Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

What "stud(s)" are you benching? and who are you starting over them

I'm benching Brandin Cooks (he's on the undroppable list on ESPN too).

Starting DeDe Westbrook, Marquise Goodwin, Josh Gordon, Adam Thielen, & Michael Thomas

ppr

Sitting Tate, Landry, and Demarco for Westbrook.

Try to cancel out my opponents Blake Bortles start.

Robby Anderson, may not qualify but, should.

Has carried me for 6 or 7 weeks, can't play him this week.

Only my 1st (Gordon), 2nd (AJ Green), 3rd (Gronk) , and 7th rd picks (R Wilson) are still starting on my playoff roster this week; almost no trading in our league too so over half of my roster led by free agents.

Benching Cooks for either Dez or Goodwin, Cooks disappears in tough/big games. Other starter is Julio, hope he isn't WHOlio this week.............................and I might bench Hunt for Ajayi......haha, can't decide!

Hunt tore up the Chargers in their first meeting.

I have a feeling that the Eagles will run out Blount more this week then they have been.

Anyway good luck.

Hebrews 4:12 m

• Like 1

Hunt tore up the Chargers in their first meeting.

I have a feeling that the Eagles will run out Blount more this week then they have been.

Anyway good luck.

Hebrews

THANKS weepaws! Good luck to you too.

I think it's a good move.

Proverbs 13:18.

Good luck with that move.

Sitting Rodgers, starting Cam.... seems like an easy decision though.

Sitting Rodgers, starting Cam.... seems like an easy decision though.

I don't know though. Cam is very inconsistent. If he didn't break that run last week. Green Bay seems like they will be pumped. 2TD's or more every week the Panthers secondary has given up every week lately.

Benching Cooks seems risky. I know he is streaky but not ice cold like Evans. I am thinking about benching him for DeDe.

DeDe's been hot, Evans has not. Jax might get such a big lead they run it though. Good luck with that one, tough call.

Yeah after reading this over I can't do it. C'mon Mike.

Evans' struggles aren't all his fault. Last week, he was targeted downfield on three straight plays and ran the wrong route on one and saw bad throws from Winston on the other two, though he drew a flag on the third. Winston was also off the mark by just a little on an end-zone target to Evans from 4 yards out. And several passes weren't on point the week before at Green Bay. Somehow, Winston has completed 67 percent of his passes over the last two weeks, but just 33 percent on passes ticketed for Evans. You'd think this is something that can be corrected quickly, but Atlanta's pass defense is healthy and its defensive line should keep constant pressure on Winston given the state of his offensive line. It doesn't mean Evans can't come through for a good game, especially since the Bucs figure to trail for much of the game. Plus it's likely that the team wants to get Evans going. That should mean more targets and a chance at a high-reception result. Evans should remain in lineups despite his cold streak.

I think Evans could have a good game.

I'm thinking Evans is one example of the why Gepetto used quotes around the word Stud(s). Evans has not been one but has long considered to be one.

I'm still going back and forth between him and Josh Gordon. Winston being the QB freaks me out more than Kizer actually. Baltimore's pass defense is hurting while Atlanta's is getting better.

I am debating between Ingram (vs Jets) or Drake (@ Buffalo).

Im figuring Ingram, but Drake has a more favorable match up.

I say Ingram.

Benched Evans for Jordy.

Benched Hyde for Drake

Benched L Miller for A Collins

I've been "riding" those 3 studs for weeks, who are killing my team. Should have benched them a while ago.

I am debating between Ingram (vs Jets) or Drake (@ Buffalo).

Im figuring Ingram, but Drake has a more favorable match up.

Drake has broke a few big plays every game. Ingram might be a littler safer. The problem is coach Peyton love AK and keeps feeding him more every week.

I would go Drake.

Benching Deandre Hopkins for Chris Ivory. My balls are dragging they are so huge right now

Goodwin has a nice matchup. In theory you could say Im playing him over Nuk too. I have Funchess, Hopkins, Goodwin and Ivory to choose 3 from. I wish I would have just benched Keenan Allens ass last night instead

Options for me to bench Hopkins are Goodwin and Hogan

A guy in my semifinals benched Tyreek Hill (third highest wr) for Funchess and Lee. Hes supposed to be smart and good (lol) at FF.

Benching Rivers, starting Rodgers; road divisional games and River's history at Arrowhead make me hesitant

Has to be the lineup call of the year.

Has to be the lineup call of the year.

Rivers has ruined people late season for years straight. Rodgers was medically cleared, it was a good call but an easy one even without hindsight.