Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

The Real Collusion Story

This was so good and truthful it deserves it's own thread. It's a long read, but worth it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/russia-collusion-real-story-hillary-clinton-dnc-fbi-media/

WARNING: If you can't handle truth and facts, DO NOT read this. You may need to go to your designated safe space instead.

• Like 1

Too long and boring. Let me guess... blah blah, Obama and Hilary are part of some intricate woven cabal of murder and conspiracy like scooby doo villains or some other dumb premise.

We get it, you love trump and guns and hate minorities. Understood, now we can move on.

That's a lot of words. Cliffnotes?

That would be too long as well... I think we need Cliff Notes of said Cliff Notes...

One of Clinton’s emails suggests that downloading and uploading material in this fashion was a commonplace activity in her office. In June 2011, a staffer encountered difficulty transmitting a document to her by means of a classified system. An impatient Clinton instructed him to strip the classified markings from the document and send it on as an unclassified email. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” Clinton instructed.

On three separate occasions staffers got sloppy and failed to strip the “nonpapers” of all markings that betrayed their classified origins. The FBI recovered one email, for example, that contained a “C” in parenthesis in the margin — an obvious sign that the corresponding paragraph was classified “Confidential.” When an agent personally interviewed Clinton, on July 2, he showed her the document and asked whether she understood what the “C” meant. For anyone who has ever held a security clearance, “C’s” in the margins are more ubiquitous than “C’s” on water faucets — and no more baffling. But Clinton played the ditzy grandmother. She had simply assumed, she said, that the “C” was marking an item in an alphabetized list.

Staggering how much the FBI had to cover up to make it appear 'INTENT' wasn't there let alone intent to destroy subpoenaed evidence. :doh:

Staggering how much the FBI had to cover up to make it appear 'INTENT' wasn't there let alone intent to destroy subpoenaed evidence. :doh:

Wasn't she also interviewed while not under oath when SOP for the FBI is to put you under oath during an interview?

Wasn't she also interviewed while not under oath when SOP for the FBI is to put you under oath during an interview?

Yep. I'm not even sure if they took notes (302s). Of course the script was already written "Hillary exonerated. She wins in a landslide with James Comey tapped to remain as FBI Director. Loretta Lynch tapped for Scalia's position on SOTUS"

This was so good and truthful it deserves it's own thread. It's a long read, but worth it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/russia-collusion-real-story-hillary-clinton-dnc-fbi-media/

WARNING: If you can't handle truth and facts, DO NOT read this. You may need to go to your designated safe space instead.

The FOCK it does. Jesu

Seriously..there are a crap-ton of threads about this, including one that is almost 80 pages long and populated by the smartest people ever to live on this planet.....So why the hell would we need another one?

It is not surprising that the Liberals dont even want to look at these facts or try to debunk them. It is the only way they can keep their fantasy of Liberal Government alive inside their minds.

• Like 1

It is not surprising that the Liberals dont even want to look at these facts or try to debunk them. It is the only way they can keep their fantasy of Liberal Government alive inside their minds.

Y'know sometimes when you eat ice cream you get that painful brain freeze? That's what it's like for liberals when reading actual facts, logic and truth.

Too long and boring. Let me guess... blah blah, Obama and Hilary are part of some intricate woven cabal of murder and conspiracy like scooby doo villains or some other dumb premise.

We get it, you love trump and guns and hate minorities. Understood, now we can move on.

Such a pathetic post

The mere acknowledgement of a simple truth — that the “dossier” is junk — would constitute an admission either of deep professional malfeasance or of gob-smacking gullibility.

Choose your poison: You duped people and thereby abetted a gross abuse of power; or you were yourself badly duped. That is the dilemma that the lofty-minded now face. The choice is excruciating. It requires abandoning satisfying self-images and embracing painful self-truths — while also handing a well-deserved victory to a hated political enemy. As a consequence, the Steele dossier has proved to be as consequential as it is asinine.

In a nutshell why we're STILL investigating this. Focking morons either can't give up on the dream of Trump getting impeached or can't admit they're idiots who believed Hillary/Obama's yarn.

The FOCK it does. Jesu

Seriously..there are a crap-ton of threads about this, including one that is almost 80 pages long and populated by the smartest people ever to live on this planet.....So why the hell would we need another one?

Because it's THAT good.

Let me guess...you're fearful of facts, logic and truth.

I see you took my advice and went to your designated safe space to respond.

Slo? Saints? Hmm I guess they didn't read it. :dunno:

I'm pretty sure just about every poster around here, whether they lean left or right, has been saying that if HRC is guilty of something then "lock her up".

Can't say the same thing about the Trumptards. They seem to blindly defend Trump and his constant lies and the shady dealings between him, his family and the russkies.

That said, I'll except whatever comes out of Mueller's investigation.

But here's a little factoid for you die hard Hannityites. HRC will never go to jail no matter what they find. Neither will Bubba or Barry or GWB or Cheney. Fact

Her investigation is 90% distraction.

Here's another factoid for the other side. Trump will never get impeached and will probably win a 2nd term so get used to him.

The Demadouche's have nobody sane enough to beat him. Unless some unknown (non female) (under the age of 92) with a little charisma comes from out of nowhere.

Ok. Now this lurker has to go shovel some fokking snow.

Let me guess...you're fearful of facts, logic and truth.

No, those are the only things that matter to me. I believe nothing unless it is fact or makes logical sense. It’s why you won’t catch me reading silly bibles or seeing psychics or palm readers for example.

Because they simply arent facts.

You guys are utterly delusional conspiracy nuts.

Holy Irony Bat Man!!

So their Muh Russia narrative which they went All In on, blows up in their face and us calling them out on it makes us the looney ones....the left wonders why their ideology is collapsing.

Dude, you so far removed from reality it is scary.

So why again is almost everybody in the Trump Administration guilty of repeatedly not reporting all of their Russian contacts?

And, each time you do that, it's a felony. Why aren't they in jail?

Putin has something huge on Trump. It'll be interesting to find out what.

So why again is almost everybody in the Trump Administration guilty of repeatedly not reporting all of their Russian contacts?

And yet, they can't find anything.

Sorry but the whole Russian conspiracy is total bullsh1t. As much as people have dove into it to find collusion they have yet to find anything. Its gotten to the point of people being pathetic if they keep trying to push the Russian collusion angle. Its like the Sopranos: its over. Find a new show

The National Review simply isn't facts? You're delusional, as usual.

But, hey, your go to sources of MSNBC, HuffPo and CNN are the gold standard, right?

Sorry but the whole Russian conspiracy is total bullsh1t. As much as people have dove into it to find collusion they have yet to find anything. Its gotten to the point of people being pathetic if they keep trying to push the Russian collusion angle. Its like the Sopranos: its over. Find a new show

How do you know what has been found or not found by Mueller?

The its all over stuff is great.

• Like 1

How do you know what has been found or not found by Mueller?

The its all over stuff is great.

Enough man. Theres nothing. If there was it would be splattered all over the dam news. Give it up. Its pathetic and makes whoever keeps trying to make it happen look like an idiot

Enough man. Theres nothing. If there was it would be splattered all over the dam news. Give it up. Its pathetic and makes whoever keeps trying to make it happen look like an idiot

Pathetic is your posting yet again( you will now claim you kicked my ass and run away soon).

Mueller doesnt leak crap. There was little to nothing leaked before each indictment.

He runs a tight ship...hence there isnt anythjng plastered.

Fact is...you dont know squat of what Mueller is doing or what he has.

Pathetic is your posting yet again( you will now claim you kicked my ass and run away soon).

Mueller doesnt leak crap. There was little to nothing leaked before each indictment.

He runs a tight ship...hence there isnt anythjng plastered.

Fact is...you dont know squat of what Mueller is doing or what he has.

Pathetic is a guy named Slonut. Just ask everyone here and everyone that knows you in real life. Sorry bud but I dont care what you say cause the fact is youre full of sh1t, youre a joke, and a pathetic loser. All of which I have neither time nor the energy to care about. Have fun getting your ass kicked by the entire board. Ill have fun like always watching it and laughing my ass off. Why put forth the effort to kick your ass when everyone else does it for me for free?

• Like 1

Pathetic is a guy named Slonut. Just ask everyone here and everyone that knows you in real life. Sorry bud but I dont care what you say cause the fact is youre full of sh1t, youre a joke, and a pathetic loser. All of which I have neither time nor the energy to care about. Have fun getting your ass kicked by the entire board. Ill have fun like always watching it and laughing my ass off. Why put forth the effort to kick your ass when everyone else does it for me for free?

Great post! Nailed it!

:thumbsup:

POW!!!

Predictable and idiotic as ever.

You made a ridiculous point...got called in it...threw a fit and then took your ball and went home.

Holy fock.

Predictable and idiotic as ever.

You made a ridiculous point...got called in it...threw a fit and then took your ball and went home.

Holy fock.

Sure bro. Whatever helps you sleep at night after all the mean bullys pounded you into the ground. Im going to bed though. Unlike you, I actually have work in the morning and therefore cant stay up having an online pissy fight that you seem to addicted to (seriously you must be a masochist cause you love getting your ass pounded like a Thailand hooker). Have fun. Ill be reading tomorrow while I take my morning dump

• Like 1

Sure bro. Whatever helps you sleep at night after all the mean bullys pounded you into the ground. Im going to bed though. Unlike you, I actually have work in the morning and therefore cant stay up having an online pissy fight that you seem to addicted to (seriously you must be a masochist cause you love getting your ass pounded like a Thailand hooker). Have fun. Ill be reading tomorrow while I take my morning dump

Oh snap! Lol.

:lol:

Holy fock man...lay off the meth.

Your last two posts are about 3 days worth of beat downs.

At this point, the only people Slotard doesn't have on ignore is the people who agree with him. He doesn't like opposing thought. Kind of like the protective bubble he's provided with by the mods at FBG.