Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Worst blow jobs

BJ's are a preference thing. I never much cared for deep throating, for one, im too small (ZING!) but really, I'm not a fan of the uncomfortable pinching sensation. Maybe it's just me. My favorite beejers are the ones where the girl takes her time, licks up and down like shes savoring a popsicle, takes some time to suck the balls, goes to town for a bit, slows down and focuses on the head, etc etc.... so basically the whle enthusiasm thing again.

In 12th grade I was hooking up with a very intoxicated girl who was fine when we started, she was gagging on me a little and ultimately aborted and thew up next to the couch. That very easily could have been a pile of vomit on my junk. Wouldn't that qualify as a bad blowie? Or would it have still been cool cuz my cack was in her mouth? :cry:

BJ's are a preference thing. I never much cared for deep throating, for one, im too small (ZING!) but really, I'm not a fan of the uncomfortable pinching sensation. Maybe it's just me. My favorite beejers are the ones where the girl takes her time, licks up and down like shes savoring a popsicle, takes some time to suck the balls, goes to town for a bit, slows down and focuses on the head, etc etc.... so basically the whle enthusiasm thing again.

In 12th grade I was hooking up with a very intoxicated girl who was fine when we started, she was gagging on me a little and ultimately aborted and thew up next to the couch. That very easily could have been a pile of vomit on my junk. Wouldn't that qualify as a bad blowie? Or would it have still been cool cuz my cack was in her mouth? :cry:

Ghey

Id mark it up as a badge of honor.

This is kind of what happened to me. Met a girl that looks just like Demi Moore, but fatter. Spoiled me on BJ's. She prided herself on giving head. Was a goddess on her knees. Made me every time. She was patient and payload was inevitable. She in turn loved my fingers and tongue. We barely had sex as we both finished before the next act happened. Only time we really did serious fawking was in parking garages and elevators. Good times.

Also, I had a beef with a comment a girl who sh!t on the hood of my car told a bunch of her friends and other girls at the bar when I was finding my oates......Bunny cvm s quick. He's a premeditated ejaculater. Me: Premature? Hood Shitter: That too. Me: :mad:

That year I went and saw the movie Singles. There's a scene in that movie where the main character gets advice on how not to cvm quick. He thinks of Shaun Kemps stats and in the movie, Kemp says something along the lines of., in his head,...I average a double/double don't cvm yet.

Stayed with me forever. I used to pound pvssy forever. Hottest chicks on the planet. Me: Your insanely hot! Hot Chick: Cvm in me!!! Me: (in my head....Jordan scored a triple double on the Pistons. I've got to focus.)

I never Prius ejaculated again. Bulls win.

spitters

had a girlfriend once who was kinky as ######, always trying to ###### in public and at parties and bars and sides of the road and department store dressing rooms and random rocks just off the trail when hiking etc.

she would give me a bj every single morning in the shower, it was part of the routine. shampoo, wash body, wash face, rinse, get on her knees.

but she was a spitter.

i never could grasp that. freak in every way but swallowing.

spitting in the shower. spitting out of the car. spitting in the cup next to the bed. spitting off the roof. it was offensive.

:lol:

the next chick i dated was a swallower. she must have thought my loads were the key to eternal life. it was heaven while it lasted.

now it is always interesting when dating a new girl to find out which she is, and if she is coachable.

spitter vs swallower vs facial would make a good survey if there were more than 2 chicks that posted here. it would be interesting to hear their opinions on the matter.

spitters

had a girlfriend once who was kinky as ######, always trying to ###### in public and at parties and bars and sides of the road and department store dressing rooms and random rocks just off the trail when hiking etc.

she would give me a bj every single morning in the shower, it was part of the routine. shampoo, wash body, wash face, rinse, get on her knees.

but she was a spitter.

spitting in the shower. spitting out of the car. spitting in the cup next to the bed. spitting off the roof. it was offensive.

the next chick i dated was a swallower. she must have thought my loads were the key to eternal life. it was heaven while it lasted.

now it is always interesting when dating a new girl to find out which she is, and if she is coachable.

spitter vs swallower vs facial would make a good survey if there were more than 2 chicks that posted here. it would be interesting to hear their opinions on the matter.

Swallows get fat. Spitters stay mean. I hate both.....(Sam Kinnison impersonation) Faaaaaaaaaaaaawkkkkkkjj you!!!!!!

spitters

but she was a spitter.

Ive never really minded spitters. I mean, what happens to it once it leaves the end of my d!ck is fairly irrelevant to me, assuming proper protection against spawning has been employed.

Frankly, I wouldnt want to swallow that sh!t either. At least she let you bust it in her mouth. Now suck you ALMOST off and finish with the hand girl... that b!ch is weak, and I love sneak busting one in her mouth and laughing.

Too many blowies are really just modified handies. Look darling, if I wanted a handy I could do that much better myself.