Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Holiday Vacations

I took a 5 day for Thanksgiving , 6 day for Xmas and 4 day for New Years. Yard will look great , vehicles will be detailed. Mostly drinking watching youtube and football :banana: :banana:

I have 4 days off for Thanksgiving and the week between xmas and new years (11 days total). Too bad it will be focking cold.

Going golfing next week to Florida with the guys. Waiting until February and then heading to Aruba with the family.

Outfuckingstanding!!

Going golfing next week to Florida with the guys. Waiting until February and then heading to Aruba with the family.

Ill wave when we pass in FLA

Five days for New year's. Think we're gonna go to guilin. Cruise down the river, see the beautiful scenery etc.

Then in late january, going to Israel for about a month.

4 day weekend for T-day, although we're moving our son into his first big boy apartment on Friday, and I may do some combo of (1) slides for account reviews next week, and (2) expense statements since the wife just bugged me about them.

My wife's family (inlaws, brother and wife and kids) are coming for Christmas and New Years. I don't know the exact dates but I'll probably pretend to work. Most of my accounts are mil-aero which tend to shut down at the end of the year, so it's not like they'll want to meet with me. :dunno:

4 days off. Aside from cooking, and rehearsing for Christmas concert, my sons and I are doing some wood work and painting their bedrooms.

I have a bunch of old hardwood flooring we're going to use for one accent wall in each room. We'll also make some built in shelving while we're at it.

It will be a good opportunity for them to get some supervised experience with power tools and learn what it feels like to actually make something.

• Like 1

Everything? Anything? A gazillion videos about stuff that interests you.

A video or two sure. But I think hes talking about watching it like all day. Like the tv

There is YouTube TV.

You can tell I dont really browse YouTube much. Anytime I hear of someone watching YouTube all day I think of kids and teens who watch those childish videos all day

You can tell I dont really browse YouTube much. Anytime I hear of someone watching YouTube all day I think of kids and teens who watch those childish videos all day

I sometimes watch YouTube for hours.

Stand up comedy shows. Travel videos. Documentaries. History stuff. China expat videos. There's all kinds of stuff on there.

Of course, I don't have access to cable TV or Netflix, so there is that.

• Like 1

I love YouTube.

I think this is Voltaire:

• Like 1

I love YouTube.

I think this is Voltaire:

I watch that channel all the time. He actually lives the next city over from me.

Volty is quite a bit older than that.

I took off all of this week and next, as my daughter was born on 11/19. Not really a vacation so much, but time off nonetheless.

I took off all of this week and next, as my daughter was born on 11/19. Not really a vacation so much, but time off nonetheless.

Congrats.

Little Blue!!!

Bottle size?

🍼🍼🍼🚼👶

Offroad stuff and wherever that leads me. Time just disappears lol

I always say its like spiraling down the rabbit hole.

One video leads to another then another and so on

• Like 1

We typically take our family vacation mid-January. This year our daughter has less time off, so we are taking it earlier ... Going to spend a week at lake Tahoe. Renting a 5 bedroom house with another family from 1/1 - 1/7. Can't wait.

And I've been here, I've been there

I've been every focking where

So what, so what

So what, so what, you boring little kunt :banana: