Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Who is the #1 Enemy of the U.S.

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which entity is the biggest threat to the U.S.

• Iran
    • China
    • North Korea
    • Russia
    • Al Qaeda / stateless terrorists
    • Afghanistan/Pakistan

Sort of working off the Chinese dissident thread, who poses the biggest threat to US interests and national security?

Al Qaeda.

The rest are just a$$holes to their own people and their neighbors. Al Qzeda brings their terrorist sh*t to US shores. We're lucky the last four or five have been bumbling incompetents.

I say China. I've seen it argued that they are a house of cards, but I also think the essential showdown of this century will be the US vs. China. Cultural, political, you name it, we are diametrically opposed in every way. As the only two major powers left, I think we will come to blows eventually. :(

As the only two major powers left

China and Russia.

What's the over-under on times Obama is said on some shape or form. We already have 1

Al Qaeda.

The rest are just a$$holes to their own people and their neighbors. Al Qzeda brings their terrorist sh*t to US shores. We're lucky the last four or five have been bumbling incompetents.

This. Though I have NK a close 2nd for similar reasons. They're so unstable and desperate, you just don't know what they're going to do. Might not be on 'our soil', but I could easily see them starting a conflict over there, which would involve us and China. Then there's Iran. Same deal as NK, but with more money and better technology. Oh, and they support Al Qaeda as well.

What's the over-under on times Obama is said on some shape or form. We already have 1

I don't think RP's mommy has woken him up yet. But you can count on at least one more.

Our debt is a bigger threat than any nation.

These clowns still have the most nukes.

Russia threatens to strike NATO missile defense sites

Russia’s top military officer warned Thursday that Moscow would strike NATO missile-defense sites in Eastern Europe before they are ready for action, if the U.S. pushes ahead with deployment.

“A decision to use destructive force pre-emptively will be taken if the situation worsens,” Russian Chief of General Staff Nikolai Makarov said at an international missile-defense conference in Moscow attended by senior U.S. and NATO officials.

Gen. Makarov made the threat amid an apparent stalemate in talks between U.S. and Russian negotiators over the missile-defense system, part of President Obama’s policy to “reset” relations with Moscow. The threat also elicited shock and derision from Western missile-defense analysts.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/may/3/russia-threatens-strike-nato-missile-defense-sites/

We really needed other options to vote for:

Kardashians

Roger Goodell

Ted Nugent

Columbian hookers

The Iron Sheik

Zombie Junior Seau

The Rs and the Ds.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." - Cicero, 42 B.C.

The Iron Sheik

EEE-ran num-bear one....USA (haaack) ptooeey!

I say China. I've seen it argued that they are a house of cards, but I also think the essential showdown of this century will be the US vs. China. Cultural, political, you name it, we are diametrically opposed in every way. As the only two major powers left, I think we will come to blows eventually. :(

+1

I just hope I upgrade my HDTV before it starts.

Oh, and they support Al Qaeda as well.

Not true. Iran and al Qaeda are enemies.

China and Russia.

You bringing up russia shows how much you know about the global economy. According to the world bank Russia isnt even one of the 10 largest economies in the world.

Not true. Iran and al Qaeda are enemies.

My fault. Might have been the Taliban I was thinking of.

Jeb Bush. We can't take another 4 years of another Bush. We've had 16 already if you count Obama who kept most of Bush's policies.

You bringing up russia shows how much you know about the global economy. According to the world bank Russia isnt even one of the 10 largest economies in the world.

The two most powerful countries in the world for a variety of reasons are China and Russia. It's not just economic prowess, of which America has nothing to brag about except for a impending spectacular ruin.

I maintain that our #1 enemy is being overlooked. While bush took us on a ###### wild goose chase into Iraq and Afghanistan we have developed a full scale problem waiting to explode on our southern borders with mexico. Mexico is basically a narco state in disguise. The government is democratic but its full of corruption. The Cartels are fighting among themselves AND against the government....The MIN they realize they can come together and overthrow the government they will. Then we will have a full narco state. A lawless land in 2012 on our border. Where anything can and will happen. Cross border raids will become common.

If we'd GTFO of the rest of the world's issues we wouldn't have a lot of people going after us. Those countries are much closer to each other and other European countries. They'd rather beat each other up but we keep getting involved with sh*t we don't need to, and it puts a bulls eye on our back. I'd love it if we backed off and said FU to the U.N. the next time they call on our military to defend some country. Let the European and Middle Eastern countries go after each other for a while. Let's just sit back and take care of our own.

Zombie Junior Seau

:doublethumbsup: