Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Classy moment at the DNC

During the moment of silence last night for the fallen police officers, chants of " Black Lives Matter" broke out. So glad I left this focked up party. Disgusting.

• Like 1

During the moment of silence last night for the fallen police officers, chants of " Black Lives Matter" broke out. So glad I left this focked up party. Disgusting.

Yep. All us liberals can't withhold a good ol BLM chant when a moment of silence arises.

There is not one person who believes this. You can stop saying it now.

TIA

There is not one person who believes this. You can stop saying it now.

TIA

Ha. I could turn around and take the lib stance in one second and do a lot better job than you and the other lib-bots. I walked amongst thee.

Ha. I could turn around and take the lib stance in one second and do a lot better job than you and the other lib-bots. I walked amongst thee.

No you didn't, Dgb13.

There's a 15+ page thread on the democratic convention. Maybe you could've posted this there? :dunno:

No you didn't, Dgb13.

Reminds me, I have to cancel my subscription to The Nation. Already got rid of all my Michael Moore movies and books except Roger & Me. That was good stuff. Capitalism, a love story was good until he he pandered to the blacks. Out it went.

I'm sure from the Democratic Parties perspective, the feeling is mutual.

I'm sure from the Democratic Parties perspective, the feeling is mutual.

They miss my checks. Not much, but more than most. Including you I'm sure. And that voter registration drive I participated in is no longer worthy of my service.

That was sad, but I don't blame democrats, just a few numnuts who did it

That was sad, but I don't blame democrats, just a few numnuts who did it

I agree. Prolly the same, small group of wackos who cheered when that woman said she killed her baby.

I agree. Prolly the same, small group of wackos who cheered when that woman said she killed her baby.

Casey Anthony was there and I missed it? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, doesn't look like Hillary is getting the bump that usually comes after a convention. What do they think will happen when decent Americans see and listen to the dogshit they put on display? Worst thing that happened to the democrats was good ratings. More people were exposed to the freakshow.