Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Walking Dead Season 8

That is a toss up.

Her name is Pollyanna Mcintosh, she cleans up nice. Literally cleans up because her role on walking dead is that of a dirty junkyard woman.

Her name is Pollyanna Mcintosh, she cleans up nice. Literally cleans up because her role on walking dead is that of a dirty junkyard woman.

Saw her on a talking dead. Does clean up good.

It's probably because I got into the show after most people and binged it, that I still fond it tolerable to a point even though it's been bad since the Terminus story arch.

Last night crossed over into unwatchable. Probably done with it.

All the good characters are dead or poorly written (Daryl now). The war between factions has dragged on way too long. Who cares anymore. To the point that even killing off any long standing character no matter how annoying (Carl) isn't as cool as it should be because who am I supposed to give a fock about? The Patel that he saved?

Still watching but it's getting harder to care. They are taking wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long to settle this part of the story. Last night was completely forgettable.

Like the suicide squad movie, there is a very simple plot but it is so drawn out its hard to remember what is going on.

Still watching but it's getting harder to care. They are taking wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long to settle this part of the story. Last night was completely forgettable.

Like the suicide squad movie, there is a very simple plot but it is so drawn out its hard to remember what is going on.

This. I forgot it was on last week. Watched the last two episodes last night. Awful writing. I'm close to being done with it.

The first 2 episodes since the MSB were good but yeah last night was brutal. Its used to be filler episodes were ok but theyre getting tougher and tougher to watch now.

Like Ive said though. Too invested now, cant stop watching.

I've been hoping Tara would get killed for a while now.

Just thinking about it, if Rick was in last night's episode, I sure as f*ck don't remember it.

Maggie has been pregnant since Obama's first term. And I don't know anybody who likes the priest.

Honestly, the smartest thing they could do with regard to Maggie is reveal that she lost the baby quite some time ago and she just hasn't been dealing with it. But even then, that wanders right into Days of Our Lives territory.

And, you know, the actual Walking Dead? At their best are about a third level afterthought. Like, oh yeah we should probably throw some zombies in here.

So is that to be entirely negative, because it's just too easy. The fact that they took out an entire community was pretty damn good. I'm thinking back a couple episodes where they just decimated the whole dump crew. They should do the same thing with all the lesbians by the coastline as well.

Rick was not in the episode last night. Too bad too, him and Michonne are pretty much the only 2 characters I care about anymore.

Finally caught up this season.....last episode with the Rick/ Negan fight. Christ that was ridiculous.

Rick pulls out an assault rifle.....cant hit negan once....runs out of bullets.

Rick pulls out pistol.....cant hit negan once......runs out of bullets.

Rick pulls out small axe......throws and misses.....runs out of axes.

Negan falls at least two stories, walks away like it’s nothing but loses Lucille. Rick finds Lucille and cant hit negan with it, even though the bat is on fire.

Focking stupid.

• Like 1

There isn't one story line I'm interested in anymore. In a show with the ability to kill off played out charachters and add new ones as they see fit it somehow bores. And there should be an epic amount of focking going on. There is not.

Finally caught up this season.....last episode with the Rick/ Negan fight. Christ that was ridiculous.

Negan falls at least two stories, walks away like its nothing but loses Lucille. Rick finds Lucille and cant hit negan with it, even though the bat is on fire.

Focking stupid.

yep. It's like a British farce now.

Cue the Benny Hill music.

Negan falls at least two stories, walks away like it’s nothing but loses Lucille. Rick finds Lucille and cant hit negan with it, even though the bat is on fire.

Focking stupid.

I love how Rick just touches a couple of walkers with Lucille and they are immediately engulfed in flames. That whole scene was just plain silly.

Focking stupid.

This sounds so bad I want to watch it.

I love how Rick just touches a couple of walkers with Lucille and they are immediately engulfed in flames. That whole scene was just plain silly.

Did you see the part where he jumped the gold coin and his Bat turned into a fire stick? Instant upgrade.

Negan has hella extra lives.

Rick is thoroughly incompetent. Has killed hundreds, including his own people with bad decisions. Kinda rooting for Negan. :dunno:

This sounds so bad I want to watch it.

It's even better when you know Negan is going to get away at the end. Just rewatched it and it's almost a sitcom.

Negan just needs to slaughter Rick and his people, throw a rape on Maggie and the show ends

Negan falls at least two stories, walks away like its nothing but loses Lucille. Rick finds Lucille and cant hit negan with it, even though the bat is on fire.

Focking stupid.

The worst part was they couldn't find each other even though they were both continuously talking.

Once again, the walkers aren't remotely dangerous. At least a couple of times there were some on screen and the people just ignored them.

The worst part was they couldn't find each other even though they were both continuously talking.

Once again, the walkers aren't remotely dangerous. At least a couple of times there were some on screen and the people just ignored them.

I know. I thought the same thing. What kind of jacked up maze building are they in where they are just looking for each other but they can hear each other.

