Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

Just when the Trumptards think they can't take any more kick to the balls............... NUNES! :lol:

All we really seem to know for sure is that Trump accused to former president of wiretapping his campaign for political reasons.

Now ask yourself: Is the kind of "man" who issues these types of criminal accusations absent any evidence at all via a Twitter tirade the type of person you want leading this country?

He is who we knew he was.

To stay consistent in your tilting, yes please.

Tilting :lol:

You are punch drunk son

Tilting :lol:

You are punch drunk son

Come on.........fess up.

Once Schiff said that about more than circumstantial I'm sure you had to put the kids down for a nap then rubbed one out furiously. You didn't drug them to get them to sleep did you?

Come on.........fess up.

Once Schiff said that about more than circumstantial I'm sure you had to put the kids down for a nap then rubbed one out furiously. You didn't drug them to get them to sleep did you?

Talk about unhinged...this is what you think about?

Pretty creepy dude.

Come on.........fess up.

The fact that you're imagining Shonuff beating off makes you 1000 times creepier than I previously thought. In your little imaginary scenario, is he blowing it all over your chest or your face?

The fact that you're imagining Shonuff beating off makes you 1000 times creepier than I previously thought. In your little imaginary scenario, is he blowing it all over your chest or your face?

Actually in my scenario you're giving him a blumpkin and then batting cleanup since you like eating a$$.

No, you're a puzzy

Bam! Kapow! Owned!

Who are the focking trolls in your avatar, besides you? :dunno:

Who are the focking trolls in your avatar, besides you? :dunno:

They are two peeps from the town I grew up in. They were a couple at the time. They are both married to other folks now. We all went to the Jersey Shore together. That's an ancient pic

Which Dems met with him in private and lied about it?

Do you understand the difference between sitting members of congress and the president meeting with an ambassador and campaign officials meeting with him and lying about it?

Flynn lied about discussing sanctions (that he wasn't,by law, allowed to discuss)

Sessions was paid by the campaign to meet with the ambassador...not as a member of a congressional committee

And then he lied about it.

Hypocrisy would suggest people did the same things...not people that did far different things.

Also...this deflection has been discussed and easily dismissed already.

You should try harder...

McCaskill and Pelosi both lied about never meeting him. Shocking you don't know about that.

McCaskill and Pelosi both lied about never meeting him. Shocking you don't know about that.

Pelosi was with him in a group meeting...never met one on one and off the record crap.

That you still can't see the difference or refuse to understand that is onyou.

Pelosi was with him in a group meeting...never met one on one and off the record crap.

That you still can't see the difference or refuse to understand that is onyou.

:lol: It's not a lie if you believe it, eh?

:lol: It's not a lie if you believe it, eh?

One is forgetting a guy was part of a group...the other is lying about one on one meetings you tried to keep secret.

Comey was at the White House today. Hmmmmm. Last place he wanted to be.

One is forgetting a guy was part of a group...the other is lying about one on one meetings you tried to keep secret.

Oh so now she forgot about it. But how do you know that? What did they meet about? Was it how to cheat bernie sanders our of the Dem nomination? That's what I heard from an anonymous source who knows how she thinks. I also offer zero proof, but muh Russia

Oh so now she forgot about it. But how do you know that? What did they meet about? Was it how to cheat bernie sanders our of the Dem nomination? That's what I heard from an anonymous source who knows how she thinks. I also offer zero proof, but muh Russia

It was an open meeting that likely had a record kept (since there were photos.

You could research it...but that would cause you to actually educate yourself rather than remaining a willfully ignorant sheep.