Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Your new Die Nasty Ed Padrino

I know that doesn't make sense but roll with it.

Down 10 - Kelce vs Thomas

:clap: :overhead: :wave: :first:

Dipps 7 and 1
Beards 7 and 1
Meats 4 and 4
Pron 6 and 2
Nasty El Sucko 4 and 4
Beasts 3 and 5(most points)

Ajayi was just traded to the Iggles

I quit

:o

Trade Offer Revoked

​I Dipp My Hair Back and Forth gave up Flacco, Joe BAL QB and Fuller, Will HOU WR and Kelce, Travis KCC TE and Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Fightin' Neckbeards

and Peaces gave up Brady, Tom NEP QB and Garoppolo, Jimmy NEP QB and Thomas, Julius MIA TE

Die Nasty Dynasty Addresses:

your team would be much better

Good win, Ed. I had a bad feeling going into the game last night.

Good win, Ed. I had a bad feeling going into the game last night.

Thank you

only feeling I had was regret, for focking up my lineup.

see you in the playoffs!

:o

your team would be much better

Considering you offered and revoked within a few hours in the middle of the work day I don't really consider that an actual trade offer

Considering you offered and revoked within a few hours in the middle of the work day I don't really consider that an actual trade offer

few hours? that's plenty.

I had cold feet, glad you weren't around to accept (even though you said you probably wouldn't have)

Elway division is the only real division anyway

Vengeance....for the week 4 defeat....for the creation of this thread....for not changing the name of the Montana Division to El Division Padrino......for not organizing the Geek Golf Meetup in a successful manner that is inordinately convenient for me above all others.....for allowing Mobb's questionable victory over me last season to stand......and for other grievances that I shall address at a time and place of my choosing.......shall be mine.

The process begins this very week.

Vengeance....for the week 4 defeat....for the creation of this thread....for not changing the name of the Montana Division to El Division Padrino......for not organizing the Geek Golf Meetup in a successful manner that is inordinately convenient for me above all others.....for allowing Mobb's questionable victory over me last season to stand......and for other grievances that I shall address at a time and place of my choosing.......shall be mine.

:thumbsup:

Extremely good looking multi season champions that are often described as the beating heart of their given leagues tend to get lucky quite often. But it was a good battle friend.

Pretty sure the Montana Division should be called the Elway division and the Elway Division should be called the Montrady Division

Extremely good looking multi season champions that are often described as the beating heart of their given leagues tend to get lucky quite often. But it was a good battle friend.

Was a mediocre battle. Neither team really showed up.

Watson injury hurts. Fuller was playing lights out.

Watson injury hurts. Fuller was playing lights out.

Your chase for El Division Padrino 1 year glory took a positive turn with my trading away of Even Engram. I've received many offers for said Tight End, none of which I'd even been willing to consider. He was to be my Tight End for many glorious seasons to come. But my oh my what a blockbuster trade. When I received the offer from an apparently re-invigorated Med, there was no back and forth or counter offer to be made from me. The El simply had to decide if this franchise altering move was one he wanted to make.

Short term, it hurts. The only win-this-year player involved is Even Engram, who I now have to replace in my championship lineup. With a returning Charles Clay, young hopefuls Dede Westbrook and John Ross now beginning their seasons, and the 6 week potential of Alfred Morris, there is Padrino belief that we are positioned to absorb that loss.

Long term, this is where I'm operating on another level. Losing the greatest QB in the league and a future Padrino hall of glory member like Aaron Rodgers undoubtedly hurts. We feel he has multiple seasons of power left in his body, and with his Padrino pedigree, we very much fear seeing him in the coming post seasons.....But what we lose at the QB and TE position, we gain at WR with the acquisition of the 25 year old Odell Beckham.

Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Odell Beckham, and what will be a rejuvenated Amari Cooper. The world is not ready for what the El Padrino intends to unleash upon my subjects in the coming seasons.

Your chase for El Division Padrino 1 year glory took a positive turn with my trading away of Even Engram. I've received many offers for said Tight End, none of which I'd even been willing to consider. He was to be my Tight End for many glorious seasons to come. But my oh my what a blockbuster trade. When I received the offer from an apparently re-invigorated Med, there was no back and forth or counter offer to be made from me. The El simply had to decide if this franchise altering move was one he wanted to make.

Short term, it hurts. The only win-this-year player involved is Even Engram, who I now have to replace in my championship lineup. With a returning Charles Clay, young hopefuls Dede Westbrook and John Ross now beginning their seasons, and the 6 week potential of Alfred Morris, their is Padrino belief that we are positioned to absorb that loss.

Long term, this is where I'm operating on another level. Losing the greatest QB in the league and a future Padrino hall of glory member like Aaron Rodgers undoubtedly hurts. We feel he has multiple seasons of power left in his body, and with his Padrino pedigree, we very much fear seeing him in the coming post seasons.....But what we lose at the QB and TE position, we gain at WR with the acquisition of the 25 year old Odell Beckham.

Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Odell Beckham, and what will be a rejuvenated Amari Cooper. The world is not ready for what the El Padrino intends to unleash upon my subjects in the coming seasons.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully the league doesn't fold after this year