And I agree the zombies have become very lazy lately.

A friend of mine reads the comic books and says the show has gone completely off script.

A friend of mine reads the comic books and says the show has gone completely off script.

I almost feel like they don't have anywhere to go after this do you?

Obviously at some point they will resolve this with Negan and then what? You can't do the whole fighting another Community thing. Are the zombies going to attack a lot more suddenly? I'm just confused where the storyline is going to go after this.

I almost feel like they don't have anywhere to go after this do you?

Obviously at some point they will resolve this with Negan and then what? You can't do the whole fighting another Community thing. Are the zombies going to attack a lot more suddenly? I'm just confused where the storyline is going to go after this.

I don't either. Looks like their going to run out of characters also.

1. The saviors attack with arrows against machine guns.

2. When there is a break in the shooting, they just walk out into the open.

3. The group sleeps in a big room with the door open and no one on guard.

4. Two people get killed fairly nearby and don't scream loud enough to wake anyone up.

4. Two people get killed fairly nearby and don't scream loud enough to wake anyone up.

I was just about to post all this. This is getting unbelievable.

What is it with kids on the show? They're all . Remember the psycho blonde chick? Just look at the flowers dear...

So how did this kid get the key to the lock holding the Savior hostages? They never show that. I have to think that the only people who would have that key would be Maggie and Rick, at best. But this kid gets access to it? Come on. Even the GF, a longtime Walking Dead fan, was ready to stop watching at that point. This show has totally lost it's way.

Everytime I see Machone and Rick start a conversation I cringe. And can they please kill Tara?

Carl's GF has a nice body.

They need to do like a whole dream sequence episode or year where all the women folk are all dolled up and in slutty little costumes.

Gonna be on talking next week.

Carl's GF has a nice body.

I was thinking that too :ninja:

That episode though last night, oof

So how did this kid get the key to the lock holding the Savior hostages? They never show that. I have to think that the only people who would have that key would be Maggie and Rick, at best. But this kid gets access to it? Come on. Even the GF, a longtime Walking Dead fan, was ready to stop watching at that point. This show has totally lost it's way.

Valid.

I'm so invested that I will stick around to see it through but, it's getting painful to watch. Like, it actually hurt's to watch.

:thumbsdown:

When dude piles down an entire flight of stairs and NONE of the 20 people laying at the bottom of the stairs budge...... I almost got angry

Rick is thoroughly incompetent. Has killed hundreds, including his own people with bad decisions. Kinda rooting for Negan. :dunno:

putting aside the fact that its a fantasy comicbook / show, i'll disagree a little here. Ricks decisions and how he lives with them is a big part of what makes the show or at least made the show back when it was good. Im talking season 1-2 when he's still struggling to be sherrif Rick in a world with no rules, then having to kill his friend and partner who was definitely a peferfect Negan-type henchman for the new world. Losing his wife when he hadn't quite mended their relationship and going crazy Rick.

When you're the defacto leader, your going to ultimately make decisions that don't always work out but he made the right decisions when they were fighting the governor guy (just that daryl stopped looking for him), he kicked some ass at Terminus and before when he bites that dudes throat out. Gets the Alexandria people in line. He didn't get Abraham killed but Daryl got Glenn killed....

again, pretending this isn't all premieditated to further other plots/storylines.

the things that have bothered me the most in terms of competency from Rick and his group is how many chances they have had to kill Negan, for example. But I think my gripe is more with the writers than anything. Negan needs to stay alive for storyline, i guess, but could they maybe do a better job writing the scenes? Think back to when Rick and company roll up in their makshift armored cars. Seconds before, some of ricks snipers take out a few savior guards. Negan comes waltzing out with his bat in his hand and stands perfectly still talking to rick. Why doesn't a sniper put one right in his head?

and yes, as others have mentioned, when it comes to Negan, all of a sudden Rick forgets how to aim a gun. I can understand firing off a few clips and missing but its just so lazy. He shoots so many rounds at Negan who has almost no cover and he misses him completely? Everytime?

somewhere in this thread I wrote my biggest gripe with the show.... aside from its extreme reliance on convenience writing..... was that the show has gone completely away from its roots as a zombie vehicle where zombies are the main threat and is now all about people fighting people. At least when they fought the governor or the terminus group, zombies were still the main threat. At this point, zombies are just more convenience writing. There wil be constant yelling and gunfire and no zombies but then when the show needs like 4 or 5 zombies to cause some confusion, there they are! Zombies even get used as crowd control. :lol:

again, its all convenience writing. but if the kid randomly having the keys to the lock, which could have just been left behind due to the chaos of the fighting going on (actually plausible) was the breaking point for your GF to stop watching, what did she think when Ricks group loses the prison and are splintered into half a dozen groups only to ALL find train tracks with signs leading to Terminus which they NEVER saw the entire time they were at the prison and going out on supply runs or Michonnes was riding around looking for the governor??

that is still, by far, my biggest "youve got to be kidding me" moment of the show.