Sign in to follow this  
Carruth

Trade help: Beckham and Conner for L. Bell?

Need quick help, keeper league, I have solid RB's and weaker at WR. Beckham should get better and good long-term and Conner protects me if Bell gets hurt or gets traded this year or next? What do you think?

Need more info of your team and points/roster/keeper structure. I would lean towards no, but again that could vary greatly depending on the actual circumstances of your league. Bell will be a superior keeper and this year player starting in a couple weeks. You lose for a couple weeks still with him, but you start winning with him when it matters most.

Thanks. I am really struggling. 1 pt. PPR. We only have to play 1 RB and 1 WR. I have solid RB's in Hunt and Gordon and okay in Thielan and Baldwin. So a stud WR, assuming OBJ gets better, would help. For keeper, we can protect one player each year which is normally Bell but Gordon and Hunt are worth protecting. It was straight up and I added Conner. My gut is to do it???

Bell may or may not come back week 7 or 8. And hes likely to be traded during the offseason.

So Conner might be the future lead back in Pittsburgh. Seems like you might have something good for a keeper league.

You're RBs are strong so not sure if you still see Bell as your keeper? I'm assuming Gordon or Hunt would be your keeper if you make this move? Unless you see OBJ as the keeper?

So if it is a win now scenario with OBJ you have to decide if you think he will step up to elite level.

RBs are still king IMO...Especially receiving RBs like yours

I see about 4-5 elite level match ups left for OBJ this season...Not sure I would do it.