buffoon you are.

Attacks from republicans and trump to try and undermine the Mueller investigation

And gain more House support for his defense

All while distracting from telling congress to shove it he wasnt signing the sanctions they voted on for? You guessed it...Russia.

Attacks from republicans and trump to try and undermine the DOJ and Mueller investigation

when the going gets tough.....

Rats take off ?

To think, they kicked up this whole mess because Hillary was a weak candidate and a sore loser.

To think, they kicked up this whole mess because Hillary was a weak candidate and a sore loser.

Most epic backfire of all time?

well it was really to cover up that they conspired to let Hillary of the hook for her blatant crimes with both the email situation and the foundation.

Its all going to coming to light and its wonderful.

As usual, some of us have been right all along.

Another reveal tonight on Hannity; McCabe directed agents to alter their 302s (notes regarding interviews, etc). There's a lot of whistleblowers out there revealing just how corrupt the upper echelons of the FBI/DOJ were/are.

• Like 1

Another reveal tonight on Hannity; McCabe directed agents to alter their 302s (notes regarding interviews, etc). There's a lot of whistleblowers out there revealing just how corrupt the upper echelons of the FBI/DOJ were/are.

McCabe is going to lose that pension. And that freedom.

Biggest scandal in US history.

Holy ...you believe Hannity.

BYW...google Assange and fake Hannity account.

Good stuff

Holy ######...you believe Hannity.

BYW...google Assange and fake Hannity account.

Good stuff

This is funny considering your the guy who believes in RUSSIAN GOLDEN SHOWERS in an unsubstantiated report.